(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from raz0red:

Interesting debate. Although, it is hard to take all that you are saying (Zach) as 100% honest since they do sponsor your show.
While I am sure you believe you are not biased, would you treat PinStadium the same way you would another vendor if you did experience some issues? Would you talk about those issues the same way on your show?
So, while I agree for the most part with what you are saying, it would probably be best coming from someone who is not on their payroll.

I think it’s a bit unfair that I am unable to speak truth just because I endorse a product. Wondering what it will take for people to finally believe I’m not lying to my friends. Almost want to drop the sponsorship so that I can “be believed”. We are endorsed by Comet Pinball, and they have the best LEDs. We are endorsed by Marco Specialties. Does that suddenly mean they all of a sudden don’t have an enormous amount of pinball parts inventory. I endorse products I feel are the best in their respective categories. I don’t endorse products if I don’t think they are good.

#352 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

That pic is perfect!!! Thank you. Poor Zombie Yeti artwork. He deserves better than that mess.

Says the man that put a full sized baseball bat in his twd as an improvement.

#353 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I think it’s a bit unfair that I am unable to speak truth just because I endorse a product.

Well um, welcome to the sponsorship world dude; that's on page 1 of your pamphlet

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I think it’s a bit unfair that I am unable to speak truth just because I endorse a product. Wondering what it will take for people to finally believe I’m not lying to my friends. Almost want to drop the sponsorship so that I can “be believed”. We are endorsed by Comet Pinball, and they have the best LEDs. We are endorsed by Marco Specialties. Does that suddenly mean they all of a sudden don’t have an enormous amount of pinball parts inventory. I endorse products I feel are the best in their respective categories. I don’t endorse products if I don’t think they are good.

Just frustrating because such statements are equal to “Zach, I believe your integrity can be bought.”

#355 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Says the man that put a full sized baseball bat in his twd as an improvement.

Uh that mod was bad ass haha.

#356 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Here’s the misinformation I have an issue with. I’ve had zero fall off, in fact, the magnet are super strong so this is in no way accurate.
Any one reading that has the product, do they fall off like Hilton is suggesting?

The new slimmer magnets are the only ones I’ve had or seen issues with, but as always, Scott’s on it to make it right and help get the issue licked (free of charge)

#357 5 years ago
Quoted from raz0red:

So, while I agree for the most part with what you are saying, it would probably be best coming from someone who is not on their payroll.

“sure, I'll get right on that.”
- Thank you I’m interested in seeing how quick this really is.
“who, what games? When they start coming from the factory with Pinstadium, please ping me.”
- Didnt spooky try lighting up AMH with some, just a lesser effect?
“Crap does not have to mean poor quality, but falling off route games is not a good sign of quality IMHO. It means it is a shitty product. I have posted numerous pictures now of blinding lights and zerba stripes. Looks like crap.”
- Here’s the misinformation I have an issue with. I’ve had zero fall off, in fact, the magnet are super strong so this is in no way accurate.
Any one reading that has the product, do they fall off like Hilton is suggesting?
“I dont think there are any exaggerations here. I may use strong language but I have only stated the facts:
-People rarely pay for mods. The ones that most people will pay for include colorDMD or special glass, not pinstadium. (Do you have any actual evidence to show they don’t pay extra for Pin Stadiums? Evidence I have is that last 8 games I sold with them as an option, 7 wanted them to stay on)
-Pinstadium is expensive and unnecessary to see/play a game. (Is pinball expensive? Is the Butter cab option on spooky pinballs expensive?)
-Few games would the majority agree could even use more light. (Again, another statement founded in nothing, not fact as you claim)
-Pinstadium is a LARGE cost for on route and it makes zero business sense to install them on a game. Basically double the cost for a route equation of expense/split/taxes/etc... They simply are not going to pay for themselves ever. (Again, you say these are facts, but this shit is just unfounded claims)
-IF you really think a game is too dark, then a few spotlights can fix this for a minimal cost. (Agree, but results between spots and pin stadium are much different so not the best comparison)
-Spotlights are easily installed in less time than Pinstadium. (Again, we need some proof here. Just unsupported weak claims given)
-Spotlights dont need to be removed every time you lift the pf and reinstalled every time you lower it. (Truth, hot damn you got one! And by reinstalled you mean sticking two magnets together. Took me longer to write the sentence.)
-Spotlights dont wash out all the pf art (any pictures of washing out playfield art? And are Pin Stadium not adjustable from 1% to 100%? Yet again, false information.)
Last point, if you like Pinstadium so much, then makes sense to remove them from your DP and lower the price. Remove the mods and adjust the price accordingly is often the easiest way to help a sale along. (And the candle on the cake to prove you speak without thinking. They are priced in the ad with or without the product.)
(Insert Charlie Brown Goof Grief)

#358 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes, that's really the point isn't it? Your eye does a much better of 'seeing' than a camera.
It's officially stalemate time for this one. Here's my IMDN (thanks for making me play anyway), that proves both of our sides to us.
You're saying it's dark, I'm saying it is but doesn't matter, you're showing pics of your pink (?) SW pinstads that make everything brighter, which we all agree with from the get go.
[quoted image]

It is all personal preference, no need to get worked up about some lights.
Buy them if you like them. Skip them if you don't.
I was curious about Pin Stadium. I put a set on IDMN.

Did I need them because the middle of the game was too dark? Not really.
Do I like them now that I have them on there? Yes I do.
Where they too expensive? Probably
Are they fun? Yes
Can they fall off? Yes
Is raising the playfield now more work? Yes
Are the zebra stripes ugly? Maybe
Are the UV flashers kind of cool? Yes, yes they are.

Arguments on both sides are valid. Do what YOU like.
IMDN (resized).jpgIMDN (resized).jpg

#359 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Exactly.

Quoted from pickleric:

Yup

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I don’t endorse products if I don’t think they are good.

I believe that, but the reality is once you take endorsement there is possible bias and people are going to call it.

No different than me liking Alien and because I got a game sooner for route and everyone said the game sucked and I was just biased (keep in mind many now have played it and love it).

in short, you cant take it personal when you get bagged on for taking endorsements.

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

...(keep in mind many now have played it and love it).

Only owners

But the rest is a good point. Lot of similarities between your cult of Alien and the PS cult.

#362 5 years ago

Anyone want to buy a Deadpool?

#363 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Buy them if you like them. Skip them if you don't.
I was curious about Pin Stadium. I put a set on IDMN.
Did I need them because the middle of the game was too dark? Not really.
Do I like them now that I have them on there? Yes I do.
Where they too expensive? Probably
Are they fun? Yes
Can they fall off? Yes
Is raising the playfield now more work? Yes
Are the zebra stripes ugly? Maybe
Are the UV flashers kind of cool? Yes, yes they are.
[quoted image]

Saw this for sales thread had 88 new responses.... Didn't know this turned into pinstadium fest!

- 5100 it's definitely a fair price. You guys offering low/mid 4s? Cmon now son!

- I have 5 pairs of pinstadiums. They have never fallen off. They make a huge difference in certain pins

- I'm waiting for Zach to comment on the Orion belt. If he supports it in the same fashion as the pinstadiums I'm giving up on his non bias attitude. Dropping 500+ for lights - I'm just not even going to comment. That product has left me burned out especially the continuing hype including more bullshit about it being sold out. Just stop it. Even if it's true and the 4 produced were sold just keep it internal for now.

- the zebra lines in the pic above me are a perfect illustration on why Scott needs to fix these things. That looks absolutely terrible ruining the look of a great looking machine BUT.... IMDN needs help in the lightning department in the middle so I can understand why some can live with it but spots could be the alternative

#364 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Anyone want to buy a Deadpool?

That seems to be the $5100 question right there.

Personally, I'd rather have a bass boat for that kind of money.

#365 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That seems to be the $5100 question right there.
Personally, I'd rather have a bass boat for that kind of money.

I guess you haven't priced one in a while. $5100 will get you a nice piece of crap. Cant even buy a decent motor for $5100.

#366 5 years ago

Following this for sales ad is getting to be a full time job!

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Saw this for sales thread had 88 new responses.... Didn't know this turned into pinstadium fest!
- 5100 it's definitely a fair price. You guys offering low/mid 4s? Cmon now son!
- I have 5 pairs of pinstadiums. They have never fallen off. They make a huge difference in certain pins
- I'm waiting for Zach to comment on the Orion belt. If he supports it in the same fashion as the pinstadiums I'm giving up on his non bias attitude. Dropping 500+ for lights - I'm just not even going to comment. That product has left me burned out especially the continuing hype including more bullshit about it being sold out. Just stop it. Even if it's true and the 4 produced were sold just keep it internal for now.
- the zebra lines in the pic above me are a perfect illustration on why Scott needs to fix these things. That looks absolutely terrible ruining the look of a great looking machine BUT.... IMDN needs help in the lightning department in the middle so I can understand why some can live with it but spots could be the alternative

I have yet to see the Orion’s Belt in person so I can’t say. On stream, they seemed to look really cool during Disco Multiball. After expo and some time with them, we will likely report back, but alas a biased, paid opinion because I have no integrity or ability to report my true opinions.

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

...but alas a biased, paid opinion because I have no integrity or ability to report my true opinions.

Cheer up dude.

#369 5 years ago

It's just the market - It is a tad soft, that's all. Don't blame it on zebra stadiums and mod couples.

Zach is a good guy that works his ass off to make awesome content.

#370 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I guess you haven't priced one in a while. $5100 will get you a nice piece of crap. Cant even buy a decent motor for $5100.

I aint lookin' for nuthin' too fancy.

c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpgc594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
#371 5 years ago

It's a soft market, plus the below factors

Deadpool sucks and stern isn't selling any
Pinstadium is crap, not even worth the time to safely remove it from a game. If you see a game with them you must demand the keys so you can remove the glass and rip them out
The Mod Couples mods arent worth anything
Zach is a biased easily bought youtube whore
Pinstadium is like Alien in that only the people with them pretend to like them and they are both wrong
Deadpool is so bad Zach will have to bend over and take $4200 to get it out of his garage

I learned all of these facts from this very for sale add.

Quoted from o-din:

I aint lookin' for nuthin' too fancy.[quoted image]

I can build you one of those brand new, crate it, and even include shipping for $5100

#372 5 years ago

Just want to see this FS thread hit 500. Carry on... You would think Zach was selling a cure for cancer as interested as everyone is. Lol

#373 5 years ago

The pinstadiums are expensive and I think the biggest drawback is they need to be taken off to raise and lower the playfield. I could see where this would be a problem for a game on route.

They are not everyone's personal taste either. To each their own. For me - A couple spotlights added - and if needed at all, is all it would take.

Aftermarket mods on a game doesn't add much to me when buying a game used. A stock factory game is preferable to me. But that's just me.

#374 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

All that seems to have gotten lost in all this other discussion.

GLWS!!!!

#375 5 years ago

Zach is a good guy, Deadpool is a good game. The problem is his location. He needs a local that wants the game. For $400 or $500 bucks if you are not fairly close in distance, you may prefer to just buy a NIB and have it delivered to your driveway.

Evansville might not be a spectacular trip destination. No offense to folks in Indiana or nearby Kentucky.

Somebody help out Zach and buy his game and end this thread !

#376 5 years ago

The new breaking point for used games is the Marco show special price. Anything above that will tend to sit.

#377 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I aint lookin' for nuthin' too fancy.[quoted image]

That water looks a little murky and dark. You could probably mount some pin stadiums to the sides of the floats. Fishes love lights.

#378 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

That water looks a little murky and dark. You could probably mount some pin stadiums to the sides of the floats. Fishes love lights.

That might actually be a good use for those things. I wonder if they will actually attract or repel fish?

#379 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cheer up dude.

You know I’m always cheery Law cmon now. I do take offense when i feel my integrity is questioned, because I work hard to be fair and honest. It’s a pride thing that I always have a tough time with and will continue to fight with. But I’m always happy when it comes to pinball.

#380 5 years ago

I can't believe this for sale thread devolved into a Pinstadium bashing thread...on second thought I can. Look someone buy this mans game so he can list his EM with Pinstadium lights and show all of you naysayers how wrong you are

#381 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I can't believe this for sale thread devolved into a Pinstadium bashing thread...on second thought I can.

Well some people were just having a discussion on them. It lasted 25 days without anyone saying anything but then Hilton poked at Zmeny and he poked back and yada yada. So it was equal devolution.

#382 5 years ago

And isn't it those pinstadium lights that are helping boost the asking price on this thing out of many sensible people's wheelhouse?

If it's part of what is being sold in a for sale thread, seems like fair game to me.

Now bringing up fully unrelated items like say a bass boat, then that's a whole nuther story.

#383 5 years ago

So Zach, are you doing Munsters pro or premium

#384 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If this sells quick then an LE?

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And isn't it those pinstadium lights that are helping boost the asking price on this thing out of many sensible people's wheelhouse?
If it's part of what is being sold in a for sale thread, seems like fair game to me.
Now bringing up fully unrelated items like say a bass boat, then that's a whole nuther story.

It’s included as an option if buyer wants them.

Quoted from iceman44:

Likely LE

#386 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

It’s included as an option if buyer wants them.

Thanks!

I try to read entire threads as much as possible before the old migraine kicks in.

#387 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

It's a soft market, plus the below factors
Pinstadium is crap, not even worth the time to safely remove it from a game. If you see a game with them you must demand the keys so you can remove the glass and rip them out
The Mod Couples mods arent worth anything
Zach is a biased easily bought youtube whore
Pinstadium is like Alien in that only the people with them pretend to like them and they are both wrong
Deadpool is so bad Zach will have to bend over and take $4200 to get it out of his garage
I learned all of these facts from this very for sale add.

I can build you one of those brand new, crate it, and even include shipping for $5100

Good God. What a rollercoaster. Was horrified and fumbling for the giant moderator button until I realized it was a joke. (And, a good one, at that).

I like Deadpool. It's good enough to make it into my collection. I wish you luck with the sale. Sure seems fair to me.

#388 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah. (Ahem).

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Black and White. Nice.

With some awesome white light from Pinstadium! Ok, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

#391 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

With some awesome white light from Pinstadium! Ok, I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

I can’t wait to see the black and white turn purple. Yeeeeeeeesssssss!!!

#392 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I do take offense when i feel my integrity is questioned, because I work hard to be fair and honest. It’s a pride thing that I always have a tough time with and will continue to fight with.

If your proud to be honest then good on ya! Stand up for that and don’t take BS from people throwing it.
I don’t even know you Zach, but reading what that guy posted about not 100% trusting what you said because your program is sponsored by pinstaidium was just insulting.

If you were doing this to shister people out of money then I doubt you would have published your not so glowing review of DP right before listing your personal game for sale.
You gave your honest opinion (I didn’t agree with it, I think the game is much better then you guys thought) and your sale might have suffered from it, but you posted it anyway. Again good on ya for being a straight up guy!

#393 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

I don’t even know you Zach, but reading what that guy posted about not 100% trusting what you said because your program is sponsored by pinstaidium was just insulting.

Sorry if my comment was interpreted as being insulting, that was not my intention (in fact, I did say that I agreed with him for the most part). My comment was that any pro-PinStadium comments would resonate much better coming from someone who isn't directly sponsored by PinStadium (in the context of his debate with Whysnow). I too agree that he is a stand up guy, and I really enjoy his podcasts. However, all media (podcasts included) face the issue of people questioning their integrity when they enthusiastically promote a product they are sponsored by.

Sorry again if that was interpreted as insulting, it wasn't personal, just a general observation.

#394 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I have yet to see the Orion’s Belt in person so I can’t say. On stream, they seemed to look really cool during Disco Multiball. After expo and some time with them, we will likely report back, but alas a biased, paid opinion because I have no integrity or ability to report my true opinions.

Oh zach - you know me by now - I bust balls. Don't get so down buddy! I love hearing about your opinion. If I thought your opinion was bought off, I would have tuned out by now.

Now I am serious about my thoughts on the belt - really hope it gets tweaked and those zebras are fixed on the pins.

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from raz0red:

Sorry if my comment was interpreted as being insulting, that was not my intention (in fact, I did say that I agreed with him for the most part). My comment was that any pro-PinStadium comments would resonate much better coming from someone who isn't directly sponsored by PinStadium (in the context of his debate with Whysnow). I too agree that he is a stand up guy, and I really enjoy his podcasts. However, all media (podcasts included) face the issue of people questioning their integrity when they enthusiastically promote a product they are sponsored by.
Sorry again if that was interpreted as insulting, it wasn't personal, just a general observation.

Definitely not directed at you buddy just is something I continue to hear over and over again, which would be fine if it were true. Most people would turn the other cheek and that’s what most of my close friends would say to me, but at times I just can’t sit back. That’s what makes me, me I suppose. All is good I’m not down at all about any criticism because that’s what I do in the industry as well. I fully welcome it, but will also come back when I disagree.

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Oh zach - you know me by now - I bust balls. Don't get so down buddy! I love hearing about your opinion. If I thought your opinion was bought off, I would have tuned out by now.
Now I am serious about my thoughts on the belt - really hope it gets tweaked and those zebras are fixed on the pins.

They don’t bother me a ton, but I agree, a diffuser would be killer on the product like a frosted bulb or led strip. I’ve told Scott numerous times my thoughts, but hasn’t happened quite yet. I hope it does. That’s another reason I respect Scott as a friend. I’ve been pretty critical at times with him and suggest all types of things for reiterations to make the product better every year. He doesn’t ignore me, he takes it on the chin like a grown adult and uses it to make his company better.

#397 5 years ago

It's only fucking lights people. Get over it.

#398 5 years ago

Ok everybody this thread has gone on toooo long!!!

If Deadpool doesn’t sell by the end of Expo, the precious Iron Maiden cab gets it!!! And it won’t be pretty....

Stay Tuned

#uptheirons

C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpegC6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
#399 5 years ago

:naughty:Wow 399 post....I’ve been missing out!

#400 5 years ago

WTH let’s make it 400

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/8?hl=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.