Topic Stats

• 302 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by lb1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

walkingtall1a.jpg
joysticks3bigfixed.jpg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg
Snickers.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1673.jpg
reebok-pump-16.jpg
image.jpg
Congo_the_Movie_gamebox.jpg
Screen_shot_2011-02-21_at_12.11.58_PM.png
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Pinside price cops...to the rescue!!! Thanks to our brave first responders...if not for their quick and decisive action somebody may have bought a pinball machine for more than it has sold for in the past. Forever grateful for your service.

Usually, when people price police, it is warranted. I've probably sold a dozen games or so through Pinside and I've never been price policed once, not even by those on here who think my opinions are shite and would probably love to be able to do so.

I don't make a habit of price policing, but let's face it, it's part of the "free market".

1 week later
#285 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Price Police inadvertently help sell a high price machine once again--good work guys!!!!!

The price police did all that? Stick to your original argument, which is that the market would do it (or not).

On another note, mark me down as one that was wrong about what this machine was worth. Granted, I didn't shout my feelings from the rooftop or anything, but I thought it was overpriced. Granted, that was at $5200. At $4800, it was starting to come down to Earth, but I still thought it was way high. I was wrong. Congrats to buyer and seller.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider usandthem.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside