(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.
#251 5 years ago

As a Minor assist to the SDTM team that buy these games to give us an informative evaluation of gameplay (and several laughs) The Mod Couple would like to contribute a Deadpool Custom Shooter plate and a Custom Speaker illumination kit with 3D talking bubbles to the new owner. Give your Pro a Premium look. Just have Zach let us know who the lucky new owner is and we will ship them out no cost. This offering was not requested nor owed we simply wanted to support a team that has given so much back to the community! Hopefully Zach won't mind us sticking our nose into the Extremely Long FS add. lol Such an AWESOME game!!!

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpeg4 (resized).jpegDeadpoolM0ckup1 (resized).pngDeadpoolM0ckup1 (resized).pngIMG_0641 (resized).jpgIMG_0641 (resized).jpg
#252 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

As a Minor assist to the SDTM team that buy these games to give us an informative evaluation of gameplay (and several laughs) The Mod Couple would like to contribute a Deadpool Custom Shooter plate and a Custom Speaker illumination kit with 3D talking bubbles to the new owner. Give your Pro a Premium look. Just have Zach let us know who the lucky new owner is and we will ship them out no cost. This offering was not requested nor owed we simply wanted to support a team that has given so much back to the community! Hopefully Zach won't mind us sticking our nose into the Extremely Long FS add. lol Such an AWESOME game!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy crap!!! Makes me almost wanna keep it. Freaking The Mod Couple is the best you guys. Make sure to continue supporting them to up the looks and functionality of your machines. Best mods in the business. Wow I’m humbled by such a kind gesture.

Now let’s get this thing sold!

#253 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Holy crap!!! Makes me almost wanna keep it. Freaking The Mod Couple is the best you guys. Make sure to continue supporting them to up the looks and functionality of your machines. Best mods in the business. Wow I’m humbled by such a kind gesture.
Now let’s get this thing sold!

NO! You need to get some cash and get that POTC LE!!! The ultimate test for SDTM reviewing what I think will be one of the biggest game releases in many years and many to come. (Personal opinion!!!) Eric is apparently a pinball design savant, and Kef and Joe are creating the deepest most fulfilling code ever seen by a pinball machine. We are so jacked to get this game and also see your Un-biased review as always! Sell this game to a lucky new owner and Thank You for what you and Greg do!

#254 5 years ago

The Mod Couple

Class act and very talented. You guys make great products. Well played!

#255 5 years ago

A little off topic but due to post #251, I was very moved by "The Mod Couples" gesture in supporting Zach and SDTM. So to help return the gesture I placed an order with The Mod Couple for the Black Knight ramps.
One hand washes the other. GLWTS
-Mike

Capture+_2018-10-07-16-36-36 (resized).pngCapture+_2018-10-07-16-36-36 (resized).png
#256 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

A little off topic but due to post #251, I was very moved by "The Mod Couples" gesture in supporting Zach and SDTM. So to help return the gesture I placed an order with The Mod Couple for the Black Knight ramps.
-Mike
[quoted image]

Well dam thanks Mike! We sincerely appreciate what Greg and Zach do honestly Anyone that contributes to this hobby. We Really appreciate you and Thank you for your order and interest in our products!! I will have it out Monday AM. Thanks again!

The Mod Couple
Dave

#257 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike
[quoted image]

Hey thanks man and good call on the BK Ramps those are killer! Mod Couple are good people and that’s what pinball is all about, having great friends.....ahhhhhhhh.....now someone buy this freaking DP killer deal

#258 5 years ago

I'm blown away this hasn't sold yet. The game really is a lot of fun.

#259 5 years ago

Anyone else blown away the Mod couple made a sale in a fs ad? Well done!

GLWSZ

#260 5 years ago

It amazes me that it is so hard for you to sell this game that your getting ad ons to help you sell a fun game. I truly do not understand how this is not sold? I bought my dead pool used within weeks of its release as original owner hated it. Seems theres more people that dislike it then like it. If I ever try to sell or trade mine I will be curious if I have same issue? Theres always a buyer for newer sterns and yet its still for sale weeks later??? Good luck. Maybe drop to $5000?

#261 5 years ago

I think once you get past the theme, many people arent crazy about it.

#262 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

now someone buy this freaking DP killer deal

Over in the DP owner thread, someone in Indy just posted that he's thinking about buying one. Maybe a road trip to Bloomington?!?

GLWS

#263 5 years ago

if stern indeed produces 50 games a day and using $6000 as their avg NIB price [after adding shipping and a slight increase for factoring in LE pricing] that means the market must absorb an additional $900,000 worth of products every THREE days stern operates. the value of existing pinball inventory increases nearly ONE MILLION dollars every THREE days. where is that money going to keep coming from $6K at a time? i gather some of you have not experienced a 'collectibles' market where more and more 'collectibles' simply continue to be produced. its a good thing that outfits like JJP, CGC, and spooky arent getting their titles into the market place at an appreciable rate, otherwise you might see some effects even sooner. watching games like this DP, a TNA for 3 weeks at $6K, and houdinis @ well below MSRP sit are not encouraging signs. and this is assuming all current/future games produced are marketable successes/resellable. what happens when some suspect/not so hot titles hit the market?

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Because on location doesnt mean shit in regards to the games actual quality.
Put that next to medieval madness. Which will do better on location? DP. So now DP is better than MM.... not exactly.
So yes, if you are a person that plato make money on this, I also am surprised it hasn't sold. But theme puts quarters in the coin box, not always quality.

I have DP next to MMR and it is getting all the play.

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I’d take dp over mm all day. If this wasn’t a 16 hour round trip it’d be mine

#266 5 years ago

Double post

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Based solely on gameplay I'll take DP over Shoot The Castle all day.

Quoted from frankmac:

Quoted from tilted81:

I’d take dp over mm all day. If this wasn’t a 16 hour round trip it’d be mine

Hmm, that's weird. Perhaps we should contact pinside's admin and ask them (or tell them, really) that the top 100 is clearly broken and to change it to DP being number one?

#268 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Hmm, that's weird. Perhaps we should contact pinside's admin and ask them (or tell them, really) that the top 100 is clearly broken and to change it to DP being number one?

Or maybe not everyone likes the same thing? Not sure why you care so much about a game you dont like?

Also the top 100 means nothing, people worried about that shit are silly. Own what you like and quit worrying about what others think are better games.

#269 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

if stern indeed produces 50 games a day and using $6000 as their avg NIB price [after adding shipping and a slight increase for factoring in LE pricing] that means the market must absorb an additional $900,000 worth of products every THREE days stern operates. the value of existing pinball inventory increases nearly ONE MILLION dollars every THREE days. where is that money going to keep coming from $6K at a time? i gather some of you have not experienced a 'collectibles' market where more and more 'collectibles' simply continue to be produced. its a good thing that outfits like JJP, CGC, and spooky arent getting their titles into the market place at an appreciable rate, otherwise you might see some effects even sooner. watching games like this DP, a TNA for 3 weeks at $6K, and houdinis @ well below MSRP sit are not encouraging signs. and this is assuming all current/future games produced are marketable successes/resellable. what happens when some suspect/not so hot titles hit the market?

Don't worry.

Gary and George have the harpoons in hand and they're off to find their whales (big money new buyers) with a Beatles 'SLE' more than 3x the price of BM'66 SLE. Or so the rumours say.

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Yea, has nothing to do w/ the #1 bub. Back when I was a noob I thought it was the greatest too. Typical fan layout and garbage scoring make it a bore fest.

#271 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Yea, has nothing to do w/ the #1 bub. Back when I was a noob I thought it was the greatest too. Typical fan layout and garbage scoring make it a bore fest.

Far from it, it's a fantastic game. Probably the best toy in pinball to date with balanced rules and decent depth. Great for rout and still solid at home. Code doesn't hold up to modern games but that is true for all of the top 90's classics. When I have family over it is always the most played game. Sure, I'd rather play deadpool but that doesn't take anything away from MM. Things have just changed a little since MM came out. Some like me will say for the better, others will claim all of the new games suck.

#272 5 years ago

Thank god mods have now been added to this so we csn discuss Medieval Madness.

#273 5 years ago

Deadpool is fun but every new Stern is “the most played game in my collection”. Get back to me in twenty years. Yes I own MM and it’s not the greatest game but it is great.

Very off topic and personal preference is all that matters. I don’t love MET but it’s a great game. Different Strokes.

GLWS Zach, you’re a standup guy doing way more than necessary for the community.

#274 5 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Deadpool is fun but every new Stern is “the most played game in my collection”. Get back to me in twenty years. Yes I own MM and it’s not the greatest game but it is great.
Very off topic and personal preference is all that matters. I don’t love MET but it’s a great game. Different Strokes.
GLWS Zach, you’re a standup guy doing way more than necessary for the community.

Thanks as always Waxx!

#275 5 years ago

Just finished a conversation with a guy who wanted to buy this machine for 4200. Decided he’d just wait until they release the Deadpool 2 pinball machine that was about to come out because it was cheaper.....This was a pinball vendor guys. Smh. Couple mid 4s offers so because of the good laughs,

$5100. That’s essentially a $675 savings when you add in the generous Mod Couple mods or a $750 savings with the Pin Stadium package added.

Not gonna lie, I’m starting to reconsider the whole early video Review model haha

#276 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Decided he’d just wait until they release the Deadpool 2 pinball machine that was about to come out because it was cheaper.....This was a pinball vendor guys.

Quoted from ZMeny:

$5100. That’s essentially a $675 savings when you add in the generous Mod Couple mods...

You're seeing now mods don't add a ton, that's just life.
It isn't your review, the game itself just isn't causing that much of a buzz I don't think; and they're too many choices out there. If this where an IMDN at the same time frame I bet it would have been gone.
TTT

#277 5 years ago

4200....he wont be seeing that anytime soon.

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

4200....he wont be seeing that anytime soon.

Don't count on it.

Market's getting flooded and an economic downturn or financial shock is overdue and looking likely.

If and when it happens, less desirable titles will go for peanuts, relative to now.

#279 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

$5100. That’s essentially a $675 savings when you add in the generous Mod Couple mods or a $750 savings with the Pin Stadium package added.

Mods that not many people are requesting yet being forced to sorta pay for. You're asking just a smidge less than getting a new one shipped to a home. High 4s doesnt sound super unreasonable.

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Mods that not many people are requesting yet being forced to sorta pay for. You're asking just a smidge less than getting a new one shipped to a home. High 4s doesnt sound super unreasonable.

Forced to pay for? Please explain

#281 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You're seeing now mods don't add a ton, that's just life.
It isn't your review, the game itself just isn't causing that much of a buzz I don't think; and they're too many choices out there. If this where an IMDN at the same time frame I bet it would have been gone.
TTT

No Law I’m saying I’m second guessing buying a machine just to do a review.

#282 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

No Law I’m saying I’m second guessing buying a machine just to do a review.

Ahh gotcha.

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

I wonder who can best weather a sharp decline in sales. Gomez said they CAN do 50 a day, but I want to say that a Stern employee also said they do 25 a day at a minimum since moving to the new facility. How low can they go (if they had to) and still keep going?

JJP claims 300 a month, so 75 a week assuming things are humming along. Same question, how much of a slowdown in sales can they actually handle? I think JJP is a little different because they seem to have external funding or at least have had it in the past to keep things going.

American does ~35 a week. Seemingly less overhead, but for now only a single title to run. Stern can make whatever they have the backlog for, not everyone can/does.

Spooky does 10-12 a week. That's in the ballpark of 520-624 a year. That's ~3 weeks at Stern. I see Spooky being just fine if/when the general economy slows because they really don't have to find very many buyers to keep up with their manufacturing pace. If they put out a major dud though, that could really hurt. But, the TNA get out of jail free card could get played to keep the line going while they figure out plan C.

Fun little exercise, and really I wish everyone the best. I'm a NIB (or similarly priced) buyer every 18-24 months at best, so the $900k every three days blows my mind. On one side, that's very exciting that the market is that big. On the other side it's terrifying because I just can't see that flow being sustained without some hiccups.

#284 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Forced to pay for? Please explain

..... okay

The price is justified because of the mods. All I am saying is it's a few hundred less than getting NIB delivered to your door.

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Just finished a conversation with a guy who wanted to buy this machine for 4200. Decided he’d just wait until they release the Deadpool 2 pinball machine that was about to come out because it was cheaper.....This was a pinball vendor guys. Smh. Couple mid 4s offers so because of the good laughs,
Not gonna lie, I’m starting to reconsider the whole early video Review model haha

Good price I'm sure someone will eventually buy it from you Zach people are probably just waiting to see Munsters.

#286 5 years ago

You are way more tolerant then I am. If someone tried offering me low to mid 4s on the latest title that is HUO and in perfect condition I would have hung up the phone very quickly. Deadpool is a good game. People just want to take advantage of a situation. Deadpool is selling well with Distributors and doing fantastic on route. People have made this for sale thread into something that it should have never become. Not fair to the guy that shelled out thousands of dollars for the love of pinball. Dont drop this another penny. Start a new for sale ad and do not allow comments. Game would have sold a long time ago.
Low Ballers

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

People just want to take advantage of a situation.

Cant wait to hear this one

Quoted from ASOA:

Deadpool is selling well with Distributors and doing fantastic on route. People have made this for sale thread into something that it should have never become.

Yeah everyone seems to be buying a new one instead of saving a few+ hundred bucks here, don't see any "bad guys" anywhere.

Quoted from ASOA:

Dont drop this another penny. Start a new for sale ad and do not allow comments. Game would have sold a long time ago.
Low Ballers

So your entire theory is that people are out to get ZMeny and are trying to stick it to him by not buying this game? Without the comments this game would be sold in a jiffy? Man I don;t know where you came up with that but keep raging against the machine man.

Quoted from ASOA:

Not fair to the guy that shelled out thousands of dollars for the love of pinball.

Ahhhhhhh haha..worth the wait indeed; CLASSIC. Fuck, for a second I thought that's what we all were doing with our monies.

#288 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

..... okay
The price is justified because of the mods. All I am saying is it's a few hundred less than getting NIB delivered to your door.

A $500 box hahaha

Quoted from ASOA:

You are way more tolerant then I am. If someone tried offering me low to mid 4s on the latest title that is HUO and in perfect condition I would have hung up the phone very quickly. Deadpool is a good game. People just want to take advantage of a situation. Deadpool is selling well with Distributors and doing fantastic on route. People have made this for sale thread into something that it should have never become. Not fair to the guy that shelled out thousands of dollars for the love of pinball. Dont drop this another penny. Start a new for sale ad and do not allow comments. Game would have sold a long time ago.
Low Ballers

Thank you for the kind words. We gotta keep this thread going ASOA it’s way too fun to kill it now.

#289 5 years ago

I guess I could really fire people up by trying to sell an Iron Maiden cab I have with corner seem damage. I sure in the hell don’t know what to do with it.

#290 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

A $500 box hahaha

Um... not quite. You're missing out on delivery, (the the fee to procure your machine), that experience of unboxing a new machine, but most of all: manufacture's warranty. I had to cash in on a warranty for a stern star trek that had playfield issues recently. I don't know how that works second hand. Normally warranties are "non transferable."

#291 5 years ago

I've been watching this thread and find the discussion interesting. I'm sorry that it is your sale thread that this is taking place in though.

Everyone needs to realize that your pool of home use people to swap these NIB games around with at nearly what they paid for them is very limited. You've also got all these new games that many people have never even played because on the whole there aren't that many places to try them out. Then you have to actually have the cash and space to spend 5-6k(or more) on. Your pool is essentially this site and a few others. Did you try to maybe sell it to an arcade/barcade near you?

I actually considered this because I love Deadpool, and the price is nice, but it's 8 hours away and I've never played the game. That's a big ask even if you love pinball.

#292 5 years ago

How about you take my gotg for it, and sell that one. Im joking, unless you want to do it. Lol!

#293 5 years ago

Only time I’ve seem you have a Pin for sale this long was when you were trying to sell Rob Zombie.

#294 5 years ago

I traded my TNA for a GOTG LE, had a serious issue with that GOTG and Stern support sent me the boards I needed at no cost and never even asked about where I purchased and warranty questions.
They stood by a new title, I’d have no doubt that they’d stand by this title as well. GLWS

#295 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

How about you take my gotg for it, and sell that one. Im joking, unless you want to do it. Lol!

If it was a premium or LE I may consider it bc I miss GOTG but don’t want another pro. Come and get it Flash!

Quoted from davijc02:

Only time I’ve seem you have a Pin for sale this long was when you were trying to sell Rob Zombie.

Starting to feel that way for sure

#296 5 years ago

Zach, we know the answer.
Someone’s driving for the DP pf in a IMDN cab.

Either way, Im reading a pretty good deal here.
26429921-0EF5-4482-B423-67C470B4F889 (resized).jpeg26429921-0EF5-4482-B423-67C470B4F889 (resized).jpeg

#297 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Zach, we know the answer.
Someone’s driving for the DP pf in a IMDN cab.
Either way, Im reading a pretty good deal here.
[quoted image]

That’s it! Someone buy the machine and we will swap cabs and make it a Rat Rod. DP pf and head, IMDN cab. Hell I’ll throw a Tron translite in there too to really mod it out haha

#298 5 years ago

I had someone that consistently asks a premium for games on here offer me $5500 for a huo low play TWDLE about 18 months ago. I guess if your a dick it's a requirement to screw buyers and sellers a like.

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Just finished a conversation with a guy who wanted to buy this machine for 4200. Decided he’d just wait until they release the Deadpool 2 pinball machine that was about to come out because it was cheaper.....

This was probably Hollywoodbone getting you back for slapping him.

#300 5 years ago

Here’s a question while we pass time ... if the guy who offered 4.1k were to have a change of heart and now offer 5.1k. Would you:

A) Accept his full price offer

B) Reject his full price offer and tell him to shove it, because you won’t deal with him

C) Never hear his offer because you’ve blocked his number and email

I am a type A person, but I don’t think he’d offer full price, so I wouldn’t expect to hear from him

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/6?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.