Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ccbiggsoo7
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

crapcake (resized).jpg
IMG_1982 (resized).JPG
IMG_1987 (resized).JPG
IMG_1986 (resized).JPG
IMG_1985 (resized).JPG
IMG_1984 (resized).JPG
IMG_1981 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 3,900

Open for offers

for trade

For sale: Congo

Added: June 24th, 2017 Ended: July 1st, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Up for sale/trade is a really nice Congo, playfield is damn near perfect, cab has no fade, real nice color. Fully shopped and rebuilt, very clean machine. full LED. Game plays like new. Plastics, volcano have no cracks or breaks. Ramps are perfect and a brand new spare set will be included. If you want a gorgeous Congo, this might be right up your alley. There are two small dents on the side rails from head fold down and there are flipper button guards adhered. $3900.00 or possible trade for nice condition Williams/Bally DMD game + or - cash. Located in Buffalo, NY.

Item photos

IMG_1981 (resized).JPG
IMG_1984 (resized).JPG
IMG_1985 (resized).JPG
IMG_1986 (resized).JPG
IMG_1987 (resized).JPG
IMG_1982 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

East Aurora, NY, US

Seller insights

These are Gnatty's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gnatty's stats page

#3 1 year ago

Good deal! This will go quick!

#4 1 year ago

Great seller. Would buy from him without any concern.

#5 1 year ago

Is Congo the next remake for CGC? Sounds crazy but there sure are a LOT for sale lately.

#6 1 year ago

I've played this particular Congo, and it is the best example I've ever seen or played. Buy with confidence.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Is Congo the next remake for CGC? Sounds crazy but there sure are a LOT for sale lately.

Tacky as usual.

I actually heard rumor that cgc may be working to take over TBL as their first full production game.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Some people can't afford $16,000 games. But in actuality, Congo is an incredible game that everybody should own once. For me, the ruleset was just too shallow and I eventually sold it. GL to the seller, and whoever buys this game will be really happy with it, I'm sure.

#9 1 year ago

I doubt they would choose this one for a remake. The old machines are not as high as games like AFM, cactus canyon, etc

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from moonwk:

I doubt they would choose this one for a remake. The old machines are not as high as games like AFM, cactus canyon, etc

Ummmm. Congo and AFM we're both released in 1995.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Besides that being obvious poor form trolling, I would think the license "might" be different for licensed theme remakes. No idea but it seems like there would be a limited time or amount attached to a movie theme as opposed to an original theme remake.

Congo is great either way. This sounds like a pretty fair deal with extra ramps and intact volcano.

#12 1 year ago

congo 100% is not on any list to remake. stop trying to ruin his post. congo is a fantastic game and im confident this will sell within a day or 2 at asking price.. good luck.

#13 1 year ago

Looks beautiful, is this avail for ship or just pickup?

#14 1 year ago

Thanks everyone for the compliments on the game, sorry to see it go, I just need the cash for life things. A local Pinside is coming tomorrow morning to look at it but nothing solid yet, but a lot of PM's and interest. Maybe I should have waited to post after my birthday, lol

#15 1 year ago

Happy Birthday, I made you a cake!

crapcake (resized).jpg

#16 1 year ago

This is a great deal. Love my congo

#17 1 year ago

Congo is fantastic. When I see one for sale, I can't wait to see the price. They just keep going up in value. I love mine.

#18 1 year ago

Gnatty is a great seller!

#19 1 year ago

CONGO RULES!

#20 1 year ago

The right side of the cab has fade. The top of the decal specifically, worse in the front.

Or is it the camera playing tricks because of the low light and angle?

Quoted from Gnatty:

cab has no fade

#21 1 year ago

There are alot for sale this month and they're all gone. I bought one as well and would have bought gnatty's but he was 2 weeks late listing

#22 1 year ago

Game is sold, pending balance.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Besides that being obvious poor form trolling, I would think the license "might" be different for licensed theme remakes. No idea but it seems like there would be a limited time or amount attached to a movie theme as opposed to an original theme remake.
Congo is great either way. This sounds like a pretty fair deal with extra ramps and intact volcano.

People that know me know I'm not trolling. I just bought a collector's quality Congo due to come this week so I was genuinely asking the question of a remake. Also, I've had an ad running for a long time so why would I bash the game? Some of you guys need to make an appointment to go talk to someone about your issues.

#24 1 year ago

Edit: Forget it, it's pinball.

#25 1 year ago

All the drama a for sale thread starts...lol.
Just played and purchased this game !
While the cabinet is not perfect, there's no fade and shows well. Plays great!

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

All the drama a for sale thread starts...lol.
Just played and purchased this game !
While the cabinet is not perfect, there's no fade and shows well. Plays great!

You know.with Gnatty a year older,I hope he wrote you a receipt. He may have forgotten you even showed up.

#27 1 year ago

great game, mine will never leave. simple, but awesome!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside