IMG_2374 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2380 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2390 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2379 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2370 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2387 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2372 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Cosmic Gunfight

Featured Ad

Added: 2020-03-06 13:18:05 UTC • Ended: March 15th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 3,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

I used the web sites suggested price. Obviously they were wrong. sorry for the confusion.

I bought this game in the 90s from a friend who used it in his photography loft in NYC.
I have had it serviced when ever a light went out etc. I don't see anything not working on it, in fact I just played it to see. The machine looks in very good shape as I played it with my kids very randomly over the years. You need to arrange pickup. Any questions email me. it comes with the 2 books, the diagrams of all the circuits and the instructions to play. Fantastic machine

Item photos

IMG_2387 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2370 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2372 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2374 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2379 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2380 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2390 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mick13's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to mick13's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Greenwich, CT, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 4 years ago

PM sent, i will take it

#3 4 years ago

Woah, good deal. Hope it’s legit

#4 4 years ago

It's turned into a bidding war - good luck guys!

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

PM sent, i will take it

Hey you already got one!

#6 4 years ago

Yup. Now taking highest price via PM. Good luck to the highest bidder.

#7 4 years ago

Well, it does say "or best offer."

#8 4 years ago

You spy you

Quoted from mtbpinball:

Hey you already got one!

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

It's turned into a bidding war - good luck guys!

Figures

#10 4 years ago

I'll never understand why pins aren't sold to the first person who states that they will pay the full asking price?? Isn't that what the seller is looking to sell it for?

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Tokkentakker:

I'll never understand why pins aren't sold to the first person who states that they will pay the full asking price?? Isn't that what the seller is looking to sell it for?

It's nice when it works out that way but putting OBO can also entice interested buyers to offer more. You see this all the time in Real Estate where houses sell for more than list price.

#12 4 years ago

Sure.

But if I got blasted with messages all offering higher dollar amounts in rapid succession and I never agreed to sell it (or even responded) to the first person who reached out, you bet your ass I’m taking the highest offer!

Conversely, once I’ve accepted an offer and a higher one comes in I would never take it.

#13 4 years ago

Probably because they signed up yesterday and this is their only post. If they "had it serviced whenever a light went out" I would assume they don't know much about pins, let alone the value of a game like this. They probably priced it in the range of the pinside average which is way low on this title, then got slammed with messages in minutes and realized what they had.

I'll never understand why people feel like eveyone else needs to adhere to their own personal ethical code of pinball transactions and take a huge loss because they don't know the value of a 30 year old game because they don't obsessively follow the market like we do. I like a good steal of a deal as much as the next guy but if it was you or me we'd do the exact same thing and it's silly to pretend otherwise.

#14 4 years ago

There are many reasons for this.....
The seller hasn't been on pinside very long and probably had no idea that it was under priced..... there hasn't been one up for sale for a while since they are relatively rare.
GREED
Baiting people to start an auction
Goofy people that don't do any research and then get bombarded with buy offers....
Some sellers stick to their guns go with the First full price offer and others run with the bids.

#15 4 years ago

Are you trying to point out the winners from the losers? Losers break their word for nickels. When you don't take the first full legitimate offer, you are a LOSER!

The funny thing is the ones who buy from losers are bigger losers than the sellers. I avoid loser parties.

#16 4 years ago

I have wanted this pin for so long. Good to see one pop up and best of luck to those involved in this transaction.

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Some sellers stick to their guns go with the First full price offer and others run with the bids.

Honorable is the behavior of winners.

#18 4 years ago

someone is gonna get a great game ...

#19 4 years ago

anyone have thoughts on what's
its worth ?

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from spikelou2:

anyone have thoughts on what's
its worth ?

likely 3k asking would have been the right spot.

Last one on here was $1700 for a completely beat example.

#21 4 years ago

Such a rad theme

#22 4 years ago

Aint no gunfight like a cosmic gunfight...

#24 4 years ago

From 1700 to 3500, maybe I’ll offer 7k and see if we really can get this to 10k by Christmas. I wouldn’t pay if he accepted because it doesn’t matter. My offer is contingent on if I think I can get one for less and I bet I could. It’s just a number, right? No biggie

#25 4 years ago

There u go hoss
U only got one of those
You'll never have another
Make it count
U don't get if u don't ask
That'll piss off all the sad sacks
But supply n demand n u
got the supply
Cha ching

#26 4 years ago

Id put it at $4500

#27 4 years ago

Cosmic GunFight is like an updated outerspace version of Black Knight. .Nice game.

#28 4 years ago

Nothing like horses in outer space

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffc:

Nothing like horses in outer space

Seems legit...
horses (resized).jpghorses (resized).jpg

#30 4 years ago

Crazy the prices this goes for. The scoring is completely broken. There’s only one switch that matters in this game. Haha

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Crazy the prices this goes for. The scoring is completely broken. There’s only one switch that matters in this game. Haha

Yeah it’s got so many cool features but if you want a good score you just need to the same shot on the right over and over . I really wanted this game for a long time until I saw people exploiting this massive flaw in the coding , kind of killed the joy in the game for me . But I do know someone is currently working on fixing that flaw and if they are successful and the game can be played as intended making use of the features it would be very good and I probably want one at that point.

#32 4 years ago

That’s music. I agree completely. Very cool layout. Just make me want to shoot the rest of it. Haha.

#33 4 years ago

so whats the plan
u gonna keep everybody waiting
shit or get off the pot
what ya gonna do
I don't even have any bones on the line
just wondering like everybody else

#34 4 years ago
bs (resized).jpgbs (resized).jpg
#35 4 years ago

I think you meant...

01E7A036-349F-4E51-BA92-484DFC3C17F0 (resized).jpeg01E7A036-349F-4E51-BA92-484DFC3C17F0 (resized).jpeg
#36 4 years ago

I honestly am happy to see the seller stopped with the blind auction BS and just reset their price.

I mean, any asshat that is hurt because then did not get a screaming deal at $1700, deserves to be bent out of shape.
These guys that throw a hissy when a seller shows up and undervalues a game and expect to get it because they are first to respond, are worse in my opinion than the ignorant seller pricing to low and not doing their due diligence before listing.

Granted this seller tried to do a blind auction "send me your best offer" via PM which is the biggest bullshit.

The re-evaluation after a bit more research and shooting high with OBO was the more commendable thing to do.

I still think 3k is the sweet spot on this one.

I suggest whomever buys the game get verbal that the seller will pay the pinside fee (hell, make the seller close the sale at pickup). He at least needs to pay for the sale rather than evaporate forever.

#37 4 years ago

For this one you have to pony up the dough!

#38 4 years ago

Saw this earlier and thought it would be cool to have for a while. Then I read the exploited right shot and thought "nah". Too bad, this guy is about 30 minutes from me! I'd like to say I'm shocked at the inflated price this morning, but, well, I'm really not.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Saw this earlier and thought it would be cool to have for a while. Then I read the exploited right shot and thought "nah". Too bad, this guy is about 30 minutes from me! I'd like to say I'm shocked at the inflated price this morning, but, well, I'm really not.

I've seen a few in nice shape sell for $5k. So this really isn't that bad of a sticker shock.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I've seen a few in nice shape sell for $5k. So this really isn't that bad of a sticker shock.

Yeah. This one is pretty nice shape. Above bag compared to most I have seen.

I would be surprised if a deal is not already done.

Only real limitation is inability to ship

#41 4 years ago

he would open the door for a lot more offers if he would ship

#42 4 years ago

Is that a Ben heck/CGC/Pooky thread hint?

#43 4 years ago

adios no mas

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cosmic-gunfight-4?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.