(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.
#151 5 years ago

Nice looking game. I definitely prefer the pro model.

#152 5 years ago

I cracked and bought one this weekend. I would have bought this but I live in Canada and just was not possible. So far I love this game!

The thing about reviews are they are just opinions. I am not a big fan of some of the highest rated games like Midevil Madness. While MM is a good game and I have fun playing it, I would never own one. Just not my favorite.

So far I think Deadpool is great and there are still a lot more improvements coming. With the code at 0.85 the game already has a lot in it.

Try the game for yourself before you decide not to buy it based on someone else's review.

#153 5 years ago

Deadpool. Childish game.

#154 5 years ago
5F8AD19B-1BCC-42AA-B7B4-04C6966A3953 (resized).jpeg5F8AD19B-1BCC-42AA-B7B4-04C6966A3953 (resized).jpeg
#155 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Deadpool. Childish game.

Threadcrapping. Childish game.

#156 5 years ago

Suprised no one is buying it? I have it and think its a fun machine. The only thing I hate now is the fourth wall deadpool animations. It was better without that. I bought mine used too. So it seems oppinions vary a bit on it. I had and sold Tron and Medieval Madness because I just did not enjoy them, I like dead pool better. So I am nuts. Good luck with sale. It is a good machine.

#157 5 years ago

Deadpool. Childish game.

That's its charm. Deadpool should never be taken too seriously.

#158 5 years ago

Deadpool. Childish game.

Grown men buying 5k+ toys. Our entire hobby is childish, that's why we like it. So snub your nose and act like pinball is some serious stuff, but its not.

#159 5 years ago
Quoted from Loganpinball:

The only thing I hate now is the fourth wall deadpool animations.

How so? I ask as I’ve heard there one of the best bits, interested in your take.?

#160 5 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Threadcrapping. Childish game.

CFAD45F4-0B86-46AC-99F4-2301C2095D00 (resized).jpegCFAD45F4-0B86-46AC-99F4-2301C2095D00 (resized).jpeg
#161 5 years ago
A830F8EF-48AE-4D3D-A96F-E60F53950139 (resized).pngA830F8EF-48AE-4D3D-A96F-E60F53950139 (resized).png
#162 5 years ago

What has this become? Man over here just trying to sell a Deadpool hahaha

#163 5 years ago

Sometimes help comes from the unexpected...

Brad

mm_jdi.pngmm_jdi.png
#164 5 years ago

The fourth wall deadpool just looks creepy. It would be better left out or matching the other graphics it just looks very out of place.

#165 5 years ago

I've never seen deadpool. What is this 4th wall meaning?

#166 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I've never seen deadpool. What is this 4th wall meaning?

The 4th wall is an invisible wall that separates the audience from the actors. If the actors do something to acknowledge the existence of the audience, that is "breaking the 4th wall."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall#On_television

#167 5 years ago

I would say that after a few days of playing that you have to make sure it is dialed in just right. I have no problem hitting the loop to the upper ramp with very little bricking. Same with the Colossus shot.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

I would say that after a few days of playing that you have to make sure it is dialed in just right. I have no problem hitting the loop to the upper ramp with very little bricking. Same with the Colossus shot.

Tips for dialing it in just right? I have heard steeper the better. Was that the case for you?

#169 5 years ago

I can hit the right ramp or inner deadend target about 30% of time. Otherwise the ball rattles around and returns safely, so primarily those shots are annoyances.

However, I am unable to make the snikt shot and suspect the target is broken on machine I play. If you hit it - should target punch the ball like on Stargate? or is target only energized at certain times? or is target supposed to be stationary? 75 games and one accidental playfield multiplier earned. #isuk

#170 5 years ago

What has better odds? Selling a Deadpool in Indiana ( given the current cost of living , mentioned earlier in this thread) or receiving a JJPOTC before Halloween?
I’m saying 80/20

#171 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

However, I am unable to make the snikt shot and suspect the target is broken on machine I play. If you hit it - should target punch the ball like on Stargate? or is target only energized at certain times? or is target supposed to be stationary? 75 games and one accidental playfield multiplier earned.

Stationary. It’s a bank shot. It’s very very hard to do it.

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

What has better odds? Selling a Deadpool in Indiana ( given the current cost of living , mentioned earlier in this thread) or receiving a JJPOTC before Halloween?
I’m saying 80/20

(Sobbing) Nnnnoooooooooo!!!!!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stationary. It’s a bank shot. It’s very very hard to do it.

I hit the snkt shot easier than I do the katana ramp shot

#173 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I hit the snkt shot easier than I do the katana ramp shot

Your katana ramp must need serious dialing then. Haha

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I’m saying 80/20

Poor Zach, talk about kicking a guy when he's down. Don't worry man you'll get your JJPOTC someday.

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Your katana ramp must need serious dialing then. Haha

It’s likely just the player

Quoted from Ericc123:

Poor Zach, talk about kicking a guy when he's down. Don't worry man you'll get your JJPOTC someday.

WHERES MY EFFIN JJPOTC?!?! Haha. All good things come to those who wait? Well that guy’s full of shit.

#176 5 years ago

It does not help the local barcade has this. Why buy the cow when the cheap milk is for sale close?

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

It does not help the local barcade has this. Why buy the cow when the cheap milk is for sale close?

What if the milk you’re going to get is sour?

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Tips for dialing it in just right? I have heard steeper the better. Was that the case for you?

Yes steep is better. If not steep enough ball may "climb" a little higher coming out of the loop.

I do think the shot is designed not to be hit easily every time. I do like the challenge of the shot.

#179 5 years ago

This or that? What is worse waiting to get a game or waiting for an offer to sell a game

#180 5 years ago

Answer waiting for a game is worse! Completely powerless , angry, jealous over a toy!

43EC23CC-5A19-4256-A4EE-E68F1A0F8E81 (resized).png43EC23CC-5A19-4256-A4EE-E68F1A0F8E81 (resized).png
#181 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

The 4th wall is an invisible wall that separates the audience from the actors. If the actors do something to acknowledge the existence of the audience, that is "breaking the 4th wall."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall#On_television

What are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd walls then?

#182 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The walls you can see

#183 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Answer waiting for a game is worse! Completely powerless , angry, jealous over a toy!
[quoted image]

Jesus 9500 for pirates. I mean I guess I know that's the price but seeing it in paper. That's a lot of dough. Hopefully it meets expectations

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

What if the milk you’re going to get is sour?

Don't worry I'll still buy a cows from you. Every one knows your cows are the best!

#185 5 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Don't worry I'll still buy a cows from you. Every one knows your cows are the best!

Ahhh thanks Gunnut. You know, my milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

#186 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Ahhh thanks Gunnut. You know, my milkshake brings all the girls to the yard

It’s not the milk I’m after... it’s the udders!!!

Bwahahahhaaaaa.

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The back and sides of the stage. It's originally a theater term.

#188 5 years ago

Bump for a great seller.

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Grown men buying 5k+ toys. Our entire hobby is childish, that's why we like it. So snub your nose and act like pinball is some serious stuff, but its not.

Just catching up on this thread, and i realize this quote is 3 days old... but I somehow feel like I should quote this in almost every pinside thread that I read!!

#190 5 years ago

Does the costume come with the pin?

7ADB2E26-BB9A-468D-A0D3-5AAF3A2E1CB7 (resized).jpeg7ADB2E26-BB9A-468D-A0D3-5AAF3A2E1CB7 (resized).jpeg
#191 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I just can’t wrap my head around the massive pro price increases. That pricing is 1.4k more than the ST Pro I bought NIB... and about $600 shy of the TWD Prem NIB i shelled out for!!! CRazy
Sorry. Not to derail this FS thread.
FREE BUMP! GLWS

but yet you dumbass pinballers keep buying them.

#192 5 years ago

Man, how is this thing still for sale. Z, you need to autograph the playfield,
translite or something!

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

translite or something!

I’m with, well guess I need to reduce it.

100 OFF BUMP

#194 5 years ago

Initially wasn’t a fan of DP but I’ve put about 2 hours in on it this week and it’s pretty fun. I think at $5200 it may be even cheaper than the used show specials? And with less plays.

#195 5 years ago

Games always getting reduced. Make a statement.. increase it!

#196 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

translite or something!

It’s the “middle of nowhere” factor. If this was within 60 miles of any populous city it would be gone. Look at the marketplace! Loaded with great games in Utah, remote parts of the northeast, Wyoming, it’s just a “shipping only” type deal and unless the prices are discounted heavily to offset the $500ish cost of shipping, they tend to sit.

#197 5 years ago

This is correct. I subconsciously add $400, plus inordinate hassle... since most sellers declare that buyer has to actually arrange every single thing surrounding the shipping. (Pet peeve of mine, but that's a diff thread.)

#198 5 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

It’s the “middle of nowhere” factor. If this was within 60 miles of any populous city it would be gone. Look at the marketplace! Loaded with great games in Utah, remote parts of the northeast, Wyoming, it’s just a “shipping only” type deal and unless the prices are discounted heavily to offset the $500ish cost of shipping, they tend to sit.

I’m within a couple hours of Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Cincinnati

#199 5 years ago

Oh man. Here it goes, price reduction, awful tempting. Does my son really need to go to college?

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

Oh man. Here it goes, price reduction, awful tempting. Does my son really need to go to college?

That's what student loans are for. You've earned that Deadpool treat yourself.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/4?hl=flashdaddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.