reebok-pump-16.jpg
image.jpg
Congo_the_Movie_gamebox.jpg
Screen_shot_2011-02-21_at_12.11.58_PM.png
IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0975.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg
IMG_0979.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 302 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 8 years ago

anyone down the Tampa Bay area for vacation(we are 90 minutes from Disney) please feel free to come on over and play some pinball...including Congo!!!

#302 8 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Congo left my game room today. The buyer (a fellow pinsider) was happy and recognized the quality level of the game and the mods that were added.
I verified that msj2222 was happy with his translite and completed the pinside donation as promised.
In the end I got 4800 total out of the game. I paid 4500 for it, drove 10 hours round trip to pick it up, and added a bunch of stuff to it. All in all I lost a few hundred bucks, but I'm not in this hobby to make money so I'm happy. 5200 was a total reach which is why I quickly dropped the price. Congo was a great game to own. I consider very few games in my collection to be real keepers.
Special thanks to everyone that bumped this thread, especially those of your with a sense of humor. I also appreciate the people that came to my defense when certain people were stating their personal opinions as facts.
A big "F you" to the price police that never had any interest in my game to begin with and to the people that came in here purely to troll.
Mccune, you insinuated that I wouldn't get more than 4K for the game amongst a bunch of other stuff that just wasn't fair or accurate. Enjoy being wrong. This thread will forever be a testament to that.
During the transaction the buyer mentioned that he only comes to pinside to look at games for sale and get restoration advice and that it's become far too toxic. It's sad that this place is coming to that.
I encourage everyone selling a game to list it at whatever you want. Don't let the price police or trolls get to you.

I got the game and I am VERY happy with it. My standards tend to be on the high side. The game was every bit as described. Zucot knows his stuff and he is a pleasure to deal with. That's the second game I buy from him too. Thanks Zucot.

There are 302 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-congo-for-sale-in-sf-bay-area/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.