(Topic ID: 176043)

FS or FT: NICE Demolition Man (Price Reduced, $2300)

By Whysnow

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 161 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
dm_impressive.png
pasted_image (resized).png
dm_hilton.png
image (resized).jpeg
flow chart (resized).PNG
IMG_5257 (resized).png
PC140732 (resized).JPG
PC140733 (resized).JPG
PC140732 (resized).JPG
PC140731 (resized).JPG
PC140730 (resized).JPG
PC140729 (resized).JPG
PC140728 (resized).JPG
PC140727 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 2 years ago

tommy also on the possible trade list.

#102 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

cool to see the previous itterations!

Yeah! Snipes does look rather evil in some of those. Sandra looks better than on the finished product. Must have signed off on the drawing and then gotten mangled in colorization.

#103 2 years ago

off all the possibilities, I like the final one the best.

I agree that the colorization is the worst part.

#104 2 years ago

I'd love to have this game, but I don't think I have anything you'd be interested in...

#105 2 years ago
Quoted from Dutchman2009:

I'd love to have this game, but I don't think I have anything you'd be interested in...

unfortunately I recently picked up a Dr. Who and dont have the money to add towards CV.

I am always interested in cash It is the easiest also.

#106 2 years ago

Anyone beat my high score on this game yet? I posted how I did it in the midst of the football talk. Such a sweet game, I'll be playing mine again here in an hour or so.

#107 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This is far from a beater. VERY nice example in fact! Come check it out for yourself.

How is this a nice example if it has busted up ramps?

#108 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

flow chart (resized).PNG

Need to add this aspect of the sale to my chart.

#109 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

For context and the people that do not know. This guy has been stalking me for years. He thinks we had a bet from a few years ago, which never existed. He is one step over the line and on a yearly basis tends to hunt me out and stalk me while sending odd and often creepy messages. Steer clear is the best advice I can give.

In reality, the ramps have some minor and typical for every DM inperfections. I am an honest and upfront seller that likes to point out anything I think is a blemish. No reason to have someone drive to see a game and be disappointed.

MisfitDart, are you ever going to give up the stalking?

#110 2 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Need to add this aspect of the sale to my chart.

nevermind. you are not worth the ban warning. see you at MGC

#111 2 years ago

I've seen some very nice Demolition Man pinball machines in my time, and although I wouldn't say every one of them has ramp damage, I have actually never seen one without it - including one that I know just sold for over $3200... With ramp damage, in a highly competitive region, where there were at least 3 other Demolition Man pinballs available for between $2300-$2500.

#112 2 years ago

if thats you on that translite no wonder you have a stalker, good lookin dude!

#113 2 years ago

Three pages of DM sales talk, even Lord Vader has something to say about that (as well as provide a BUMP)...

Brad

dm_impressive.png

#114 2 years ago

Surprised this has not left the building yet.

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

if thats you on that translite no wonder you have a stalker, good lookin dude!

#116 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

For context and the people that do not know. This guy has been stalking me for years. He thinks we had a bet from a few years ago, which never existed. He is one step over the line and on a yearly basis tends to hunt me out and stalk me while sending odd and often creepy messages. Steer clear is the best advice I can give.
In reality, the ramps have some minor and typical for every DM inperfections. I am an honest and upfront seller that likes to point out anything I think is a blemish. No reason to have someone drive to see a game and be disappointed.

Dude you're so up your own ass, I read your first ad where it claimed that it has busted ramps "as they all do" and I called you on it. Ive noticed you've since edited it and placed "majority" over "all" Congrats on not being a 100% (edited content).

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'm quite lonely here on pinside. How does one get a stalker?

My dog doesn't even greet when I come home.

#118 2 years ago
Quoted from mudflap:

I'm quite lonely here on pinside. How does one get a stalker?
My dog doesn't even greet when I come home.

That's because your dog is a cat. Heyo!!

#119 2 years ago

was pending sale...

then the buyer had a change of heart, or his wife did, or he found another game, or ...

Makes no difference to me.

Game is available again. FS or FT.

#120 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

was pending sale...
then the buyer had a change of heart, or his wife did, or he found another game, or ...
Makes no difference to me.
Game is available again. FS or FT.

When in doubt just blame it on naked Stallone I'm actually pretty surprised it hasn't sold yet... There aren't too many WPC games that you can pick up shopped out with LED's for this price anymore.

#121 2 years ago

yeah, I am about to just yank the advert. I dont have to sell it and after a few games last night I reminded myself that it plays very nice, is the right amount of challenging/fun, and reality is that it is already solid and gone over so no real reason to get rid of it.

Also amazed at the number of people (even pinsiders) sending what I consider a silly dumb low offers. People saying 1600 is fair is laughable to me. If you are one of the people making a similar offer and you did not get a reply... you can just assume I think you are a donkey and dont deserve a PM back...

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yeah, I am about to just yank the advert. I dont have to sell it and after a few games last night I reminded myself that it plays very nice, is the right amount of challenging/fun, and reality is that it is already solid and gone over so no real reason to get rid of it.
Also amazed at the number of people (even pinsiders) sending what I consider a silly dumb low offers. People saying 1600 is fair is laughable to me. If you are one of the people making a similar offer and you did not get a reply... you can just assume I think you are a donkey and dont deserve a PM back...

You are contributing to pinflation, Hilton. Shame on you! lol

#123 2 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

You are contributing to pinflation, Hilton. Shame on you! lol

I think I missed the joke?

#124 2 years ago

Ive seen afew in canada go for 3800+ canadian (2840usd) lately none with Stallone still pink, surprised this hasnt sold yet.

#125 2 years ago

If anyone wants a cheaper example of this game, Xerico just posted one in Texas. Appears to be a nice example.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43055

#126 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It's because they saw the Sevierville auction results saying one sold there for $1,600. Unfortunately for them, that doesn't count the sales tax + buyer's fee which probably puts it closer to $2k by the time you factor in truck and travel to the mountains of TN.

#127 2 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

It's because they saw the Sevierville auction results saying one sold there for $1,600. Unfortunately for them, that doesn't count the sales tax + buyer's fee which probably puts it closer to $2k by the time you factor in truck and travel to the mountains of TN.

guessing that is also not even close to a similar condition as this one?

#128 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think I missed the joke?

Just kidding around, price is fair.

#129 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

guessing that is also not even close to a similar condition as this one?

Wasn't there and the person who listed the prices didn't give a description.

#130 2 years ago

There's another one on here cheaper in similar cond that just sold.....hmmmmm makes ya wonder if this one is priced too high. I'm a buyer at a grand just for parts but any more I'm out, Lemmy know.

#131 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

There's another one on here cheaper in similar cond that just sold.....hmmmmm makes ya wonder if this one is priced too high. I'm a buyer at a grand just for parts but any more I'm out, Lemmy know.

Lol, wow

#132 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Derp, I'm a buyer at $1,200 Keep me n mnd k?!

#133 2 years ago

Ha ha ha. $1250 and I'll drive to Madison tonight.

Third party checks are OK, right?

#134 2 years ago

If I was local, I would have picked it up. I was trying to work a deal on the OBO part of the price, but the OBO meant best offer at $2,300.

#136 2 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

If I was local, I would have picked it up. I was trying to work a deal on the OBO part of the price, but the OBO meant best offer at $2,300.

actually, no...

It meant best offer. Your offer was not the best offer.

#137 2 years ago

sold pending payment and pickup. Will update when it is gone.

#138 2 years ago

Sold and gone.

Buyer was very happy and sold for full asking for those wondering.

image (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpeg

#139 2 years ago

Awesome, I love DM!

#140 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

and sold for full asking for those wondering.

Looks like the buyer shorted you 100 bucks then. I only see 22 benjis there.

#141 2 years ago

I bought it. Just to make this thread go away.

#142 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sold and gone.
Buyer was very happy and sold for full asking for those wondering.

Wasn't "full asking" like $2800?

Nice work!! A true Christmas miracle!

#143 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Looks like the buyer shorted you 100 bucks then. I only see 22 benjis there.

lol. nope he just freshly printed them so they were sticky.

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I bought it. Just to make this thread go away.

we know if that was the case then there would be some spotted cow involved in the exchange.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Wasn't "full asking" like $2800?

Nope, 2500 obo to start and then set at 2300 to make it sell. Had 3 people wanting it and first one with the cash took it home.

#144 2 years ago

Perfectly fair. Not sure it warrants gloating but I think it's clear Demo Man is a 2000-2500. Congratulations and I look forward to future For Sale threads!

Now who wants to buy my goddamn Demo Man in NYC for 2300? Don't make me start a thread...

#145 2 years ago

not really gloating (well maybe a little cause I get tired of guys like lordloss and misfit and it is fun to flip them the bird), but moreso just documenting as we rarely get confirmed prices on games and it is useful for people when others are willing to share.

This gives you a date, location, condition, and purchase price. Rarely do we get all things.

#146 2 years ago

Thank you for proving me right, I told you beaters sell eventually.

#147 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not really gloating (well maybe a little cause I get tired of guys like lordloss and misfit and it is fun to flip them the bird), but moreso just documenting as we rarely get confirmed prices on games and it is useful for people when others are willing to share.
This gives you a date, location, condition, and purchase price. Rarely do we get all things.

Congratulations on your sale!

Please update your market ad to reflect the sale.

Thanks!

Marcus

#148 2 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

Thank you for proving me right, I told you beaters sell eventually.

lol

Quoted from misfitdart:

I'm a buyer at a grand

hahahaha

#149 2 years ago

I was going to jokingly say "I thought this was a $1400 game", but wow what a looker. GLWS. If i had room and you were closer, i would be sending you a PM.

#150 2 years ago

Thankfully this is finally sold. I really thought I was going to have to buy it. I think it was a very fair price for title and condition. If I knew my wife wouldn't freak out about another game in the house, I would have been there a week ago. Congrats on the sale!

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside