(Topic ID: 305143)

For sale: Deadpool (Premium)

By Cbsanborn8488

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

giphy.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Untitled.jpg
    love-entourage.gif
    05D0FBE7-AF25-45F6-BE71-7E987C7199BA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymag8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#8 2 years ago

Just when I thought prices were already stupid and could not get that much worse I saw all these ads...................what comes after stupid prices?

Oh ya................GLWS (I contractually obligate myself to state that if I am posting in someone's FS ad)

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from Cbsanborn8488:

You guys are amazing. I purchased all these games as I was building a huge game room in a new house. I have all the games in a climate controlled storage room. I am not selling them all. Just need to unload some as my house is going to take way longer than expected and my dad was going to buy some and now he can’t. So I am just seeing what is out there. I paid a high premium for those shipped by a private well known shipper to ensure they were perfectly taken care of and no damage at all. So to get my money back I have to ask for extra. I don’t want to sell and take a loss. Not sure why so many are upset. So many people get the le’s and just flip them in box. I have tried to get some and I can’t as others want to just make money off them. So I understand the game. I pay extra to get them nib etc. and I don’t know why the pics uploaded the way they did. I am guessing it’s because I did it from my phone. If someone is interested I can send them full size.

Just stop....not interested in all the justifications. Just because you over paid does not entitle you to try and pass that on and not take shit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hockeymag8.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-deadpool-premium-36?tu=hockeymag8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.