giphy.gif
1_2TtFxfFtEGjr5FhshP-5Cg (resized).png
9860013A-6256-4BD3-BDC7-9A8257750506 (resized).jpeg
777D80FC-FDD2-4EB0-B8CD-607B06676027 (resized).jpeg
4A6E3718-1D1B-4CF5-8091-1F66F79A226F (resized).jpeg
E635E288-B28F-4319-9910-DDB16A57E993 (resized).jpeg
F116E081-8CF8-4511-8BC7-A6B79A477D59 (resized).jpeg
2F962E8B-156A-4EB1-B889-6B9650ECE2C7 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago

You better act quick Force Flow.

I don't think this place can survive without Tuna's $10 "red heart."

(is blaming rising pinball prices on your own cheapness a new Pinside low?!)

#52 2 years ago

We appreciate all the feedback regarding ads such as this.

However, this is still Robin’s playground and the Moderator Staff will enforce the rules as Robin directs.

This ad is completely within the marketplace rules. And the OP has gone through the current verification process.

So until Robin makes a decision to change the criteria for posting games, ads such as this will continue to be posted on Pinside.

While we are saddened by the idea that some Pinsiders are allowing their heart to turn grey over ads such as this, we are not going to go against Robin’s established rules to save one or two hearts.

So the best option for those hurt, angered, triggered or offended by high priced game ads is to move along to the next game listing or better yet use the wonderful tools created by Robin.

These tools are available to everyone and can make customized experiences that suit your needs.

I highly recommend using them to make your experience more pleasant.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Marcus

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You better act quick Force Flow.
I don't think this place can survive without Tuna's $10 "red heart."

Helpful as usual.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

We don't regulate market pricing, and I don't think there are any plans to do so.

Are you not reading? I’m not saying to dictate prices. Where did I say that? Jesus dude. Just create better barriers to block the bogus ads that you and I both know won’t ever sell and clutter up the marketplace while diluting the space for people actually trying to sell games.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

However, this is still Robin’s playground and the Moderator Staff will enforce the rules as Robin directs.
This ad is completely within the marketplace rules. And the OP has gone through the current verification process.
So until Robin makes a decision to change the criteria for posting games, ads such as this will continue to be posted on Pinside.
While we are saddened by the idea that some Pinsiders are allowing their heart to turn grey over ads such as this, we are not going to go against Robin’s established rules to save one or two hearts.
So the best option for those hurt, angered, triggered or offended by high priced game ads is to move along to the next game listing or better yet use the wonderful tools created by Robin.
These tools are available to everyone and can make customized experiences that suit your needs.
Marcus

Thanks Marcus, as you hit the nail on the head. I’m suggesting changes that would benefit Pinside and the user experience. That’s all. It’s simple. Not tearing down the free market economy. Happy holidays to you too.

#55 2 years ago

Yoko, I think its possible to think the OP is out of his/her mind and kind of an asshole for posting this ad up in the first place, while also thinking he/she were within their right to do so.

Like 60 plus others, I am happy he linked it to a thread, because even though its just the internet, it gives me joy to downvote such nonsense.

If I were more mature I would just block them and move on, but unfortunately, I am not. I want to see -100 by midnight.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

Marcus

Good post.
You’ve got this moderating thing down pat.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

You could always place these users on ignore if you don't want to see their posts. That feature is there to help tailor your experience on Pinside to your liking.

If only the feature actually completely worked. I know for a fact that when people you ignore quote you, it still shows up in your "Quoting you or mentioning you" feed. No idea if it's broken for market stuff or not......but I'm about to go test it out on someone that's PARTICULARLY annoying with all the ads for their overpriced crap and will report back.

#58 2 years ago

Ironically, 2una keeps bumping this to the top of the forum. I’m sure the OP appreciates it. It sure keeps prices like these in the forefront of everyone on the site.

#59 2 years ago

OP should raise the price.

That would be a power troll move.

#60 2 years ago

The only reason to come to these overpriced FS threads is not to revel in the asking price, but rather to enjoy the ensuing comments that surely follow. This place is great to decompress after work.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

OP- GLWS

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from Amarillopinball:

Ironically, 2una keeps bumping this to the top of the forum. I’m sure the OP appreciates it. It sure keeps prices like these in the forefront of everyone on the site.

Yea, I’m sure my bumping is really going to move this pin any quicker. Super ironic really as we should see Sale Pending any minute and it’s all my fault.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Yea, I’m sure my bumping is really going to move this pin any quicker. Super ironic really as we should see Sale Pending any minute and it’s all my fault.

Don’t give yourself a heart attack over someone else’s for sale ad. Seems like a strange place to fall on the sword.

#63 2 years ago

$10k by Christmas.

#64 2 years ago

I think forum posts should be enabled on all market ads. If you ask ridiculous prices I should at least be able to give you shit about it.

#65 2 years ago

I'll give someone 1k off and sell mine for $9300! I'll also throw in a chimichanga from our local burrito joint.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

I think forum posts should be enabled on all market ads. If you ask ridiculous prices I should at least be able to give you shit about it.

Yes!

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Don’t give yourself a heart attack over someone else’s for sale ad. Seems like a strange place to fall on the sword.

Heart attack? Dude I’m posting between games. I can have fun on a holiday week and also point out chicken shit rules on a privately owned website where they have the power to make change. Not mutually exclusive. Now back to my new Elwin game (which I’m F’ing loving).

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Dude I’m posting between games. I can have fun on a holiday week

I am so buying you this t-shirt for Xmas. (I already bought 4 for myself)

F25BF154-970B-43E8-95DB-B44BC0BC6962 (resized).jpegF25BF154-970B-43E8-95DB-B44BC0BC6962 (resized).jpeg
#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"76e7489e9f1acc64fb0c403f67371048ed3a90c7-1640058608-1800"};
//]]>

[quoted image]

Lol thankfully I’m not taking out frustrations on any other games I just brought in!

#70 2 years ago

No changes need to be made. Chill out man. Just come hang out and call the dude a clown with the rest of us.

#71 2 years ago

If u don't ask u don't know....why leave money on the table in this crazy market?

#72 2 years ago

I don't normally post on others for sale ads, but I'll jump in with both feet on this stupidity. For anyone looking for a Deadpool pro, I have a very nice example available also in Houston Texas for $7500. Which in my opinion is *still* $2000 too expensive, but whatever.

Best of luck on the price gouging OP.

Mike

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from mikeflan:

I don't normally post on others for sale ads, but I'll jump in with both feet on this stupidity. For anyone looking for a Deadpool pro, I have a very nice example available also in Houston Texas for $7500. Which in my opinion is *still* $2000 too expensive, but whatever.
Best of luck on the price gouging OP.
Mike

I'll give you $5500 for DP

#74 2 years ago

Lol!

And here, ladies and gents, is why you have to ask $10k if you’ll settle for $7k.

#75 2 years ago

I guess the phrase “don’t feed the trolls” was lost on this thread. One idiot’s post isn’t going to move the market price on this game. Chill out. Enjoy time with your family and friends, and have a Merry Christmas.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from finman2000:

I guess the phrase “don’t feed the trolls” was lost on this thread. One idiot’s post isn’t going to move the market price on this game. Chill out. Enjoy time with your family and friends, and have a Merry Christmas.

BUT THERE'S AN OVERPRICED AD ON PINSIDE!!!

ARRRrrrRRRGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!!

#77 2 years ago

Since my collecting days are over due to current market prices, I have grown rather fond of price police and price bitching threads. I think of it as a form of therapy, helping me come to terms that our hobby has been discovered by rich people.

So here's an idea, eliminate the option to NOT have ads discussed in the forum. Make every ad become discussed in the forum. It would provide me more entertainment from this site, and give high priced sellers some well needed verbal abuse.

#78 2 years ago

Has everything been said yet? Let's check... yeah, Levi was called - Check. People hating the free market of Pinside - Check. Price Police mentioned a few times - Check. 8k Deadpool in response - Check.

Crap, I'm only left with "I wouldn't sell my DP Pro for 10k". I need to get in on these crazy threads earlier next time.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I'm only left with "I wouldn't sell my DP Pro for 10k".

LOL. I almost said that earlier. I love DP and would miss it greatly.

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

You’re just attracting assholes who want to flip for ridiculous profit and leave. And in doing that, you lose my red heart.
Don’t want to vet out the sellers better, fine. Keep the Pinside fees the same but charge half up front, half upon successful sale. You get arguably more money because you’ll get 50% of the non-sales fees, and the remainder is business as usual.

Shit. a bunch of sellers pretend they keep their game to avoid fees even when they sell here

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Shit. a bunch of sellers pretend they keep their game to avoid fees even when they sell here

I believe you, but that's some next level loser shit.

#82 2 years ago

If it wasn't for people bitching on Pinside, Levi would have nothing to bitch about.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If it wasn't for people bitching on Pinside, Levi would have nothing to bitch about.

I'm sure he could find plenty of political topics to rant about outside of pinside

#84 2 years ago

"Let me know if you need some specific picture."

Yeah I'd like a picture of the crack pipe you hit before making this ad.

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It’s true!

Life is otherwise perfect.

This place is like a fuckin “lighten up Francis” meme come to life.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

I believe you, but that's some next level loser shit.

Right....We can afford these expensive games but some choose not to pay a fee for selling because they are cheapskates. Fucking pitiful.

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

[quoted image]

Love that!

#88 2 years ago
Picture+2 (resized).pngPicture+2 (resized).png
#89 2 years ago

Wish I was further

#90 2 years ago

GLWS Op!

But my XMEN LE for $8,000 is a better deal.

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

GLWS Op!
But my XMEN LE for $8,000 is a better deal.

If you keep this shit up someone is actually gonna boy it !!

#92 2 years ago
FB_IMG_1639795091516 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1639795091516 (resized).jpg
#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

[quoted image]

And he's back!

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you keep this shit up someone is actually gonna boy it !!

I’m just getting started.

1 week later
#95 2 years ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Are people actually paying these asking prices for some of these pro models? Ghostbusters is outrageous right now too.

If you're a chump!

#96 2 years ago

It's

OBO!!!!!!!!!!!

#97 2 years ago

I’ll sell you mine for 6, I’m 4 hours away.

#98 2 years ago

Clearly he really doesn't want to sell the game; however he will if someone gives him stupid money for it....honestly in this market I don't blame him.

#99 2 years ago

Some of you guys are out of your minds. We got a crap load of men acting like Karen's. Yelling Cancel this guy for listing a pin at a high price! Dudes seriously? I read this shit "Robin should do something about this" Are you kidding me, we live in AMERICA and you can list what you want your commie scum. Move along, there is nothing here for you to see. Simple

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Some of you guys are out of your minds. We got a crap load of men acting like Karen's. Yelling Cancel this guy for listing a pin at a high price! Dudes seriously? I read this shit "Robin should do something about this" Are you kidding me, we live in AMERICA and you can list what you want your commie scum. Move along, there is nothing here for you to see. Simple

I agree with most of this unhinged rant, except that this forum is actually based in THE NETHERLANDS and for all we know they may be commies who also hate freedom!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 64.99
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-73/page/2?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.