(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

Added: 2018-09-14 21:47:22 UTC • Ended: October 22nd, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 5,100 (OBO)

Open for offers

For sale:

Stern Deadpool Pinball Machine

- plus The Mod Couple is graciously giving the buyer a complimentary set of illuminated speaker light rings like an LE and custom shooter housing (approx. $175 value)

About 150 plays

$5100 without Pin Stadium Lights
$5300 with Pin Stadium Lights

Call or text Zach
########## [phone number removed]

Item photos

943ED82F-3EC9-468E-AC16-E19A18BC2E65 (resized).jpeg
F3BC5DF5-CD07-4781-AC96-677ED733AEA5 (resized).jpeg
F18DD122-00E2-41C6-849B-7FF42A088E55 (resized).jpeg
8611BCB7-9C66-42A2-AE92-35E65CB070B7 (resized).jpeg
D88B39F7-DE38-408A-899E-2E18F0B918E5 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ZMeny's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

ZMeny has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ZMeny's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Evansville, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

#2 5 years ago

Can you box it up as fast as you unboxed it? Wait, the box was destroyed...

#3 5 years ago

That was fast...I've cancelled my Premium order as I'm not sure how I feel about it Deadpool either. Looks nice

#4 5 years ago

That did not last long pin stadiums look nice in it GLWTS Zach.

#5 5 years ago

Buys them, plays then for the show? SDTM?

Then sells them.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Can you box it up as fast as you unboxed it? Wait, the box was destroyed...

Hey now there’s an idea!

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

That did not last long pin stadiums look nice in it GLWTS Zach.

Thanks man yeah it helps a lot for me when playing in the dark

#7 5 years ago

Surprised to see this up for sale so fast, must be one of your quickest turn arounds, just not gelling with you? Either way GLWS dude!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Surprised to see this up for sale so fast, must be one of your quickest turn arounds, just not gelling with you? Either way GLWS dude!

SDTM review should drop tonight or tomorrow

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM review should drop tonight or tomorrow

I’m at work tonight and as of yet no one has set their house or themselves on fire so it’s a quiet night, a new SDTM episode would make it a great night shift, hint hint

#10 5 years ago

That is crazy fast I take it you didn’t like it?

#11 5 years ago

I think he needs to fund Pirates ASAP

#12 5 years ago

I got sick of waiting for Pirates and bought a Premium Maiden that I plan on selling in a month for a few hundred less than I paid for it, but if I could rent a game for a month for $400 , I’d do that in a heartbeat.

#13 5 years ago

You can judge how good a game is by how long it lasts in Zach's collection. Was considering picking this up. May pass.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I got sick of waiting for Pirates and bought a Premium Maiden that I plan on selling in a month for a few hundred less than I paid for it, but if I could rent a game for a month for $400 , I’d do that in a heartbeat.

If you want to spend $400 a month to rent a game I need to find a way to make that happen

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

You can judge how good a game is by how long it lasts in Zach's collection. Was considering picking this up. May pass.

Zach is funding a new pirates game which could be the reason although I guess he could have sold another. Excited to see the review.

I just played it again and even though the layout is great I can't deal with the cringe worthy call outs and it's def on the easy side.

Pirates is a nib pass for me too. Coming right from playing Hobbit the quality of pirates is down compared to the rest of jjp pins. I can't put my finger on it but the quality/color of the pf itself just isn't as nice and the lack of a proper LE powder coat like the others that stands out it's a crime for a game this expensive. I just feel like jjp cut some corners they haven't in the past with LE. Disappointing. Not nearly as immersive as the others either. Presentation is B tier for the Masters off this jjp

Fresh impressions as I just played it again tonight at the best pin bar in Pittsburgh. Helicon brew

#16 5 years ago

I thought he buys machines, plays them a bit to record his show, then sells immediately.

I don’t it has anything to do with good or bad.

Let me know if I am wrong.

Look at what he has previously owned - all the latest games.

#17 5 years ago

I'm still waiting for the WH20 review!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

If you want to spend $400 a month to rent a game I need to find a way to make that happen

Done deal! I’ll book the first month on Pirates and Munsters!

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Zach is funding a new pirates game which could be the reason although I guess he could have sold another. Excited to see the review.
I just played it again and even though the layout is great I can't deal with the cringe worthy call outs and it's def on the easy side.
Pirates is a nib pass for me too. Coming right from playing Hobbit the quality of pirates is down compared to the rest of jjp pins. I can't put my finger on it but the quality/color of the pf itself just isn't as nice and the lack of a proper LE powder coat like the others that stands out it's a crime for a game this expensive. I just feel like jjp cut some corners they haven't in the past with LE. Disappointing. Not nearly as immersive as the others either. Presentation is B tier for the Masters off this jjp
Fresh impressions as I just played it again tonight at the best pin bar in Pittsburgh. Helicon brew

I doesn’t feel like a limited edition.What are the differences between the limited and regular, Pirate pop bump toppers, Plastic pirate topper and Starlight background, black trim instead of silver. I like the silver more actually. I hope it has invisiglass

#20 5 years ago

Zach has it rough. He buys a pin out of his own hard earned money just to do a review for the rest of us. Spends countless hours testing, reviewing, shooting and editing video all for his viewers. Then he sells it for a loss all to repeat the process all over again. Zach is one of the best people in pinball today... Hands down... The commitment he has to the industry and this community is second to none. Thank you for your contribution. Good luck with the sale!

Should not be hard to sell. Game is brand new and tons of fun.

#21 5 years ago

Jesus zach, I could have told you it wasnt worth buying. You're the new Waspinator.

Quoted from Murphelman:

So in other words, they all "suck?"

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Jesus zach, I could have told you it wasnt worth buying. You're the new Waspinator.

So in other words, they all "suck?"

There is nothing wrong with this. Zach enjoys creating awesome pinball content, and we enjoy consuming it. It helps to have the latest greatest machines to create that content. Can't keep them all.

#23 5 years ago

So Zach are you going to tell us why it didn't click for you? Come on man, a little critiquing is ok.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

So Zach are you going to tell us why it didn't click for you? Come on man, a little critiquing is ok.

You never know, maybe he likes it so much he is getting a Premium or LE? Hopefully the review still drops yet tonight!

#25 5 years ago

Game looks great with stadium lights. Good loooking art package! I’m sure it’s fun to play. So disappointed we don’t have a R rated game though! Good luck with the sale.

#26 5 years ago

Bump for a good guy

#27 5 years ago

I knew this pin would be short lived. Regardless of how I feel about it, I’ve never seen anybody having a good time playing it. Good luck with the sale

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Surprised to see this up for sale so fast, must be one of your quickest turn arounds.

quicker than ACNC ??

#29 5 years ago

I can't help but compare DP to GOTG when I see people jumping ship so soon.

It took new owners about two weeks to start expressing concern over their acquisition of the code-weak GOTG, and then about three weeks 'til a few began to appear for sale.

We are a few weeks into the release of DP at this point. Are people souring on it they way they soured on GOTG? (No offense to you current owners/lovers of GOTG.) Is it poised to be declared a "dud"?

I have no idea how Zach buys/sells pins at this clip. More power to him, I guess, for making it work somehow.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Zach has it rough. He buys a pin out of his own hard earned money just to do a review for the rest of us. Spends countless hours testing, reviewing, shooting and editing video all for his viewers. Then he sells it for a loss all to repeat the process all over again. Zach is one of the best people in pinball today... Hands down... The commitment he has to the industry and this community is second to none. Thank you for your contribution. Good luck with the sale!
Should not be hard to sell. Game is brand new and tons of fun.

slowly pull that head out now!

#31 5 years ago

The guy has owned like 60 games based on his history, only has two in his current collection. I would not read too much into this sale in terms of judging the game. He likely needed it for his review and is now selling it, or maybe he didn’t like it enough to displace the two in his collection.

Personally, I find it to be a lot of fun, it’s one of the few games, along with IMDN, my kids are playing, pulling them away from fortnite, which is really hard to believe (of course, they go right back to fortnite when they are done playing).

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

I knew this pin would be short lived. Regardless of how I feel about it, I’ve never seen anybody having a good time playing it. Good luck with the sale

I have good time playing it.

#33 5 years ago

I am perplexed that manufactures do not send you new releases to play for reviews. 3-4 weeks why not.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

quicker than ACNC ??

Easy. Spooky might here you. greenhornet

#35 5 years ago

I am still waiting for the LOTR review.

Quoted from adamross:

I'm still waiting for the WH20 review!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I can't help but compare DP to GOTG when I see people jumping ship so soon.
It took new owners about two weeks to start expressing concern over their acquisition of the code-weak GOTG, and then about three weeks 'til a few began to appear for sale.
We are a few weeks into the release of DP at this point. Are people souring on it they way they soured on GOTG? (No offense to you current owners/lovers of GOTG.) Is it poised to be declared a "dud"?
I have no idea how Zach buys/sells pins at this clip. More power to him, I guess, for making it work somehow.

Try to find a GotG for sale now. Codes improved a lot. More wanted to buy ads than for sale ads. Trending up.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

quicker than ACNC ??

You and dirtbag66 (or whatever his name is) always has something negative to say about Spooky. Give it a break already.

Here's an idea, put out something that you've done and are proud of, and let the world critique it. Then enjoy all the comments and opinions everyone has about it.

Sorry Zach. GLWS!

#38 5 years ago

What ever the review is, it better not be biased for your homie Gomez.......

You guys think way too hard about this stuff. Zach doesn't keep much over a few weeks. Unless its SW, and that's because Zach has finally developed a refined palette.

#39 5 years ago

You guys are reading way to far into this. Op has mentioned selling dp to make room in previous threads. I was pleasantly surprised playing this title both last week (pro) and last night (le) and lastly, while I don’t like pinstadiums on most games it looks killer in person on this title

#40 5 years ago

I heard Zach is on the payroll of every pinball company and his sole job description is to create biased reviews of all games, and sell their games shortly after buying them.

For what reason? I don’t know, but this Deadpool is for sale because he is contractually obligated to sell it.

I also heard supreme is next and he’s not allowed to have it more than a day.

I also heard that if he ever puts mustard on a hotdog his employment will be terminated.

#41 5 years ago

This one got unboxed too fast, left nothing to the imagination...

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I heard Zach is on the payroll of every pinball company and his sole job description is to create biased reviews of all games, and sell their games shortly after buying them.

You heard it here first. Zach is the newest hire of Deeproot. Congratulations Zach and GLWS.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

You heard it here first. Zach is the newest hire of Deeproot. Congratulations Zach and GLWS.

I'm surprised this leaked so quickly. Since it's out I'll just drop the info though. Zach's first pinball design will be at tpf along with deep roots other 4 new games. Fully playable and available to buy within 1-2 months.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm surprised this leaked so quickly. Since it's out I'll just drop the info though. Zach's first pinball design will be at tpf along with deep roots other 4 new games. Fully playable and available to buy within 1-2 months.

I heard it was 1-2 days.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I heard it was 1-2 days.

Quad manufacturing has opened many new possibilities.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I am perplexed that manufactures do not send you new releases to play for reviews. 3-4 weeks why not.

Now that sounds like a damn fine idea! Now if we can just convince the manufacturers....probably should have tried this tactics before I purchased a 9500 dollar potc hahaha

Quoted from chuckwurt:

For what reason? I don’t know, but this Deadpool is for sale because he is contractually obligated to sell it.
I also heard supreme is next and he’s not allowed to have it more than a day.
I also heard that if he ever puts mustard on a hotdog his employment will be terminated.

Hahahaha I love this. Honestly though we would love to review a Supreme machines.

Quoted from jgentry:

You know you’d buy my pinball machine.

#47 5 years ago

Thanks for the comments everyone. Couple guys wanting to pick it up in a week or two, but I haven’t committed to any yet. Come pick it up this weekend and start playing!

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Now that sounds like a damn fine idea! Now if we can just convince the manufacturers....probably should have tried this tactics before I purchased a 9500 dollar potc hahaha

Hahahaha I love this. Honestly though we would love to review a Supreme machines.

You know you’d buy my pinball machine.

Were do I send my deposit?

#49 5 years ago

The Pinside Panic has started by the sell of one new game. Rinse and Repeat.

#50 5 years ago

Let’s guess if he liked it or not

I think the review will not be overly positive. Great cab and art great layout but code needs help. Little Deadpool is super annoying and calls outs get annoying Overall B-

Actually that’s how I feel too haha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 25.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.