Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ALJO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1608.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1485.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1472.jpg
    IMG_1510.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

CQ Revenge From Mars

Added: 2015-08-09 00:43:01 UTC • Ended: August 29th, 2015
    Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 3,500

I bought the game from a guy in connecticut who bought it new in 1999 and it only had 300 games played on it when I got it.
    game is like new, has the latest software, has plastic protectors and has a cliffy hole protector but the hole under it is like new (see pics), the game still has that newish smell inside the cabinet ,I love sniffing that inside cabinet
    Pics speak for themselves.
    Manual, schematics and every paper work that came with the game new are all included with the factory envelope they came in, even the sealed goodie bag comes with the game.
    If you want more specific pics let me know.

Item photos

IMG_1470.JPG
    IMG_1471.JPG
    IMG_1472.JPG
    IMG_1474.JPG
    IMG_1475.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1479.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1482.JPG
    IMG_1486.JPG
    IMG_1487.JPG
    IMG_1488.JPG
    IMG_1492.JPG
    IMG_1493.JPG
    IMG_1494.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ALJO's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ALJO's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Lévis, QC, CA

#2 8 years ago

Bump!

#3 8 years ago

That looks real nice! I just picked up a really nice huo rfm and it's an awesome pin! I have my Mmrle next to it and I thought Mmr was going to make me play rfm less but rfm hangs easy! Glws.

#4 8 years ago

Man id love this

#5 8 years ago

More pics.
    IMG_1484.jpgIMG_1484.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpgIMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpgIMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpgIMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpgIMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1502.jpgIMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1505.jpgIMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1504.jpgIMG_1504.jpg

#6 8 years ago

More.

IMG_1510.jpgIMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1472.jpgIMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1505.jpgIMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1485.jpgIMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1483.jpgIMG_1483.jpg

#7 8 years ago

Really nice! I'll PM you......

#8 8 years ago

Bump!
    If the game does'nt sell in 3 days, I'll just keep it.
    It's a really fun game, so keeping it won't be too hard.
    I'm selling to make room for another game and 3 days from now is the limit to commit to buy the other game, or not.

#9 8 years ago

Daily bump!

#10 8 years ago

How's shipping to US?

#11 8 years ago

Depends where you are?
    Let me know and I can get a quote.

#12 8 years ago

OH!
    Just realized that your location is written beside your avatar.
    Will check and get back to you......

#13 8 years ago

One more bump.

#14 8 years ago

Last bump!

1 month later
    #15 8 years ago

Bump!
    Still available.

#16 8 years ago

You always have amazing quality games OP. I wish you were a Louisiana based French Canadian.

#17 8 years ago

Very nice.

#18 8 years ago

Man, I'M in Connecticut and want this to come back home! Shipping from Canada is a deal-killer, sadly.....

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Shipping from Canada is a deal-killer, sadly.....

I've heard this before, but I've never researched it. What is the actual cost structure of shipping from Canada? Is it the border crossing specifically?
    Is it reasonable/legal to ship it to somewhere closer in Canada and drive across the border to do the pick-up? Etc etc etc...

#20 8 years ago

Like right out of the factory, I wanna lick that cabinet

#21 8 years ago
    Quoted from CubeSnake:

Man, I'M in Connecticut and want this to come back home! Shipping from Canada is a deal-killer, sadly.....

I'll be doing a road trip to MA in about 2 weeks, if you can meet me at the border, I can bring you the game.
    The customs are about 2 hours away CT if I remember well.
    Let me know.

#22 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jweiler:

I've heard this before, but I've never researched it. What is the actual cost structure of shipping from Canada? Is it the border crossing specifically?
    Is it reasonable/legal to ship it to somewhere closer in Canada and drive across the border to do the pick-up? Etc etc etc...

Shipping is more expensive but not that much, you guys are lucky since most pins are manufactured in the U.S. , meaning that you don't have to pay taxes on them when coming back in the U.S. at the border, I always pay taxes.......
    I once sold one of my Jousts to a guy from NH, he picked up the game at a restaurant just beside the border in Canada, where we met and came back home with no hassles at all.

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

You always have amazing quality games OP. I wish you were a Louisiana based French Canadian.

I don't think you really wish I was in LA since the temptation would be too strong........ even I am sometimes really happy to see that a game is too far away to buy and/or pick up, otherwise my budget would take a beating.

#24 8 years ago

I wouldn't use the term collector quality. There is a hint of edge wear on the hole. Is it bad? Not at all and looks great. But the second you say collector quality. Everything better be perfect in almost every sense. Or the anal retentive collectors are going to rip you a new hole. I think the game looks great, but still wouldn't use the term collector quality.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wouldn't use the term collector quality. There is a hint of edge wear on the hole. Is it bad? Not at all and looks great. But the second you say collector quality. Everything better be perfect in almost every sense. Or the anal retentive collectors are going to rip you a new hole. I think the game looks great, but still wouldn't use the term collector quality.

WOW!
    You have quite an eye for these things, I have the game in front of me, plus the close up pics and I had to look several times to find out what you were talking about, I found it but had never noticed that before and beleive me, I'm really picky about condition.
    Thanks for the advice, don't get me wrong, I really appreciate it but there will always be someone saying this is'nt CQ or that is'nt CQ on just about any game, I bought a NIB SWEP1 4 years ago that I opened myself and even on that game there were a few tiny flaws here and there that could've made the game out of the QC league.

#26 8 years ago

on a side note, Even tho you said CQ. You are not asking CQ dollars either. Price seems to be a good reflection of condition.

#27 8 years ago

What kind of monitor is in it? Will you ship to Calgary? Thanks.

QSS

#28 8 years ago

it's the original factory monitor and it's reall bright and crisp, I bought the video monitor amplifier from altimarc but I really don't need it since I can clearly see the stars in attract mode and everything is bright otherwise also.

#29 8 years ago

I cannot pass a game that someone from the U.S. bought through the customs myself, the customs won't let me or they'll seize the pinball, so, please don't even PM me about that option.
    I'm really tempted to list the game as pick up only since it's the best way for anyone to make sure that he's satisfied with his purchase.
    I know that the game could take months to sell, but hey, good for me, I can play it and maybe change my mind meantime.

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from ALJO:

it's the original factory monitor and it's reall bright and crisp, I bought the video monitor amplifier from altimarc but I really don't need it since I can clearly see the stars in attract mode and everything is bright otherwise also.

I meant is the monitor a Wells Garner or a Ducksan monitor. It makes a difference when you add the video monitor. Thanks.

QSS

#31 8 years ago

The monitor is a Samsung, sorry for the bad picture but it's the best I could do with my damn camera, I hate that camera.....

IMG_1608.jpgIMG_1608.jpg

#32 8 years ago

OK, I'm tired of all of the hassle to finally never get a response from (supposedly) interrested parties, I'll ship but only if buyer arranges shipping, or even better, buyer can pick up.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cq-revenge-from-mars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.