(Topic ID: 156091)

For sale: Demolition Man (Williams, 1994)

By Rickbaron36

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Demolition Man (Williams, 1994)

Featured Ad

Added: 2016-03-29 01:01:10 UTC • Ended: April 12th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 2,200 (Firm)

Price is firm

This is a great playing game. It has LEDs and a subwoofer upgraded sound system. $2200 for anyone at MGC. RIGHT NOW!

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Rickbaron36's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

Rickbaron36 has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Rickbaron36's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pewaukee, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

1 week later
#2 8 years ago

You had asked in another thread about the game not selling.

The listing is good and the price is decent.

It might help to take the glass off for your photos. Turn the lights off for some and get play field close-ups of areas where their is often wear.

Sometimes you get lucky and a person in your area in this small hobby wants the game you are selling right away. Other times you have to just wait or expand the online presence to other listings. Craigslist, ebay, mrpinball... Look at the market listing for other games and see how long some take to sell...

Are you bringing it to MGC this weekend?

GLWS!

#3 8 years ago

Thank you for the advice! I was hoping to sell it before MGC. Any takers at???

#4 8 years ago

I'd have to agree with the above comments.

I think you have it priced pretty fair, especially with the subwoofer upgrade and the condition looks great in the pics. A few crisper ones with the glass off may help. People want to see a perfect looking play field.

I think it's a little slow right now for the used game market, which surprises me with tax return season in full swing. I have had a few games listed for a few weeks all just below the estimated value on Pinside and had plenty of tire kickers but nobody super serious. Sold a LW3 about 2 weeks ago. I'm in between a few major cities though so it helps my reach. And I have ads up in multiple places online, so that helps me get more exposure.

I wouldn't go much lower on it either, you don't want to give it away. It's priced fair. It's a game I have in my collection and I'd have a hard time even thinking about selling it. It's a Williams, wide body and made during some of their best years. You can't go wrong with the combos, it's a fairly easy ruleset but still challenging and all the different multi balls are all awesome. Incredibly durable and reliable as well. Good luck!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I think it's a little slow right now for the used game market, which surprises me with tax return season in full swing. I have had a few games listed for a few weeks all just below the estimated value on Pinside and had plenty of tire kickers but nobody super serious. Sold a LW3 about 2 weeks ago.

Having a few machines listed recently, I would see its people wanting Ghostbusters. I've gotten cold calls from people wanting to sell machines.

#6 8 years ago

I'd be a player on this if you were closer or if it was in Allentown next month. Guessing it will be sold before then and not coming so GLWS!

#7 8 years ago

$2300 now.

#8 8 years ago

$2000 if deal is done by Friday noon.

#9 8 years ago

GLWS!! would be mine if in AZ or less than 500 miles from me!

#10 8 years ago

I wish you were just a bit closer to Minneapolis. I'd buy it from you for $2000 today.

#11 8 years ago

great price, lets sell this

#12 8 years ago

where in Waukesha is this located? If not bring it to MGC it will sell there. GLWS

#13 8 years ago

Wow i sold my real nice DM 6 months age for $2,800. This is a steal for a fun game.

#14 8 years ago

I can't believe this still hasn't sold. People must be really afraid to buy pinballs right now. This was already a fantastic deal on an awesome, and clearly under-rated game. I hope you're not taking a loss on it.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

People must be really afraid to buy pinballs right now.

They ain't afraid of no ghost.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They ain't afraid of no ghost.

Yeah, that's probably a lot of it. I'm still surprised though with tax return season here... Not everyone wants to plunker down $5-6K or more for a NIB either so there should be some market left but that's probably been pretty saturated from others unloading in prep for Ghostbusters. Oh well. Good luck man, hope you find a buyer soon.

#17 8 years ago

The game is under priced at $2000. I am hopeful I will find a happy home soon... Or maybe a happy flipper?

#18 8 years ago

I agree, I already have one though but even so, if I were closer, I'd come buy it and sell my extra later. It's too good of a deal to pass up in my opinion.

#19 8 years ago

Any wear? Any issues?

#20 8 years ago

I will be bringing it to MGC for sale. If it doesn't sell there it will return to Pinside.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from Rickbaron36:

I will be bringing it to MGC for sale. If it doesn't sell there it will return to Pinside.

it will sell at MGC! please bring it! too many games that were intended to come were sold in advance and too many new owners dont seem to like to share!

#22 8 years ago

Is this at MGC?

#23 8 years ago

Already bought, the nice gentleman that got to him first is currently asking 600 more than the previous sticker. I think I missed it by a few minutes. Ohh well.

#24 8 years ago

Still available. At MGC RIGHT NOW.

#25 8 years ago

Is this still available? I'm right up the road in Brookfield and looking to get a machine. If your $2,000 offer is still available I would be very interested.

#26 8 years ago

Sold for $2200 at MGC

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 81.95
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-demolition-man-williams-1994-2007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.