(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Crazy this is not gone already.

It's a new game and you basically saving a couple of hundo (depending on distro) and not getting a NIB, so it really isn't that shocking at all.

GLWS

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

And a fair price would be?

I think your price is completely fair. My point is you're in that sort of gray area where more people would probably pay a couple hundy more to have a NIB.
I don't know if you've noticed but unboxing *cough* is kind of a big event for people these days
Personally unboxing doesn't excite me so I'd take a couple Benjies in my pocket.

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Star Trek was at least $4800, if not $5000.

Bro, time to get as new distro.

Seriously

1 week later
#210 5 years ago

Well I finally played a DP this weekend and it was pretty damn fun bump.

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just wanted to be part of the Longest FS listing ever thread!

We are light years from that here.

#249 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Aren’t light years a measure of distance and not time?

You're thinking of leagues!

#272 5 years ago

Thank god mods have now been added to this so we csn discuss Medieval Madness.

#276 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Decided he’d just wait until they release the Deadpool 2 pinball machine that was about to come out because it was cheaper.....This was a pinball vendor guys.

Quoted from ZMeny:

$5100. That’s essentially a $675 savings when you add in the generous Mod Couple mods...

You're seeing now mods don't add a ton, that's just life.
It isn't your review, the game itself just isn't causing that much of a buzz I don't think; and they're too many choices out there. If this where an IMDN at the same time frame I bet it would have been gone.
TTT

#282 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

No Law I’m saying I’m second guessing buying a machine just to do a review.

Ahh gotcha.

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

People just want to take advantage of a situation.

Cant wait to hear this one

Quoted from ASOA:

Deadpool is selling well with Distributors and doing fantastic on route. People have made this for sale thread into something that it should have never become.

Yeah everyone seems to be buying a new one instead of saving a few+ hundred bucks here, don't see any "bad guys" anywhere.

Quoted from ASOA:

Dont drop this another penny. Start a new for sale ad and do not allow comments. Game would have sold a long time ago.
Low Ballers

So your entire theory is that people are out to get ZMeny and are trying to stick it to him by not buying this game? Without the comments this game would be sold in a jiffy? Man I don;t know where you came up with that but keep raging against the machine man.

Quoted from ASOA:

Not fair to the guy that shelled out thousands of dollars for the love of pinball.

Ahhhhhhh haha..worth the wait indeed; CLASSIC. Fuck, for a second I thought that's what we all were doing with our monies.

#315 5 years ago

Oh it's worth the time to sell them, they aren't cheap

#327 5 years ago

As with most topics both sides are over exaggerating things. I doubt balls get hung up on pinstadiums, but I know for sure acting like you cant see a PF without pinstadium is a bag of shit dicks. Even more hilarious when added to a new Stern, Aka the brightest goddamn things on the face of the earth.
Pretty sure most bars with games aren't as dark as your basement with the lights turned off, IF they are even dark at all.

#339 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Law, midplayfields on new sterns are dark man, it is what it is.

It's amazingly not that simple. Saying "midplayfields are dark" is as pointless to me as Hilton telling you anything aboot Pinstadiums.

Dark?...too dark? Dark or too dark for what? Too dark for everyone to see? Not as bright as the brightest part of the PF?
I appreciate the lesson on Sterns, but MET, GOT, GB, SW, IMDN...all games I've owned and played in my dark basement *cue creepy music* so I understand what they look like.

Now, too dark for podcasts, would pinstadiums jazz up a game and get more plays on route..none of that's my area of expertise so I don't comment on it.

My basement *Wilhelm scream* with no lights 3 minutes ago. I mean IS the midfield darker? Kind of maybe...def "darker" between the slings but I don't know...I never have problem seeing the ball.

YMMV, as does everyone's but just acting like the midplayfield (Apparently a term now) is some black hole of nothingness is a bit much.
20181010_142004 (resized).jpg20181010_142004 (resized).jpg

BUMP

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

But generally, cameras do a poor job of capturing what the human eye captures.

Yes, that's really the point isn't it? Your eye does a much better of 'seeing' than a camera.
It's officially stalemate time for this one. Here's my IMDN (thanks for making me play anyway), that proves both of our sides to us.
You're saying it's dark, I'm saying it is but doesn't matter, you're showing pics of your pink (?) SW pinstads that make everything brighter, which we all agree with from the get go.
20181010_151309 (resized).jpg20181010_151309 (resized).jpg

#349 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

That pic is perfect!!! Thank you. Poor Zombie Yeti artwork. He deserves better than that mess.

Quoted from TheLaw:

that proves both of our sides to us.

yup

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I think it’s a bit unfair that I am unable to speak truth just because I endorse a product.

Well um, welcome to the sponsorship world dude; that's on page 1 of your pamphlet

#359 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

It is all personal preference, no need to get worked up about some lights.

Exactly.

Quoted from pickleric:

Arguments on both sides are valid. Do what YOU like.

Yup

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

...(keep in mind many now have played it and love it).

Only owners

But the rest is a good point. Lot of similarities between your cult of Alien and the PS cult.

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

...but alas a biased, paid opinion because I have no integrity or ability to report my true opinions.

Cheer up dude.

#381 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I can't believe this for sale thread devolved into a Pinstadium bashing thread...on second thought I can.

Well some people were just having a discussion on them. It lasted 25 days without anyone saying anything but then Hilton poked at Zmeny and he poked back and yada yada. So it was equal devolution.

#384 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So Zach, are you doing Munsters pro or premium

If this sells quick then an LE?

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The Law with the downvote for no reason.

I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep your for sale dreams alive, he's posting thread locking pics, and I'm the dick?

Quoted from Schmitty:

I strongly believe a downvote or negative review/feedback should be moderated before it post to the site.....

Ummm....what planet are you fro...ahhh Indiana; of course

#465 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Is it something more?

It really isn't but people's vag...er feelings get hurt sometimes.
It was implemented in part so you people didn't have to go out of there way and post a response on why they agree/disagree with something. People take it diff'rently though and it doesn't mean the same thing to everyone.

#467 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

...and who's going to moderate the moderators?

Super Moderators of course!

#483 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Indiana and proud of it,buddy!

Basically you're in Kentucky, so i'd hold tight to the Inidiana thing as well.

#508 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Dude wtf get off my ass bitch!

Indiana state mottoa true Hoosier indeed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheLaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1?tu=TheLaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.