Topic Stats

• 302 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by lb1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

walkingtall1a.jpg
joysticks3bigfixed.jpg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg
Snickers.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1673.jpg
reebok-pump-16.jpg
image.jpg
Congo_the_Movie_gamebox.jpg
Screen_shot_2011-02-21_at_12.11.58_PM.png
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mccune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#5 4 years ago

5200.00 seems like the top end for a game that hasn't been restored with a clearcoated playfield, etc

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Hey thanks for your opinion.

Not my opinion, those are your words when you were interested in my nicer Congo for 4K. Lol

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Does it make your dick feel larger to point out no one will pay the asking price for it?

Florida people.

#68 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

For the record I personally replaced every piece of rubber on this machine

What an amazing feat! Congratulations on your play field promotion!

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Hey, cool. Way to come in here and snipe but not address my response to your one sided statements. Should I post pictures of your cabinet faded, chunk out of the head missing game so that the rest of pinside can be the judge as to which is 'nicer'? inthink you're needed back home under your bridge.

The only reason you are claiming no wood showing on your game, is that someone poorly touched up your head. I'll take a small chunk of wood missing to your horribly touched up cabinet head! Plus I wasn't trying to hide anything as I am pretty sure I could have fixed it.

I find it funny that my stuff was top price and then see you post a game for way more. There are at least two Congo's for sale on Pinside and both are over priced and the proof is, they are not sold!

I'll save you the trouble. Here is my 100% original untouched factory survivor. Is it perfect no , I would rather have a unmolested game with a few flaws over a poorly touched up game . But that is me.

I did not respond to your last email because your first email told my everything I needed to know that you were not going to buy it so I decided to not waste anymore time on you.

My game is sold .

GLWS...LOL

IMG_0978.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0972.jpg

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

If Stern releases WWE code I will drop the price by another 100 bucks.

Doesn't matter what Stern does, you will drop much more than that if you want to sell the Congo. 4K you will get some action, the air is pretty thin @ 4k!

#166 4 years ago

If this thread keeps getting bumped to sell the game ,it could be a contender with the Jpop thread for most post on pinside !

Bump .

#252 4 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Geez, get a life loser.

Florida people again ! LOL

#259 4 years ago

You would probably hide in the closet ! Your presence in this thread is nothing short of creepy !

#292 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Mccune, you insinuated that I wouldn't get more than 4K for the game amongst a bunch of other stuff that just wasn't fair or accurate. Enjoy being wrong.

I am always wrong, it 's called life.. I don't care what you sold it for! I think you are a <edited> ! I used your exact words against you and you did not like it .. <edit> LMAO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mccune.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside