(Topic ID: 305143)

For sale: Deadpool (Premium)

By Cbsanborn8488

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    love-entourage.gif
    05D0FBE7-AF25-45F6-BE71-7E987C7199BA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tidalwdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#22 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kkoss24:

I’m guessing some people would like to see pins depreciate like cars .Say you buy a premium for 9k and 2 years later get 7.5k would anyone buy these for home use ?I sure the hell wouldn’t .I’d just go to locations and toss $20 in the machines a couple nights a week .Some people like they’re machines decked out .Some people got bank and rather than pay 9k new for this pin ,take the time to order and install 3k plus in mods they would rather just purchase this one to plug and play .Everyone here has machines .Every time the prices go up it’s good for all .I think those who have issues with this just can’t get over the hump to actually sell any from they’re collection .In that case your chokeholding yourselves .Just my .02

Proper punctuation is key.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tidalwdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-premium-36?tu=tidalwdave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.