(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
#201 5 years ago

My wife isn't going to like that thinking.... Butttt....

#202 5 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

My wife isn't going to like that thinking.... Butttt....

Just don’t tell her what your thinking

#203 5 years ago

You guys give the best, i mean BEST advice! Yeah, what could possibly go wrong with that plan?

#204 5 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

You guys give the best, i mean BEST advice! Yeah, what could possibly go wrong with that plan?

You’ll never know if you don’t give it ago

#205 5 years ago

They know.
Somehow after a few follow you home, they always know.

#207 5 years ago

soooooo where do you live in ATL?

#208 5 years ago

Amazing game when dialed in properly. Don't overlook this. I am in love with it. Let Zach's loss be your gain.

#209 5 years ago

2nd amazing game!

#210 5 years ago

Well I finally played a DP this weekend and it was pretty damn fun bump.

#211 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Amazing game when dialed in properly. Don't overlook this. I am in love with it. Let Zach's loss be your gain.

At this price I don't think he is taking a loss

#212 5 years ago

You should have given this pin a stellar review Anybody looking for a NIB DP pro should buy this and save $400. Predicting this pin sells by month end and suggest taking it to Expo in two weeks. Kevin Costner's advice ... if you bring it, they will come. glwts

#213 5 years ago

Whats wrong with Deadpool is the question. New game, good savings = sold!

#214 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Whats wrong with Deadpool is the question. New game, good savings = sold!

I'm actually very surprised that this is still for sale. I love my DP pro and when that thing is hooked up to a shaker motor and a sub the sound is phenomenal.

#215 5 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm actually very surprised that this is still for sale. I love my DP pro and when that thing is hooked up to a shaker motor and a sub the sound is phenomenal.

Wow! You seriously have a fun lineup now!

DP is just fun pinball. Candy on a stick!

#216 5 years ago

Nope still sitting waiting for someone to buy and start playing.

#217 5 years ago

Oh and as a +1 selling bonus. Deadpool comes with additional corner brackets at the top front of the cabinet beside the lockdown bar to prevent the cab from shifting.

#218 5 years ago

I sold my pro and just picked up an LE. The game is a lot of fun.

#219 5 years ago

Wow, I'm surprised this hasn't already sold.

#220 5 years ago

Just wanted to be part of the Longest FS listing ever thread! Bump for more to jump in!

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just wanted to be part of the Longest FS listing ever thread!

We are light years from that here.

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Wow, I'm surprised this hasn't already sold.

Guess the game isn't the draw stern was hoping for. I've got new pin-itis, but this isn't doing it for me.

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Guess the game isn't the draw stern was hoping for. I've got new pin-itis, but this isn't doing it for me.

For on location results-

From RandomKG
“My DPLE has been on loc for a week. It easily set a record for most earnings in first week (by a lot). And that’s going up against ten other outstanding machines”

From Highprotein
“My dp pro did over 50% better in the 1st week than any other game has done in 1 week prior ever (unreal).”

So if DP isn’t the draw stern wanted why is it outperforming all of the other amazing games these guys have on location by 50%???

Sounds like you simply don’t like the game and aren’t looking at on location performance.

Not my opinion, it’s fact backed by earnings.

#224 5 years ago

Most first months do not tell overall earnings potential in my book. People seem to like deadpool a lot, we have 6 or 7 out now. It is currently the top earner at each location.

20180822_185623 (resized).jpg20180822_185623 (resized).jpg
#225 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

We are light years from that here.

Aren’t light years a measure of distance and not time?

#226 5 years ago
Quoted from jeep-mustang:

For on location results-
From RandomKG
“My DPLE has been on loc for a week. It easily set a record for most earnings in first week (by a lot). And that’s going up against ten other outstanding machines”
From Highprotein
“My dp pro did over 50% better in the 1st week than any other game has done in 1 week prior ever (unreal).”
So if DP isn’t the draw stern wanted why is it outperforming all of the other amazing games these guys have on location by 50%???
Sounds like you simply don’t like the game and aren’t looking at on location performance.
Not my opinion, it’s fact backed by earnings.

Because on location doesnt mean shit in regards to the games actual quality.

Put that next to medieval madness. Which will do better on location? DP. So now DP is better than MM.... not exactly.

So yes, if you are a person that plans to make money on this, I also am surprised it hasn't sold. But theme puts quarters in the coin box, not always quality.

#227 5 years ago

Everytime i put a new pin on route, of course it does better than something 6 months or even a year old. I dont think earnings make that pin a big hit when it comes to a pinhead.

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I think that’s what he meant.

#229 5 years ago

Both of the quotes were from operators who said that DP has made more money on location in its first week by 50% and 55% then any other game in there respective first weeks that they’ve owned, including MM, GB, AFMrm, SW, IM, GotG.

That’s pretty impressive, and does speak to a high degree of success on Sterns part for building a good game.

I know all games come down to a large degree of taste, and if your opinion says it’s a good game or not.
I’ve played over 300 games personally on my DP pro, I love the thing, and quality is great.
Lastabilty is great in my book as well, but that’s just an opinion.

What I stated before was fact, not opinion, and that does speak to a well designed game. As pinball machines are still built for making money.
Now if they built it just to make one guy happy and that guy was you, I guess they tanked.

#230 5 years ago

I guess it depends on your base numbers. If 50% more is $500/week then that's good but 50% more of $100/week is significantly less.

#231 5 years ago

Glws! Very competitively priced!

Sorry for being off base.

#232 5 years ago

I hate that this is still here, i really want it!!!

#233 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Seems to be selling pretty well. Not as hot as IMDN but people went nuts for it. I own both and personally prefer DP but they are both great games and couldn't be more different. If you want a new pin why not buy either BM66 or DI which are on your wish list. Seems silly come knock DP in a for sale thread because want a new game but not it.

#234 5 years ago

Which one is Zach? Is he the likable one? I thought these dorks lived in Buffalo.

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

Which one is Zach? Is he the likable one? I thought these dorks lived in Buffalo.

No Greg is the one everyone likes. Zach is the snarky side kick that likes to slap his friend for being insubordinate! lol Zach is the one with the dark sun tan from being under those Pin Stadium lights all the time. lol

#236 5 years ago

Why has it not sold? It's only $400 off retail delivered to your door NIB. This deal is good for his neighbor but not for anyone that would need to travel to pick up the machine. As soon as a local decides to buy one it should sell.

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

Says the guy with a Motordome on his wishlist

Quoted from Yelobird:

No Greg is the one everyone likes. Zach is the snarky side kick that likes to slap his friend for being insubordinate! lol Zach is the one with the dark sun tan from being under those Pin Stadium lights all the time. lol

Only half of this is true

Quoted from Leachdude:

Why has it not sold? It's only $400 off retail delivered to your door NIB. This deal is good for his neighbor but not for anyone that would need to travel to pick up the machine. As soon as a local decides to buy one it should sell.

Dang 400 is a lot of money to me

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Leave Motordome alone, Austin Powers.

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Only half of this is true

Dang 400 is a lot of money to me

That's poors talk for big rollers like you Zach.

#240 5 years ago

I’ll put anything on my wishlist if it gets me a sponsorship

#241 5 years ago

DP is a great flippin game (unbiased opinion).

#242 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So now DP is better than MM

Based solely on gameplay I'll take DP over Shoot The Castle all day.

#243 5 years ago

One thing i really like about deadpool is the interaction with the screen. I look at it more often now than on any other game i have owned.

#244 5 years ago

DeadPool license has a strong appeal. It feels arcade era and retro, although the DP movies are recent.

Stern’s target home market for new pins is men over 40. Many from this group weren’t familiar with the films nor the comics. They just weren’t on their radar. So it was a fresh theme WITH beautiful art, great rules, insane video game and lcd integration and it was available in the pro model. This pro should sell fine.

Stern’s target location market is adults, or 21 to 70 year olds. Those under 40 probably knew both comics and films, and genuinely like the theme. So when they see one on location, they’ll approach it to look at and will often play too. It has a strong pull, (see crack cocaine).

IMO a DeadPool themed pinball machine is a third genre for this license. Previously occurring: 1) comics via print media. 2) movies via film media. So when Stern announced they were making this, it became the official entrant as 3) pinball via real world. These are like dimensions of Deadpool, of how Deadpool exists. So there are three media that defined Deadpool .... three dimensions ... right ..... or are there more?

How about delivering Deadpool via a video game that is controlled with a console and integrated with a themed pinball machine? aka they had babies, why you’d have Stern’s DP Pinball. You could play a themed pinball machine in the 3rd dimension, but when you play a video / pinball game, you are in the 4th dimension. By playing Stern’s DP pro pinball machine, and you are literally breaking through the fourth wall.

That is something unique and deserving of the next genre designation, right? Following recently added # 3) is 4) video game / pinball machine integration via real world real time media. Congrats to Stern for creating two of the 4 dimensions of Deadpool with their Deadpool pro pinball.

Having put 100 games on a DPLE, it is time to compare with a local DP pro.

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

That's poors talk for big rollers like you Zach.

Oh yeah you’re one to talk.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Leave Motordome alone, Austin Powers.

Hey that’s a fun game, baby, yeah!

Quoted from ectobar:

Based solely on gameplay I'll take DP over Shoot The Castle all day.

Yeah, no haha

#246 5 years ago

Deadpool is an excellent game ! The whole problem is where Zach lives. Location, Location, Location.

Somebody suck it up and drive there. Has to be somebody within a few hour radius that wants the game.

Once you get back home with it and start playing it you will be happy you drove there. It might not be a stellar road trip, But help the guy out.

I had to look at this for sale thread just because of the number of posts ! ....... Holy cow.

#247 5 years ago
Quoted from ezelljon:

No it's worse - they live in Indiana. Greg is the likeable one, but Zach is ok too.

#248 5 years ago

Everyone who really really wanted a DP has one. Anyone who wants one I suspect would rather pay thw few extra hundred for the NIB experience. It is a good price for the game but I think the appeal of the unboxing of a new game is worth the difference to most people I think.

#249 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

You're thinking of leagues!

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

Everyone who really really wanted a DP has one. Anyone who wants one I suspect would rather pay the few extra hundred for the NIB experience. It is a good price for the game but I think the appeal of the unboxing of a new game is worth the difference to most people I think.

That along with the convenience of having it delivered to your driveway...

With a little luck some body within an hour or two drive that would like to save some money will spot the ad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.99
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/5?hl=jeep-mustang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.