Topic Stats

• 302 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by lb1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

walkingtall1a.jpg
joysticks3bigfixed.jpg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg
Snickers.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1673.jpg
reebok-pump-16.jpg
image.jpg
Congo_the_Movie_gamebox.jpg
Screen_shot_2011-02-21_at_12.11.58_PM.png
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#75 4 years ago

THat Translite is awesome! Look all 5 guys and a gorilla are transfixed on her ASS! This translite was designed to make more money. Put in a quarter, get lost staring at her ass, put in a nother quarter, damn drained again, I was looking at her ass! This Translite along is worth $300, I just can't stop staring at her ASS!

#77 4 years ago

IN My Opinion...I beleive anyone can ask what they want for any pin they are selling. I won't mention the game, but I got torn a new ass by listing a game 2 months ago. Price police we're out in full force for my pin! Caused many a debate on this forum much like this thread. There is where I'm confused....if your not interested in Congo, why ar you even posting? If your more than a 5 hour drive away, why do you care. After seeing the best Congo ever this year at pinball extreme in Santa Clara, fell in love with game, and it didn't even have the Ass translite. Been half hearted looking since. I personally would only pay 2500-3500, do all fixes myself and call it a day. Half the fun of buying a pin is getting a lesser grade machine and doing your own work. 5k is retail for this game., just my opinion. 4k, you would have an offer today!

#78 4 years ago

Forgot to mention...My buddy has a Congo... he did the speaker upgrade with sub-woofer and the games sound popped twice as good, the bass and improved speakers put his over the top! Flipper Fidelity upgrade, and the glowing volcano mod in translite is awesome!

#79 4 years ago

Under-cab lighting for this game is nice Too!

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

In celebration of this black bootie translite I am lowering the price to 4900.

Zucat-GLWS- with time you will get your price , maybe someone shows up with $4500 cash waving it around, Take it!

#203 4 years ago

I'm Guessing 4500 cash for final sale here on this one?, Let us know!

#214 4 years ago

$8000 Congo.?.~Wow, that's a new thread~

#289 4 years ago

WE all want to know, what did this Congo go for?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside