New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 276362)

For sale: Creature from the Black Lagoon

By TomGWI

49 days ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 48 days ago by Toucanf16
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 49 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,800

for sale

For sale: Creature from the Black Lagoon

Added: August 31st, 2020 Ended: September 6th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Putting my Creature up for sale. I will put pictures up later today. Game has LCD MikeD MOD in the game and I have a New replacement creature hologram that was originally in game. Game has the speaker panel led mod that lights up the twilights, moon, letters on the sign, etc. Colordmd installed. I have a power supply that is running the mods so it does not stress the power driver board. The playfield and cabinet are in great shape. Game has one cracked plastic over the scoop which is common. I have a replacement. LEDS under the inserts and the Backglass GI. Pickup only and cash on the glass. I will help you load it up. No trades.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Appleton, WI, US

Seller insights

These are TomGWI's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TomGWI's stats page

#2 49 days ago

One of the best sellers around!

Also, this game plays great. What made me fall back in love w creech for the 3rd time (lol)

#3 48 days ago

Mike D Mod; these are hard to come by! Get some pics loaded and let's see what happens!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside