Topic Stats

• 302 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by lb1
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

walkingtall1a.jpg
joysticks3bigfixed.jpg
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg
Snickers.jpg
IMG_1686.jpg
IMG_1673.jpg
reebok-pump-16.jpg
image.jpg
Congo_the_Movie_gamebox.jpg
Screen_shot_2011-02-21_at_12.11.58_PM.png
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#14 4 years ago

Something is worth what someone is willing to pay . The market wiil decide the price in the end . Its been a hot pin and has been selling pretty easy near 4k so 5 is not out of the question but I think low 4s is definitely a real possibility. Glws op

#86 4 years ago

Figured id bump this since its been almost a hr lol . Ive gotten so use to it at the top it was odd to not see it there . Glws op
By the way ive seen other congos sell for 3500-4 that weren't nearly as nice as this sell pretty quickly in the last few months . This is one of the nicer ones ive seen pics of and has lots of upgrades/mods . Condition is king especially since there aren't many of them and no readily available playfields or decals. Beautiful pin only thing it needs for the price is a cliffy set including the ball drop switch protectors to keep it looking sexy for a long time .

#100 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

About time. Stop procrastinating, someone make the man an offer already.
Condition is king. I've seen this game in person and it's beautiful.

It was just for a translight

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

4,800 for a Congo? F*ck no. It's on my wish list. But at 4,800 ill takes it off. NIB game or 20 year old dinosaur? oh wait he's in California sorry I take that back sir

There are tons of older pins over this price so whats your point? Congo is much rarer and better than many older pins and newer pins priced higher imo. This one is about as nice as they come and has tons of upgrades.

#120 4 years ago

O yea and its in pretty high demand which means prices go up also

#165 4 years ago

Bumpity bump bump

#258 4 years ago

Glad to see the thread back on top...........

#267 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Congratulations. That's rare. Mine's still worth over 4k, and I could get that if I was selling.

Not a strategy. Simple supply and demand.

Its a dam good pin and its loaded with lots of features people may not even realize. 4 ramps, 3 diverters, 3 flippers, kickback, very unique double ball popper, volcano vulk, 2 saucers, auto launch, 2 pop up posts,10 targets, 3 pop bumpers, actual ball lock and lower playfield with captive ball and 5 more targets. Also all the normal things .
I mean it has more than most pins and has a great layout and sounds. Has alot of very unique modes also that are very fun.. I find most people that come over are drawn to it bc one they never seen one and also its vibrant artwork . Once they play it they really enjoy it and then ask if ill sell it lol. Seems congo and wh20 are the 2 most popular pins ive owned for people that come over. They are also 2 my favorites .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside