Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.
Added: June 23rd, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
I know this is on the high retail side price wise but I put a TON of time into this game and if you want one of the nicest around look no further. This is one of the nicest playfields I have had in a congo so I clearcoated it. It takes an exorbitant amount of time. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
1. Clearcoated playfield. Over half a quart of hot rod clear used. You can barely feel the ball roll. No insert damage as is typical with these games.
3. Pinball Pro speaker kit that rocks
4. Mirror blades
5. Custom neon green star posts with lighting kits.
6. All translucent clear rubbers with Green translucent posts.
7. All upper playfield ugly yellow targets replaced with green translucent,blue or orange targets. Yellow remain on lower playfield as you can barely see them.
8. Custom black pop bumper bodies,with purple skirts and Green EVO lights
9. Pinstadium style playfield lighting
10. Custom Skill shot target LEDS behind targets.
11. Inlane plastics
13. Designer signed apron and translight
14. Flipper button lighting kit and under cabinet lighting
15.Comet 2 smd frosted sunlight throughout
16. Colored LEDs in inserts
17. New lower playfield side decals
18. Translucent green "W" logo flipper bats
19. Rebuilt flippers
20. New volcano weldament
The game plays amazing. Absolutely flawless. It looks amazing. These games always have insert issues (chipping, etc) and this game has NONE.
1. Prior to my ownership someone must have barely popped a screw (not all the way)through playfield up by the satellite targets. You can see a small crack. See pic. You can't notice unless pointed out.
2. Shooter lane has a little blackening from clearcoat. May have reacted with wood. This is the only spot on playfield that it did this. There must have been engrained cleaner wax or something. It was minor so I didn't sand down and redo that area.
3. Typical chip on top of volcano. I was going to repair but never got around to it.
4. Some slight flipper button wear. I AM INCLUDING A COMPLETE SET OF CABINET AND HEAD DECALS ($250 value). The cabinet is so nice with minimal fade, I didn't have the heart to change them.
5. Looks like a jumper or something on the sound board. It is just alligator clipped on so easy to remove. I never swapped it out because it works perfectly.
I've sold Congos not as nice and without all the upgrades for $5200. I'm telling you, the clearcoated playfield makes all the difference. In no rush to sell. I am an experienced shipper. Must see in person to appreciate. FYI, the pictures are with the glass off. The gloss is actually the playfield.
Will take $5250 if I swap out CDMD with standard DMD and keep decals.
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas
Contact Djshakes via PinsideMail.