(Topic ID: 225344)

REDUCED: Deadpool (Pro) with NEW Mod Couple Mods!!

By ZMeny

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ironman (resized).jpg
AD3D298A-1BC0-42EC-AEAC-099A494AF4A6 (resized).jpeg
7C0939F7-99DB-4C27-AE87-245418E9CA38 (resized).jpeg
horsetrough01 (resized).jpg
aces01 (resized).jpg
8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg
Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
th (resized).jpg
travolta.gif
0C315531-3A64-4ABC-8E4C-A9E588C17D40 (resized).png
8AC632C6-634C-4E9C-B2E5-74109A3B1B8A (resized).png
E2F1084E-73DE-4741-9A81-7960CEA87AC9 (resized).jpeg
C6EAE54C-6584-46EB-B86B-2360E6B9C601 (resized).jpeg
c594d596256c83c77ee3e4601a2af9ba (resized).jpg
IMDN (resized).jpg
download (2) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.
#451 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Theres even better deals out there.
minneapolis.craigslist.org link
Having a game shipped is like $400. Stern shipping is free. The only way a DP @ $5k makes good sense is driving distance IMO.

I would get the one on CL but unfortunately it's "too dark" in the middle. I'm OUT!!!

j/k of course - damn that's a smoking deal too. I wish I wanted this game....

#452 5 years ago

DP better than BM66? I must have hallucinated that comment. Let me check again.

Quoted from frankmac:

Deadpool is a great pin. Better than BM66!

Oh, whatever.

#453 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

SOoooo close to 500 posts of sincere interest!! By Expo not only will this FS thread hit 1000 posts but the end buyer will own a game with the most talked about history! Throw in one of those new SDTM shirts Autographed and call it a Celebrity addition machine!!

Nah, there's an imamaculate Baywatch that's more famous than this DP. It's going to take alot more than free mods and a Pinstadium debate to top that for sale thread.

#454 5 years ago
Quoted from dts:

DP better than BM66? I must have hallucinated that comment. Let me check again.

Oh, whatever.

Bm66 is a good pin I have it. It does get boring . Deadpool offers a lot more. Just saying .

#455 5 years ago

Zach, did you get your pirates yet?

#456 5 years ago

Boost - get to 500 posts today...

He has ad marked open for offers : Somebody give Zach 5K and let him keep those funny lights and end this thread.

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg
#458 5 years ago

Zach just wanted to let you know I appreciate your podcast and honest reviews, thank you!

Now that we are into page 10 on for sale ad, I can use that GIF I haven't used in years

In before the lock or sale...whatever comes first

Star_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gifStar_Trek_-_In_Before_the_Lock.gif
#460 5 years ago
Quoted from mr9865:

Uuuuh nope still waiting just no longer patiently waiting. Starting to feel like the wait for acnc all over again which I cancelled.

Quoted from pinmister:

Zach just wanted to let you know I appreciate your podcast and honest reviews, thank you!
Now that we are into page 10 on for sale ad, I can use that GIF I haven't used in years
In before the lock or sale...whatever comes first
[quoted image]

The Law with the downvote for no reason. What a dick. A likeable dick, but a dick nonetheless.

#461 5 years ago

Anyone looking to buy a demo at the show I think this would be a no brainer!
*mods
*less plays than a show game will have
*only a handful of greasy d*ick skinners verses who knows what at a show!
Bring sanitizer if you opt for a show game that’s all

#462 5 years ago

I strongly believe a downvote or negative review/feedback should be moderated before it post to the site.....

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The Law with the downvote for no reason.

I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep your for sale dreams alive, he's posting thread locking pics, and I'm the dick?

Quoted from Schmitty:

I strongly believe a downvote or negative review/feedback should be moderated before it post to the site.....

Ummm....what planet are you fro...ahhh Indiana; of course

#464 5 years ago

Only been on Pinside for a year + but never realized the significance of a downvote or upvoting. I assumed it was like a like or dislike on Facebook. Is it something more?

#465 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Is it something more?

It really isn't but people's vag...er feelings get hurt sometimes.
It was implemented in part so you people didn't have to go out of there way and post a response on why they agree/disagree with something. People take it diff'rently though and it doesn't mean the same thing to everyone.

#466 5 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

that might require an army of people and who's going to moderate the moderators?

#467 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

...and who's going to moderate the moderators?

Super Moderators of course!

#468 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

#469 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its turtles all the way down...

#470 5 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

that might require an army of people and who's going to moderate the moderators?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

#471 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

?????

Help Zach say Buenos Tacos to Deadpool

#472 5 years ago

We need a little boost here! Zach works long hours for all this entertainment. I’ll contribute the $100 bucks if someone pulls the trigger in the next twelve hours! Zach must have a deposit within the twelve hour time window to be valid.

#473 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I think $5k is the magic number. Priced that low with mods, and buyer is getting the newest Stern pin, already priced like it will be in two years.

Why would it be $5k in 2 years? It'll probably be lower. Not every new game is a "new classic", and very few of these new games will have enough demand to hold value when there are so many choices now. When Stern's were around $3500 new, the only games that held value were LOTR and TSPP...almost everything else, Sopranos, South Park, T3, Austin Powers, etc...were commonly $2k or less on the aftermarket. So, logically games that aren't "OMFG I have to have it!" bonafide amazing classics should depreciate similarly. That being said if a $5.5k new Pro sells for somewhere in the $4k's...that's not a terrible loss & is consistent with the history of this hobby.

#474 5 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

We need a little boost here! Zach works long hours for all this entertainment. I’ll contribute the $100 bucks if someone pulls the trigger in the next twelve hours! Zach must have a deposit within the twelve hour time window to be valid.

Kind, but you know I wouldn’t accept that.

#475 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Kind, but you know I wouldn’t accept that.

You would if he was shoving it down your pants in singles! lol Sorry just trying to get this to 500

#477 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Sale pending!!!!

Good buy!

#478 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'm fighting tooth and nail to keep your for sale dreams alive, he's posting thread locking pics, and I'm the dick?

Ummm....what planet are you fro...ahhh Indiana; of course

Indiana and proud of it,buddy!

#479 5 years ago

But what are all these people going to do once this is sold??

#480 5 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

But what are all these people going to do once this is sold??

I want to see that IMDN cab turned into a bass boat for o-din

#481 5 years ago

Well guys I guess the Iron Maiden cab is safe....for now. It’s gonna keep sitting here taking up space, unless people want to see something happen to it. Maybe a charity thing?

#482 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Only been on Pinside for a year + but never realized the significance of a downvote or upvoting. I assumed it was like a like or dislike on Facebook. Is it something more?

Absolutely not.

#483 5 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Indiana and proud of it,buddy!

Basically you're in Kentucky, so i'd hold tight to the Inidiana thing as well.

#484 5 years ago

With some clear coat it would make a nice Indiana style planter box. Or a Houdini escape trick for your next video.

#485 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Well guys I guess the Iron Maiden cab is safe....for now. It’s gonna keep sitting here taking up space, unless people want to see something happen to it. Maybe a charity thing?

Have it made into an end table or bench or something.

#486 5 years ago

Or fill the cabinet with Pin Stadium lights and make a Cannabis grow room Or a sun tanning booth!!! lol

#487 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

A down vote can mean -> you don’t support the email, you disagree with part/all of it, it is false/misleading, or that it is biased or even reposts of old news.. You can downvote if you don’t like a poster or if you feel the author is being a troll. You might downvote if you are in a bad mood or for no reason at all. Obviously upvotes are for opposite conditions.

It doesn’t cost anything to do, so I like giving out lots of them. Try giving an up or down vote to 50 posts in one session or 25 upvotes in a row all and earn Pinside badges. I started giving one to to half the posts I read for awhile. Gave them out like OxyContin. Now I probably tag one in fifteen posts. I might tag five posts in a row for a hot topic or one post every 20 if the thread is mature. Kind of like playing Pinside’s version of Pokémon. Go for it and have fun.

Note - no thumbs were injured giving upvotes or downvotes.

#488 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

With some clear coat it would make a nice Indiana style planter box. Or a Houdini escape trick for your next video.

Good idea.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Have it made into an end table or bench or something.

A solid choice.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Or fill the cabinet with Pin Stadium lights and make a Cannabis grow room Or a sun tanning booth!!! lol

A grow room with Pinstadiums is my favorite choice so far.

I’ll throw in one - make it a coffin and put a BSD machine in it. When you die, convert it to your personal coffin. With this combo of uses for a coffin pinball, you could .... enjoy the cabinet every day of your life and death. Talk about getting your money’s worth.

8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg8EC19D1F-472E-4DBC-9287-7AFBF57ED5FB (resized).jpeg

#489 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

For the next Greg V Zach face off segment the loser should have to spend the night sleeping in the Iron Maiden cabinet.

#490 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

For the next Greg V Zach face off segment the loser should have to spend the night sleeping in the Iron Maiden cabinet.

The new challenge to be called ... Sleep-Off. Loser spends the night in the coffin (cabinet) and a motion activated camera captures the glory. This contest would be a good reward for battling on MunstersLE.

#491 5 years ago

If the loser is Zach he has to sleep with pinstadiums installed and turned on in the coffin.

#492 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

If the loser is Zach he has to sleep with pinstadiums installed and turned on in the coffin.

No better yet he has to listen to Iron Maiden music all night! Just doing my part to get this to 500. That should do it!

#493 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Basically you're in Kentucky, so i'd hold tight to the Inidiana thing as well.

Dude wtf get off my ass bitch!

#494 5 years ago

Holy cow - how many pinsiders live in Evansville Indiana ? I count at least three. Zach should have sold this to a neighbor.

#495 5 years ago

Theres more that Corn in Indiana as they say! Theres also corn cobbs!

#496 5 years ago

Time to auction off the head band, dorky shorts and tube socks used during setup video

I’ll start at 50 cents

#497 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Time to auction off the head band, dorky shorts and tube socks used during setup video
I’ll start at 50 cents

I suspect he would have to check with Greg as that looks like a bone outfit. lol

#498 5 years ago

Congrats on the sale!

#499 5 years ago

I played Deadpool Pro and Premium at the York show today and had a blast on them! First game ever played and I scored 200mil (on the pro). I couldn't hear much at all, but this game has so much flow and combo flow - totally my style of game play on initial impressions.

#500 5 years ago

finally sold! On to the next big title.
-Mike

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 64.99
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
The Pinball Place

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

There are 515 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-pro-1/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.