(Topic ID: 176043)

FS or FT: NICE Demolition Man (Price Reduced, $2300)

By Whysnow

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 161 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
dm_impressive.png
pasted_image (resized).png
dm_hilton.png
image (resized).jpeg
flow chart (resized).PNG
IMG_5257 (resized).png
PC140732 (resized).JPG
PC140733 (resized).JPG
PC140732 (resized).JPG
PC140731 (resized).JPG
PC140730 (resized).JPG
PC140729 (resized).JPG
PC140728 (resized).JPG
PC140727 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FS or FT: NICE Demolition Man (Price Reduced, $2300)

Added: 2016-12-15 13:18:37 UTC • Ended: December 28th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,300 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Nice Demolition Man.

Recent full tear down (both top and bottom), rebuilt/resleeve mechs, cleaned everything, Titan translucent silicone installed, Comet 2 SMD frosted LEDs installed, full flipper rebuilds, NICE Mike Chestnut fresh chrome handles.

Minimal/no fade on cab *Stalone is still a little pink creepy dude
Minor cab scrapes/dings as expected for age.
PF is VERY nice
Translite is very nice.
DMD is strong and bright.
Plays 100%
NVRAM installed (no more batteries)
Rottendog MPU so nice new board

Open to offers and trades.
Potential trades of interest:

Batman Forver
Embryon
EBD
Harlem
Fire
Andromeda
Spectrum
BW100
Stars
Anything else... Always open to hear what you have. I am largely caught up on projects so those could be an option also.

cons: some cracking at ramps (like the majority have, but solid and does not effect play plus added metal protectors on all ramps)
small dent on right side rail
game is over 20years old and not a trailer queen. If you are a nitpicker, this is not the game for you. If you want a super nice playing and solid game that has been gone over tuned up, and ready to play, then this is a good fit. DBV stay with me, but plate will go back in the door.

Willing to ship if buyer makes all arrangements.
As always, in person pick up is preferred. I can assist with load out.

Item photos

PC140707 (resized).JPG
PC140709 (resized).JPG
PC140710 (resized).JPG
PC140711 (resized).JPG
PC140715 (resized).JPG
PC140716 (resized).JPG
PC140717 (resized).JPG
PC140718 (resized).JPG
PC140719 (resized).JPG
PC140720 (resized).JPG
PC140721 (resized).JPG
PC140722 (resized).JPG
PC140723 (resized).JPG
PC140724 (resized).JPG
PC140725 (resized).JPG
PC140726 (resized).JPG
PC140727 (resized).JPG
PC140728 (resized).JPG
PC140729 (resized).JPG
PC140730 (resized).JPG
PC140731 (resized).JPG
PC140732 (resized).JPG
PC140733 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#2 7 years ago

uploaded photos

PC140732 (resized).JPGPC140732 (resized).JPG

#3 7 years ago

open to trades for anything on my wish list.

negotiable on price if you want it sooner rather than later.

#4 7 years ago

I've played this game on numerous occasions and it's a really nice game for the money! Great seller too. GLWS!

#5 7 years ago

Thanks Mike.

The Chrome handles are very nice and were a pricey upgrade but man they feel so good to play with.

I hate selling a game that has been thoroughly gone over as I know I will miss it, but I have a few more coming in the near future and am obviously well over capacity, lol.

I think it is priced pretty fairly compared to the others on the market?
nice cab, full refurb, LEDs, flipper rebuilds, rottendog, NVRAM, new chrome handles, etc... all add up if someone wants to make a nice DM.

#6 7 years ago

can everyone not see my wishlist? I think I have it set correctly to be visible.

someone asked what I am looking for in trade so easier to post here.

Mainly looking to trade down but on the shorter list are:
Embryon, Stars, Blackwater100, Harlem, EBD, Spectrum, Andromeda

I am open to most things and cash can go either way based on condition/game.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

can everyone not see my wishlist? I think I have it set correctly to be visible.
someone asked what I am looking for in trade so easier to post here.
Mainly looking to trade down but on the shorter list are:
Embryon, Stars, Blackwater100, Harlem, EBD, Spectrum, Andromeda
I am open to most things and cash can go either way based on condition/game.

I can see it. GLWTS

#8 7 years ago

thx for confirming Tom.

Game has plastic protectors installed also. As you can see the normally broken plastics are in good condition on this game.

#9 7 years ago

Nice price buddy. Wish I could jump on this.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice price buddy. Wish I could jump on this.

Come on up! It is a balmy negative wtf cold outside currently.
Luckily the burbon shelf is well stocked.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Come on up! It is a balmy negative wtf cold outside currently.
Luckily the burbon shelf is well stocked.

Haha. Wish I could. I'll have to take a rain check. Crazy cold in the cincinnati area too already. My car almost didn't start this morning and it was in the garage. Haha. Need to make a trip up next summer.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. Wish I could. I'll have to take a rain check. Crazy cold in the cincinnati area too already. My car almost didn't start this morning and it was in the garage. Haha. Need to make a trip up next summer.

make sure you bring up some of that good burbon to share when you come.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

make sure you bring up some of that good burbon to share when you come.

Oh don't worry. I'm actually gonna tap into some bookers this weekend. Not sure if you've had it. Pretty good.

#14 7 years ago

bookers is good stuff, but not happy with the BS they are pulling to increase price artificially now.

I still need to find a bottle of 2016 OFBB

#15 7 years ago

someone should send me a pm

#16 7 years ago

I should reprice this at 3k so people freak out and keep it bumped at the top more

#17 7 years ago

IMG_5257 (resized).pngIMG_5257 (resized).png

#18 7 years ago

it really is the best movie of all the B/C movies for 90s pins.

My wife and I hunt down the DVD for each 90s pin after we buy it. Demoman the movie really translated well into the game.

Thinking of it makes me second guess putting this one up for sale (we all know I usually only buy and never sell, lol)

#19 7 years ago

I like the movie too. And I agree on the integration. Love some of the callouts. The second multiball is awesome and the catch Simon mode is hilarious.

Computer shot is one of the best feeling/sounding shots in pinball too.

#20 7 years ago

a few trade offers, but in general... unless you are in driving distance then a trade at this level becomes difficult.

Always happy to make something work if you have a trade on my short list, but aside from that i think distance is key. If you are wiling to do the driving then great, but I am not up for a long trip to meet in the middle.

#21 7 years ago

cash is of course king

#22 7 years ago

You should put in the swear ROMs. Even if you don't care about all the fucks and shits, they lowered the DCS compression so the audio is higher quality.

Nice price, I wouldn't sell mine for that!

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Well, I guess not with that Canadian dollar, eh?

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You should put in the swear ROMs. Even if you don't care about all the fucks and shits, they lowered the DCS compression so the audio is higher quality.

I have the cussing roms somewhere if a buyer wants them.

#25 7 years ago

The cussing can be turned off in the menu.

#26 7 years ago

I should add WoF as a tradeable title also.

#27 7 years ago

I have played this game many times and it plays well and fast! Really a nice shape pinball and the price is fair for sure...

#29 7 years ago

pm replied to

#30 7 years ago

if anyone needs any additional photos, let me know today and I can grab them tonight.

#31 7 years ago

bump before the holiday party where I figure out how many deviled eggs I can eat without hurling...

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

bump before the holiday party where I figure out how many deviled eggs I can eat without hurling...

Taking bets on that? What's the over under?

#33 7 years ago

I am figuring 6-8 halves will be the safe spot. They are usually popular so may not be able to get any more than that before they are gone

#Iluvsmesomedevileggs

#34 7 years ago

7 halves were consumed by me. My wife should watch out cause I am going to be spitting fire tonight

#35 7 years ago

price reduced

#36 7 years ago

Great price for a full year down shop job! Bump to get this sold!

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from midcoastsurf:

Great price for a full year down shop job! Bump to get this sold!

Thx.

Open to offers and trades. More willing to deal if you want to pick it up in the next week or two.

Work schedule is flexible so i could easily meetup if you are coming through this next week.

#38 7 years ago

Bump

#39 7 years ago

I need more drama in this thread to keep it bumped

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I need more drama in this thread to keep it bumped

Disn't you say if your pin sells fast you under priced it? So if this didn't sell fast it's fair or over priced?

#41 7 years ago

Correct. This is fair priced imo.

In case you are wondering, it is not for sale to you. You are oneof the few people i willnever sell a game to

#42 7 years ago

I will give you 2k as a trade in towards your Dialed In! that you are going to order from me.

Let me know.

KingPin

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I will give you 2k as a trade in towards your Dialed In! that you are going to order from me.
Let me know.
KingPin

Thanks, but i am gonna pass.

I may eventually get a dialed in, but not right now.

#44 7 years ago

The game is grossly overpriced. I'm sick to my stomach thinking of how some dummy will fall for this ad. Wow.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The game is grossly overpriced. I'm sick to my stomach thinking of how some dummy will fall for this ad. Wow.

lol, you SoaB chuckwurt. Got me laughin this morning. I need you to go start a "When did DM become 2500+?" thread.

#46 7 years ago

price reduced.

$2300

I dont think you are going to find a DM anywhere else that is this nice for this price?

Even Lordloss and Dung may say this is a good price, lol.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Correct. This is fair priced imo.
In case you are wondering, it is not for sale to you. You are oneof the few people i willnever sell a game to

Lol, I was just implying that you price stuff high and said yourself you prefer sales that take awhile.

There is a list of people who I wouldn't buy from either and you're at the top. So i'm glad we're at agreement.

#49 7 years ago

yeh, we both know you are super cheap, expect stuff for free, and then complain when someone tries to help you out. Those are people i dont deal with.

Aside from lordlost trying to say this is over priced, anyone interested in a very nice DM for a good price.

Lordloss, I would be interested in actually seeing your stuff if you think this is overpriced...
Send me links if you actually have examples of similar condition DM for this price.

#50 7 years ago

Demolition Man is underpriced and undervalued at any less than $3000 in my opinion. Where else are you getting 4 multi balls, 5 modes leading to a 5th multi ball for Demolition Time, a wide body, Williams classic, combos with combo awards, the trigger grips, and more for any less? It's pretty strange this game doesn't average $3000-4000 in comparison to some of the ones that do.

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-demolition-man-10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.