1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by HitLines
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,250

for sale

For sale: Creature from the Black Lagoon
Featured Ad

Added: September 19th, 2017 Ended: September 27th, 2017
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Item description

I'll let the pictures do the talking on this totally restored w/new playfield beauty. I think I took the pictures before I added a ColorDMD which is included. I also have the original silhouette if you don't like the Mike D mod.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Trades +/- cash considered (not stern)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bymk2SVv8cWTSElOZVdTZ1p5S1U?usp=sharing

Updated ad to include willing to ship mainland. I just missed it when I posted this ad. I've used Michelle Bianca many times with STI with great success.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Lee's Summit, MO, US

Seller insights

These are Walleyefisher's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Walleyefisher's stats page

#2 1 year ago

that green looks cool...well done
is that a touch screen you added for the creature effects?

#3 1 year ago

Thanks the powder coating really looks great. Not a touch screen just a small tv.

#4 1 year ago

Really nice CFTBL. MikeD mod is fantastic for AC/DC. I can only imagine how cool it is here.

#5 1 year ago

Nice looking Pin! GLWS.

#6 1 year ago

You know you need this machine Banker

I sold off that Shadow, just didn't love it.

#7 1 year ago

I had a similar CFTBL, really enjoyed it . Sold to make room for a NIB.

#8 1 year ago

Wish I could afford this one right now. I'd be all over it. You're only a few hours away too! GLWS!

#9 1 year ago

Updated ad to include willing to ship mainland. I just missed it when I posted this ad. I've used Michelle Bianca many times with STI with great success.

#10 1 year ago

Damn, wish I could Walleye but BSD is probably the only thing I can afford in your collection. The KC market needs more pins.

#11 1 year ago

CFTBL is one of the all time classic DMD pinball machines . Never selling mine. Good luck nice looking machine .

#12 1 year ago

Jason's a great guy to deal with, whoever gets this machine will be very happy. I've seen and played it myself. The only reason I am not interested is that I already have a Creature. Mine also has the MikeD mod and it really is an outstanding addition.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from HitLines:

Damn, wish I could Walleye but BSD is probably the only thing I can afford in your collection. The KC market needs more pins.

Try the "Kansas City Pinball" facebook page

#14 1 year ago

Thanks. Will do.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside