(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.
#401 5 years ago

401 is better.

I have a bad feeling that Iron Maiden is going to get it.

#402 5 years ago

Noticed my heart ran out of blood. Free bump for OP he needs it to get this thing going

#403 5 years ago

This thread needs totes

#404 5 years ago

Surely Pinstripes is a more appropriate name?

#405 5 years ago

I would try and sell Schmitty's 6k WCS along with this game (same thread) to really light the fireworks!

#406 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would try and sell Schmitty's 6k WCS along with this game (same thread) to really light the fireworks!

Sorry has been sold!

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

Sorry has been sold!

We really need a mic drop emoji

#408 5 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

Sorry has been sold!

glad to hear!!! I will tell you that I have a really nice 4k Virtual Pin with a ton of games on it and the one of the two played most by my kids is WCS. The other NGG.

WCS is def a crowd pleaser...

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

glad to hear!!! I will tell you that I have a really nice 4k Virtual Pin with a ton of games on it and the one of the two played most by my kids is WCS. The other NGG.

This is why I traded my WCS for a Scared Stiff 5 years ago to a guy who had soccer playing kids

#411 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

How much for the IMDN?

It’s just the empty cab, no head, no coin door. It was the original cab that had a defect.

#412 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

It’s just the empty cab, no head, no coin door. It was the original cab that had a defect.

Make it into a hot tub for one.

#413 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No, I’m thinking it’s getting the Todd Tuckey treatment.

#414 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It will leak!

Quoted from Ericc123:

For sure!

#415 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agree 100% it’s a great game...what most people don’t get is these old B/W games are Super LEs now days and they are built like tanks. Compare wireforms in a Batman 66 Super LE against a Roadshow and report back!
Carry on my friends

#416 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Speaking of crowd pleasers

E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpegE2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
#417 5 years ago

i am exhausted from catching up on this thread.... LOL

#418 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
#419 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
#420 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Quoted from chuckwurt:

It will leak!

Not if you buy that miracle rubber paint!! Zach can make it a hot tub (I don't want to know where the bubbles are coming from) or sell it to O-din as a bass boat...win-win.

#421 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I doubt balls get hung up on pinstadiums,

If the light rails fall off or partially off, then it can block a ramp return or launcher. On the sets I make, one roll of magnet tape was not nearly as strong as my other rolls, and that caused some issues on those kits I made for a few of my games.

#422 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I doubt balls get hung up on pinstadiums

Apparently some pinsiders have this problem with all the whining and moaning about them!

#423 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Anyone want to buy a Deadpool?

Does it include Pinstadium lighting?

Brad

#424 5 years ago

Pinside thread progression:
FS ad -> Pinstadium thread -> 80s theme thread -> Something about O-din

Checks out to me.

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

If the light rails fall off or partially off, then it can block a ramp return or launcher. On the sets I make, one roll of magnet tape was not nearly as strong as my other rolls, and that caused some issues on those kits I made for a few of my games.

Could the magnets you’re using on your sets differ from the Pin Stadium magnets?

#426 5 years ago

Sorry if this has been said before a hundred posts ago, will this game be at expo?

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from TiltDis:

Sorry if this has been said before a hundred posts ago, will this game be at expo?

Not planning on it unless I had a buyer then yeah possibly.

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

i am exhausted from catching up on this thread.... LOL

I don't even know what's going on any more.

travolta.giftravolta.gif
#429 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Not planning on it unless I had a buyer then yeah possibly.

Make it an event. If you win an arm-wrestling contest with Jack Danger leave it at asking price for the show and if you lose, discount it $500.

Brad

#430 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Pinside thread progression:
FS ad -> Pinstadium thread -> 80s theme thread -> Something about O-din
Checks out to me.

I need a vacation!

#431 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I need a vacation!

I made a mistake. The 80s themes were in the deeproot thread. This thread went from pinstadiums right to the good stuff.

#432 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Could the magnets you’re using on your sets differ from the Pin Stadium magnets?

Oh yeah, for sure on that one roll I bought locally at Home Depot versus the ones off Amazon. I own one set of official Pinstadium lights and have moved it around to 5 different games, so adhesive on the back of the rails is not that strong anymore. They have been fine, but moving them around to different games could eventually cause them to fall.

#433 5 years ago

Is this still a for sale thread ?
Baba Booey, Baba Booey,horse tooth jackass, Howard Stern Rules!!!!!!

#434 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Oh yeah, for sure on that one roll I bought locally at Home Depot versus the ones off Amazon. I own one set of official Pinstadium lights and have moved it around to 5 different games, so adhesive on the back of the rails is not that strong anymore. They have been fine, but moving them around to different games could eventually cause them to fall.

Are you taking the magnets off when you move the kit? Just buy extra magnets and put them on the other games.

If the adhesive on the back of the light bars holds properly initially, it should never come off no matter how many times you take them off.

#435 5 years ago

Deadpool is a great pin. Better than BM66!

#436 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

If you're a fan of the color red, then absolutely yes.

#437 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I am. Perfect.

#438 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What.... the fuck

#439 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

What.... the fuck

Definitely way more fun to shoot. We will see how the code looks in a year or two.

#440 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

What.... the fuck

What the fuck can't someone have an opinion?

#441 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

What.... the fuck

It is. Both are fun though.

Quoted from adamross:

I'll take ZY and red over the rushed BM66 art with batman's head cut off buy the side armor every day. Franchi did great for the rushed timeline but DP kills BM66 in the art department.

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I think it's an interesting head to head. Clunk v Clunk

I've had several 1b+ scores on both and think they both play a little long and boring after you figure out the safe shots. I'd give the edge on fun and the win to DP right now.

also...
GLWTS

This thread is awesome. I think the animated gif folk should get involved to give this thread some legs. Paging ImNotNorm

#443 5 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I've had several 1b+ scores on both

Curious. After passing 1B on DP did the game crash on you when trying to start a mode?

#444 5 years ago

This thread has hit a new low. How low can it go? I suggest Zach lower his price one final time to $5k (firm).

At that price this would be the best DP pro to buy for anyone considering nib DP pro, living within a 200 miles radius. It is just like nib and comes with mods.

Zach might also consider offering to deliver it to Expo for $100, if prepaid. It would be the best DP pro to buy for anyone in US considering nib DP pro that would also be attending Expo.

This game would also be the best DP pro to buy for anyone in US considering nib DP pro and having it shipped.

Come on Zach, modify your sale. Then ... come on people, this is case of simple economics. Save big money no matter which case buyer you are. It is time to move this DP pro out.

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

This thread has hit a new low. How low can it go? I suggest Zach lower his price one final time to $5k (firm).
At that price this would be the best pro to buy for anyone considering nib pro living within a 200 miles radius. It is just like nib and comes with mods.
Zach might also consider offering to deliver it to Expo for $100, if prepaid. It would be the best pro to buy for anyone in US considering nib pro that would also be attending Expo.
This game would also be the best pro to buy for anyone in US considering nib pro and having it shipped.
Come on Zach, modify your sale. Then ... come on people, this is case of simple economics. Save big money no matter which case buyer you are.

Theres even better deals out there.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Having a game shipped is like $400. Stern shipping is free. The only way a DP @ $5k makes good sense is driving distance IMO.

#446 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Curious. After passing 1B on DP did the game crash on you when trying to start a mode?

Never experienced a crash but I'm also not entirely sure I started more modes after completing the main 5. I'm leaning towards I did though. I'll be sure to take note if I make it there again.

#447 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Theres even better deals out there.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link

I think $5k is the magic number. Priced that low with mods, and buyer is getting the newest Stern pin, already priced like it will be in two years. Zach has got to be much better to deal with than some country bumpkin yahoo crackhead that stole the game from a neighbor.

#448 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I think $5k is the magic number. Priced that low with mods, and buyer is getting the newest Stern pin, already priced like it will be in two years. Zach has got to be much better to deal with than some country bumpkin yahoo crackhead that stole the game from a neighbor.

It would be fantastic to live close to Zach. I’ve wanted to buy many of his pins, but too far away.

#449 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Definitely way more fun to shoot. We will see how the code looks in a year or two.

This is the problem with so many new games... the code becomes a gamble, of sorts, for any buyer/owner. Which is absolutely nuts, because so many pinheads preach the importance of code.

There aren’t many other products that cost $5-9k with such an unknown twisting in the wind... and an unknown that has zero pre-determined timeline for rollout. Could be one year. 16 Months. 2 years. Never?? Yet MSRP, Street, and second hand prices on NIB games don’t really reflect that — particular emphasis on NIB.

Total crap shoot waiting game in many ways. Which is kind of ironic for a hobby largely made up of impetuous “gotta have it now” buyers.

#450 5 years ago

SOoooo close to 500 posts of sincere interest!! By Expo not only will this FS thread hit 1000 posts but the end buyer will own a game with the most talked about history! Throw in one of those new SDTM shirts Autographed and call it a Celebrity addition machine!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.99
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/9?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.