(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

You and dirtbag66 (or whatever his name is) always has something negative to say about Spooky.

perhaps you missed the recent SDTM broadcast where zach mentions he sold off his preorder position on ACNC [game #35]. that puts his turnaround on ACNC at a point in time even before he took delivery of it. i see that as a quicker turnaround than he made on deadpool, which was the extent of my post. someone mentions zachs turnaround on DP as one of his quickest, i point out one of his that was quicker.

my post was not negative, and there was nothing in my 3 word post directed at spooky, but the first words of your response indicate to everyone that somehow it was. its the community members like yourself, who read more into others posts, including attempts to ascertain their mindset, then feel compelled to make public mention of their inaccurate interpretation and resulting sentiments which ignite the fires you and your ilk seem all to willing to start. being both a personal friend of whysnow and a spooky fanboi probably doesnt help your impartiality either.

Quoted from FatPanda:

Here's an idea, put out something that you've done and are proud of, and let the world critique it.

i know that if i had produced a great, smooth shooting game, rest assured, i would be proud. and i would be getting gameplay video out to highlight that fact - regardless of the code status. i wouldnt be dragging my feet for six months, becasue any inaction could be construed as not wanting the world to be able to see/critque it. of these two scenarios, which do you believe has been taking place with ACNC? are they proud of the gameplay, or not?

even you wanted to see gameplay 5-6 months ago. then, as time passed with no video, others who also wanted to see the game in action started to wonder wtf. in an effort to stem the rising tide, you eventually posted providing the company with excuses and a pass for not posting gameplay. then with ample notice, you and whysnow both miss the non preserved jack danger stream from july 30, 2018.

Quoted from FatPanda:

Does anyone know if anyone will be streaming the reveal at TPF for all of us that can't be there?

Quoted from FatPanda:

Any vids of any new ACNC gameplay with good audio? I saw the one Charlie posted on FB yesterday, but was hoping for more! Now that Spooky has Bowen, I'm sure he could do a tutorial video in no time.

Quoted from FatPanda:

More video to keep us going Charlie!!

Quoted from FatPanda:

With ACNC well on it's way to selling 500 units, he doesn't necessarily need to push any further marketing to do it. I think we are talking more for OUR need to see the game, to fill OUR wants to see what the code and sounds have in store, to satiate OUR curiosity. People that are in on it already have a general idea of what they can expect. The code will come in time. Those who have had the opportunity to play it already have a good feel for how it shoots.

Quoted from FatPanda:

Bummer I missed out on it! If just the good parts could be uploaded, that would be awesome!

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

perhaps you missed the recent SDTM broadcast where zach mentions he sold off his preorder position on ACNC [game #35]. that puts his turnaround on ACNC at a point in time even before he took delivery of it. i see that as a quicker turnaround than he made on deadpool, which was the extent of my post. someone mentions zachs turnaround on DP as one of his quickest, i point out one of his that was quicker.
my post was not negative, and there was nothing in my 3 word post directed at spooky, but the first words of your response indicate to everyone that somehow it was. its the community members like yourself, who read more into others posts, including attempts to ascertain their mindset, then feel compelled to make public mention of their inaccurate interpretation and resulting sentiments which ignite the fires you and your ilk seem all to willing to start. being both a personal friend of whysnow and a spooky fanboi probably doesnt help your impartiality either.

i know that if i had produced a great, smooth shooting game, rest assured, i would be proud. and i would be getting gameplay video out to highlight that fact - regardless of the code status. i wouldnt be dragging my feet for six months, becasue any inaction could be construed as not wanting the world to be able to see/critque it. of these two scenarios, which do you believe has been taking place with ACNC? are they proud of the gameplay, or not?
even you wanted to see gameplay 5-6 months ago. then, as time passed with no video, others who also wanted to see the game in action started to wonder wtf. in an effort to stem the rising tide, you eventually posted providing the company with excuses and a pass for not posting gameplay. then with ample notice, you and whysnow both miss the non preserved jack danger stream from july 30, 2018.

Blah, blah, blah

Your obsession with ACNC is rather bizarre.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Zach has it rough. He buys a pin out of his own hard earned money just to do a review for the rest of us. Spends countless hours testing, reviewing, shooting and editing video all for his viewers. Then he sells it for a loss all to repeat the process all over again. Zach is one of the best people in pinball today... Hands down... The commitment he has to the industry and this community is second to none. Thank you for your contribution. Good luck with the sale!
Should not be hard to sell. Game is brand new and tons of fun.

I dont fully agree with you on this, I highly doubt that there is a loss on the game. With the youtube channel and sponsers he now has, I highly doubt he is losing, but he isn't really making anything either. But at least he probably breaks even or makes a little doing something that he really enjoys

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

Zach has it rough. He buys a pin out of his own hard earned money ...

and with minimum wage in indiana remaining $7.25 through june 30, 2019, pinball is an expensive endeavor in that state.

Arizona: 10.50
California: 11.00
Cupertino, CA: 13.50
Mountain View, CA: 15.00
Michigan: 9.25
New York: 13.00
Washington: 11.50

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

Yes he did sell his ACNC spot, but not at cost either, I talked with the guy that bought it at a show last month and he said he paid a premium for the spot because he didn't want to wait till his original number in the 300's

#56 5 years ago

The frog in boiling water effect has brought NIB Stern pros to the $5700 price point. That’s Stern’s prerogative I suppose. And now people are excited to pay $500 more for a used Stern pro than they would have paid for a brand new one a year ago. Is this only baffling to the working class pinheads like me?

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:and with minimum wage in indiana remaining $7.25 through june 30, 2019, pinball is an expensive endeavor in that state.

Need to give the whole equation - cost of living is significantly cheaper in Indiana!

LOL
22AB50BE-286C-43B9-87B2-6BF729C55B44 (resized).png22AB50BE-286C-43B9-87B2-6BF729C55B44 (resized).png

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Yes he did sell his ACNC spot, but not at cost either, I talked with the guy that bought it at a show last month and he said he paid a premium for the spot because he didn't want to wait till his original number in the 300's

That's not possible, the game is terrible, they are not proud of it and refuse to show it, and most importantly no one wants one and everyone that sent money wants it back. And even if Zach did want one (he doesn't, greenhornet knows what we all want) he cant afford one because he's a poor bumb from IN were everyone is paid $7.25.

#59 5 years ago

I thought this was a for sale thread?

#60 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Yeah I’m not trying to lose money. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. SDTM will continue buying new games when the opportunity arises to get them quick for review. That’s just what we try to provide to the community. We would love for manufacturers to work with us on this, but as of right now, that ain’t happening so I have to buy them. I still want ACNC, but decided to go the Pirates route after seeing some stuff I didn’t like about early ACNC presentation. The guy I sold the spot to is a great dude and he had #60-70 or something and wanted one a little quicker. Deal worked for both of us, neither really losing money or making money.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yeah I’m not trying to lose money. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. SDTM will continue buying new games when the opportunity arises to get them quick for review. That’s just what we try to provide to the community. We would love for manufacturers to work with us on this, but as of right now, that ain’t happening so I have to buy them. I still want ACNC, but decided to go the Pirates route after seeing some stuff I didn’t like about early ACNC presentation. The guy I sold the spot to is a great dude and he had #60-70 or something and wanted one a little quicker. Deal worked for both of us, neither really losing money or making money.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I dont fully agree with you on this, I highly doubt that there is a loss on the game. With the youtube channel and sponsers he now has, I highly doubt he is losing, but he isn't really making anything either. But at least he probably breaks even or makes a little doing something that he really enjoys

Oh and I wish YouTube would make us money. For reference, I believe a thousand or so views on a video earns us a dollar or two haha. T-shirt sales helps us get to different shows and upgrade equipment.

Speaking of, Deadpool review will showcase our newest design and is a tribute to our fans. Make sure to check it out hopefully today!

#63 5 years ago

Please keep in mind that this is a for sale thread. If I were closer to Zach, I would buy his Deadpool. I plan to purchase one since I just sold my KISS pro.

Let's keep talks of Spooky out of this thread...

#64 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I got sick of waiting for Pirates and bought a Premium Maiden that I plan on selling in a month for a few hundred less than I paid for it, but if I could rent a game for a month for $400 , I’d do that in a heartbeat.

I've got a Houdini sitting here 10 minutes away from Expo. Bring that IM Premium on down and let's do a trade.

Bump for OP.

#65 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

SDTM will continue buying new games when the opportunity arises to get them quick for review. That’s just what we try to provide to the community......I still want ACNC, but decided to go the Pirates route after seeing some stuff I didn’t like about early ACNC presentation.

So Zach, wait... are you doing this for us to get reviews out or not? By the sounds of it you only plan to get games that are good for you to play a while and then review as a side note.

#66 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

That’s a lot of words!

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:That’s a lot of words!

i know. a big waste of time for me created by a poor response by fatpanda to my simple 3 word post. now lets see how much of my time jgentry wasted.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So Zach, wait... are you doing this for us to get reviews out or not? By the sounds of it you only plan to get games that are good for you to play a while and then review as a side note.

Both. New games need reviews. Older games I usually buy are ones I want to play because I haven’t put much time on them. For example, I’d love a Time Machine but have no clue whether I’d own it for a week or six months. None near me to play so I’d pick it up and give it a whirl. Record an overview and wait until greg can put time on one if he hasn’t already

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Both. New games need reviews. Older games I usually buy are ones I want to play because I haven’t put much time on them. For example, I’d love a Time Machine but have no clue whether I’d own it for a week or six months. None near me to play so I’d pick it up and give it a whirl. Record an overview and wait until greg can put time on one if he hasn’t already

Great Price and I’d buy if we were closer. Out of curiosity what game has lasted the longest in the past year and what are you asking for your Pirates in November?

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I’d love a Time Machine

Me too but for much different reasons.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:Need to give the whole equation - cost of living is significantly cheaper in Indiana!

understood, but, the MSRP of a NIB pinball machine remains the same no matter in which state the buyer resides. that JJPOTC is still going to be 9K whether its going to IND or CAL. the hoosier state doesnt get a discount just because their cost of living is lower. an expensive, fixed priced item is going to be relatively more expensive when comparing low wage/cost of living states with higher ones.

#72 5 years ago

does this come with an autograph photo of you in the unboxing outfit? Or is that extra.
asking for a friend

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Game looks great with stadium lights.

In my opinion, Pin Stadium lights are practically a must on this game if you plan on having it in a dimly lit room. The factory Gi is very dark.

#74 5 years ago

Some of us don’t live near any new games and spending two hours driving back and forth, fuel and $1.00 a game to get a feel for if we like it adds up. Reviews are helpful but buying a game and selling for a few hundred less isn’t as a big deal for everyone! A game in a home environment vs a bar also allows for much better interpretation of the rules and sounds, perfect if you are reviewing.

#75 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

In my opinion, Pin Stadium lights are practically a must on this game if you plan on having it in a dimly lit room. The factory Gi is very dark.

They're just ridiculously expensive though. Although, they're cheap to make. I'd use my room's lightswitch as an alternative.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

They're just ridiculously expensive though. Although, they're cheap to make. I'd use my room's lightswitch as an alternative.

I'm generally not a huge fan of Pin Stadium lights, but this game is an exception. I was surprised by how dark the playfield was when I played he game for the first time.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I am perplexed that manufactures do not send you new releases to play for reviews. 3-4 weeks why not.

Why??? They make money if he buys a game, and he shows no sign of slowing down.

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

the greenhornet remains a crusader for better pinball lighting and he is ne'er to happy to hear about DP being another insufficiently lit brand spankin new release. even IMDN, with the bright yellow artwork between the slings, doesnt work for me in dimly lit conditions. alice cooper is a nightmare castle. considering everything that already goes into a machine, for manufactures to drop the ball on the lighting remians mind boggling.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm generally not a huge fan of Pin Stadium lights, but this game is an exception. I was surprised by how dark the playfield was when I played he game for the first time.

Do you think if you swapped out all of the color GI in the game for white that it would brighten it up? Can't say I'm a fan of the GI lighting as it left the factory. It over saturates the excellent art package.

#80 5 years ago

Bump for a great seller! I thought this thread needed this.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

I can't help but compare DP to GOTG when I see people jumping ship so soon.
It took new owners about two weeks to start expressing concern over their acquisition of the code-weak GOTG, and then about three weeks 'til a few began to appear for sale.
We are a few weeks into the release of DP at this point. Are people souring on it they way they soured on GOTG? (No offense to you current owners/lovers of GOTG.) Is it poised to be declared a "dud"?
I have no idea how Zach buys/sells pins at this clip. More power to him, I guess, for making it work somehow.

Stern gave people a taste of deep, well thought out, pretty bug free code at launch, that was very swiftly pretty much complete with Iron Maiden.

Who can blame them when they quickly go sour on the next game when it's absolutely nothing like that (albeit not as bad as GotG / BM66 / various older games).

#82 5 years ago

Zach, take a trip up to Chicago on a weekend to play and review the games

Problem solved and money saved!

#83 5 years ago

Here is to this thread not going STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE and GLWS!

Brad

SDTM.jpgSDTM.jpg
#84 5 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

The frog in boiling water effect has brought NIB Stern pros to the $5700 price point. That’s Stern’s prerogative I suppose. And now people are excited to pay $500 more for a used Stern pro than they would have paid for a brand new one a year ago. Is this only baffling to the working class pinheads like me?

Take a moment and reflect on possibly why the bottom 10 are where they are on the cost of living scale

There is a common denominator. Ask Levi

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Quad manufacturing has opened many new possibilities.

Quad manufacturing is so 2017. Earlier this year DeepRoot transitioned to Dodeca Manufacturing and rumor has it they’ll be Google Manufacturing by years end. That’s right, the ability to churn out one less than infinity machines. Hopes are running so high that Robert is considering adding a 6th day of DeepRoot.

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Need to give the whole equation - cost of living is significantly cheaper in Indiana!
LOL
[quoted image]

I’m pretty surprised at the cost of a Heath bar in some states!

#87 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Blah, blah, blah
Your obsession with ACNC is rather bizarre.

Took the words right out of my mouth! I have SO much more to worry about than going back through all of my previous posts and re-quoting them for all to read. TBH, I didnt even read any of what he said because guess what

Quoted from jgentry:

Blah, blah, blah

Thank you lol

#88 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Why??? They make money if he buys a game, and he shows no sign of slowing down.

Free advertising of a new to market pin to let somebody use it for 3-4 weeks and advertise the shit out of it is a no brainer.
They get a pin back in mint shape and don’t lose a dime.

#89 5 years ago
Quoted from kevindrives:

does this come with an autograph photo of you in the unboxing outfit? Or is that extra.
asking for a friend

For you absolutely haha

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Ugh that’s no fun haha do you watch movies in a brightly lit room too?

Quoted from iceman44:

Zach, take a trip up to Chicago on a weekend to play and review the games
Problem solved and money saved!

11hr round trip, hotel and gas, angry wife, noisy environments, quarters spent....Im good at home.

Quoted from jellikit:

Here is to this thread not going STRAIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE and GLWS!
Brad[quoted image]

I love this. Where’s the pic of terrified Greg in the passenger seat, wearing a scarf haha.

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Free advertising of a new to market pin to let somebody use it for 3-4 weeks and advertise the shit out of it is a no brainer.

I hope they have the same sentiment some day.

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Stern/JJP/ Spooky would not like it if “they” gave negative reviews. That’s how to stay impartial and unbiased! I believe that’s why Jack Danger never reviews and comments on his favorites,etc.

#92 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Stern/JJP/ Spooky would not like it if “they” gave negative reviews. That’s how to stay impartial and unbiased! I believe that’s why Jack Danger never reviews and comments on his favorites,etc.

Very true, however I will say that American Pinball and JJP welcomed us regardless of our resulting reviews. I like that

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Very true, however I will say that American Pinball and JJP welcomed us regardless of our resulting reviews. I like that

I told stern what you said about WNBJM. You will never be welcome there now.

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Let’s guess if he liked it or not
I think the review will not be overly positive. Great cab and art great layout but code needs help. Little Deadpool is super annoying and calls outs get annoying Overall B-
Actually that’s how I feel too haha

As annoying as RCT troll?

#95 5 years ago

Very happy with my DP Pro. Best of luck for a quick sale!

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I told stern what you said about WNBJM. You will never be welcome there now.

You just had to go and ruin my day thanks

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

For you absolutely haha

Ugh that’s no fun haha do you watch movies in a brightly lit room too?

11hr round trip, hotel and gas, angry wife, noisy environments, quarters spent....Im good at home.

I love this. Where’s the pic of terrified Greg in the passenger seat, wearing a scarf haha.

He should have wore it when sipping that white wine during the review! Great review btw and glws!

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

He should have wore it when sipping that white wine during the review! Great review btw and glws!

Thanks Falcon!!

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

and with minimum wage in indiana remaining $7.25 through june 30, 2019, pinball is an expensive endeavor in that state.

If you are making min wage you aren't in the market to buy a NIB pinball machine... So, I'm not sure I understand your statement.

#100 5 years ago

I guess no one wants a Deadpool? You could be playing it tonight!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 113.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/2?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.