Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: March 8th, 2017
Ended: March 11th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
$ 1,900 (OBO)
Open for offers
Put about 25 hours into this machine the last couple weeks. Machine was torn down, cleaned, reassembled, and boards have been rebuilt/recapped. Here is a list of everything that's been done:
• Replaced all rubbers
• LEDs in the GI (incandescents in the inserts)
• Stripped, cleaned, and rebuilt the playfield
• New pop bumper skirts, bodies, sockets, and cooling towers
• New flipper bats, links, bushings, and coil stops
• VUK and outkicker mechanisms cleaned
• Drop targets disassembled, cleaned, and new decals
• Replaced bridge rectifier for controlled lamps
• Replaced nearly all pre-drive transistors for the controlled lamps
• Replaced all four controlled lamp drive & return ICs
• Replaced faulty transistor in switch matrix
• Recapped sound board
• Recapped power supply
The machine does have some wear, though. There is some playfield wear around the pop bumpers, the outlanes, and the upper left spinner. A couple plastics are also cracked and chipped, but I decided not to replace them since they were still adequate for the overall age of the machine, in my opinion. The ramp is also cracked at the entrance but has been reinforced with a metal plate. Tiny scratch in the backglass on Bart's forehead.
Aside from those cosmetic flaws, the machine plays rock solid and has no problems. Display is crisp and bright, no hot spots or outgassing. Comes with the manual, cashbox, and backbox keys.
Asking $1900 or best offer. No trades at this time, sorry. Gameplay video can be seen in the video below! Can be delivered up to 4 hours from Reno NV for $100.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.