(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Take a moment and reflect on possibly why the bottom 10 are where they are on the cost of living scale
There is a common denominator. Ask Levi

Looks pretty simple. Supply and Demand.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I guess no one wants a Deadpool? You could be playing it tonight!

next time you will put game up for sale before you review it!

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I guess no one wants a Deadpool? You could be playing it tonight!

Patience, Sam Flynn. You might have to wait till the next code update.

#104 5 years ago

Great deal, wish you were closer...

#105 5 years ago

If someone would buy my Gotg, i will be all over this

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

If you are making min wage you aren't in the market to buy a NIB pinball machine... So, I'm not sure I understand your statement.

just about any wage/profession, including those above min wage, will be compensated relatively less in a state with a min wage that is a fraction of those with higher mins. professionals [doctors/lawyers/accountants] wont be able to bill as high because their clientele make less, and skilled jobs [EE/nurse/teacher] and blue collar shouldnt command as much either. pinball machines are expensive and fixed in price. even those making above min wage and who could afford pins will have a more difficult time affording this hobby as their discretionary income should be less than someone with the same skill set who resides in a state where they are paid more for comparable work.

one guy that comes to mind who may live in IND thats paid on a par with his contemporaries is andrew luck.

andrewluck01 (resized).jpgandrewluck01 (resized).jpg

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Well that wouldn’t be honest now would it. Gotta give the people what they want

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

No worries. A review is just that. In this case, it's two guys opinions. I don't love many of the most popular games of all time. I couldn't be happier with my DP. The DP review followed an episode that came across as a so so feeling about TNA and that game is en route to my house now. A sale like this is about price and location. The seller doesn't want to take a big loss on a brand new game. That seem reasonable to me. Perhaps, not practical.
Someone will buy it.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’d love a Time Machine but have no clue whether I’d own it for a week

For most people it's going to be about a week.

#110 5 years ago

I'd buy it if I had the money. I'd really like to meet you and take one of these great lightly used games off of your hands for you.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Whats price?

#112 5 years ago

You should offer personal delivery and setup for a local sale Zach!

I don’t get why someone locally doesn’t grab this deal

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You should offer personal delivery and setup for a local sale Zach!
I don’t get why someone locally doesn’t grab this deal

I’ve driven before and I’ll do it again. I’m a man of the people Ice you know this. Haha

#114 5 years ago

FYI, I listened to another Podcast in which the code designer said that they started this game before the first movie was released. They had never planned on it being R rated. I’m amazed it takes that long to go from design to production. Bump GLWS!

#115 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

FYI, I listened to another Podcast in which the code designer said that they started this game before the first movie was released. They had never planned on it being R rated. I’m amazed it takes that long to go from design to production. Bump GLWS!

Considering they had the original design mostly finished when they had to pick it up, throw it out, and start over.....I'm amazed it came out at all!

#116 5 years ago

I will buy it if he hand delivers. I wont even haggle on the price.

Crazy this is not gone already. People just dont like saving money I guess. This game is famous. It has been seen by thousands of people through the world wide web. GLWTS!

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Crazy this is not gone already. People just dont like saving money I guess

Or people don't like the pin enough to spend $5,300 on it. For that much money there's a pleothra of pinballs that I'd rather have than Deadpool.

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Crazy this is not gone already.

It's a new game and you basically saving a couple of hundo (depending on distro) and not getting a NIB, so it really isn't that shocking at all.

GLWS

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's a new game and you basically saving a couple of hundo (depending on distro) and not getting a NIB, so it really isn't that shocking at all.
GLWS

And a fair price would be?

#120 5 years ago

Man I wish I could jump on this.

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

And a fair price would be?

I think your price is completely fair. My point is you're in that sort of gray area where more people would probably pay a couple hundy more to have a NIB.
I don't know if you've noticed but unboxing *cough* is kind of a big event for people these days
Personally unboxing doesn't excite me so I'd take a couple Benjies in my pocket.

#122 5 years ago

My distro is selling nib for 5300, but that doesn't come with the SDTM stamp.

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Good luck with that!

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

My distro is selling nib for 5300, but that doesn't come with the SDTM stamp.

Please share because I thought minimum was 5600 on them

#125 5 years ago

I heard you say you wanted Maiden back, a mere 8 hour drive and we can trade. 1 week old Premium Maiden for Deadpool and $1200 with the Pinstadiums

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Please share because I thought minimum was 5600 on them

My bad, it's a floor model so not NIB.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

There is no distributor that would sell a NIB Deadpool pro for 5300. Not happening!
5600 is the good customer price from distributors. Some wont even go that low. Which at the margins they are working with I do not blame them.

#128 5 years ago

This is a good seller and a very fun machine. Glwts.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Sounds like you need to talk distributor down a bit and take it home haha. Tell em you don’t wanna pay 5300 for all those greasy fingers being on it.

Quoted from kklank:

This is a good seller and a very fun machine. Glwts.

Thanks buddy!

#130 5 years ago

$5.6 for a NIB Stern Pro.

*wow*

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

$5.6 for a NIB Stern Pro.

*wow*

Agree, I was thinking about an IronMaiden pro but at price today. nope.

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I just can’t wrap my head around the massive pro price increases. That pricing is 1.4k more than the ST Pro I bought NIB... and about $600 shy of the TWD Prem NIB i shelled out for!!! CRazy

Sorry. Not to derail this FS thread.

FREE BUMP! GLWS

#133 5 years ago

Yeah, the prices are raising with not much to show for it. I understand inflation is a bitch, but whatever.

#134 5 years ago

Bump for a good seller. For newer stern pros I generally am looking for about $400-$500 in savings to justify a little road trip. So Zach is pretty spot on with the asking price. Someone make him a solid offer and grab it so he can wait forever for pirates

Also props to the SDTM team for releasing their review before this game sold. Since they were not glowing about the game they could have easily held the review and sold the game first. I got my LE this week and am digging it a lot more then their review so I think whoever gets this is going to be pleasantly surprised. Way too early to determine how good of a game it is but it's unique and fun at the moment.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Bump for a good seller. For newer stern pros I generally am looking for about $400-$500 in savings to justify a little road trip. So Zach is pretty spot on with the asking price. Someone make him a solid offer and grab it so he can wait forever for pirates
Also props to the SDTM team for releasing their review before this game sold. Since they were not glowing about the game they could have easily held the review and sold the game first. I got my LE this week and am digging it a lot more then their review so I think whoever gets this is going to be pleasantly surprised. Way too early to determine how good of a game it is but it's unique and fun at the moment.

Agreed 100%.

#136 5 years ago

If you were a little closer I'd be all over this. 10 hours one way is a little too far...

#137 5 years ago

Idea -we need a Pinball Leasing Organization made up of independent homeuse registrants.

Leasee agrees to standard liabilities policy and $1k damage deposit to rent a new machine from Leaser (game owner) for their home or apartment and for personal use. They’d submit a request for a machine, and once Owner agreed to rent it per this contact - the standard rate would be $300/mo plus $100/wk with a min one month and a max game limit of 100 games/wk. Extra charge $1 per game over limit to be subtracted from the deposit return. The game would contain a gps tracker so it couldn’t be moved. Game is transported, moved in and removed by owner for a setup fee of $200 plus (excess mileage, stairs, tight stairwell, monthly dehumidifier, moving game outside the house).

Might be a cool idea for everyone involved.

Let’s say Zach goes this route decides to rent it locally for three cycles, or 3 months. Besides minor repairs, he pockets $1,500. That would make the $5.6k spent, a more reasonable $4.1k by my accounting. If he sold this pro with 1,200 plays and PS lights for $4.8k, he could move on with a better outcome. It might be a smart choice for someone local to want to rent the pin. Or keep it as a new Stern pro you were going to buy anyways, but for $4.1k.

#138 5 years ago

I assume the game sold by now.

#140 5 years ago

I played a Deadpool last night and thought it was fun.

Seems like a good deal for someone.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

IFPA Stern Rewards program FTW!

#142 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Stern/JJP/ Spooky would not like it if “they” gave negative reviews. That’s how to stay impartial and unbiased! I believe that’s why Jack Danger never reviews and comments on his favorites,etc.

(Nervously looks around)
(Says robotically through clenched teeth)
All pinball machines are my favorite.

#143 5 years ago

GLWTS. Someone should grab it, not much sanctum wear on this pin.

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

GLWTS. Someone should grab it, not much sanctum wear on this pin.

No dirty sanctum here haha

#145 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I just can’t wrap my head around the massive pro price increases. That pricing is 1.4k more than the ST Pro I bought NIB... and about $600 shy of the TWD Prem NIB i shelled out for!!! CRazy
Sorry. Not to derail this FS thread.
FREE BUMP! GLWS

You're throwing bogus data points out. Star Trek was at least $4800, if not $5000. $4200 is unheard of and not apples to apples.

I'm not a fan of the price increases either, but we got a nice hi-res LCD and better audio to make up for it. No need to drop $400 on a Color DMD anymore. That's worth something to me.

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Star Trek was at least $4800, if not $5000. $4200 is unheard of and not apples to apples.

nah. STpro was $4200-4500 depending on distributor.

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Star Trek was at least $4800, if not $5000.

Bro, time to get as new distro.

Seriously

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

(Nervously looks around)
(Says robotically through clenched teeth)
All pinball machines are my favorite.

Just happy to pull any plunger!
A true ambassador of the sport!
Bump

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Just happy to pull any plunger!

Haha I love this saying!!

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Bro, time to get as new distro.
Seriously

Not tossing around bogus data points, by the way. I've still got the legit receipts!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 64.99
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/3?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.