Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: 2021-01-14 18:39:35 UTC
• Ended: January 30th, 2021
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
$ 500 (OBO)
Open for offers
Fully functioning Exhibit Coed - the last pre-flipper game (released just two weeks before Humpty Dumpty), featuring the "Jitterbug" kickback feature, a fun build-and-collect Super Scoring feature and gorgeous art deco design.
52" long, 24" wide, 64" tall
- Everything works perfectly
- New bulbs
- New coin mech
- Cabinet is sturdy and intact
- Playfield is in fantastic shape
- Fitted with Titan rings
- The original design didn't allow the 1000's unit to re-set, so I added a relay to do the job
- Comes with a schematic
- Surface scratches on the cabinet (to be expected on a 74 year-old game) The only big damage is the coin door (see photo)
- Some flaking on the bottom of the backglass, but it has been treated with Triple Thick
- One cracked bumper cap, but it's in one piece
- The ball lift plunger was missing its original knob, so I replaced it with a wooden knob
- Some scratches on the original (un-tempered) playfield glass as well as some decades-old sticker residue.
Here's a video of this very machine in action:
Diversify your lineup with a historic game! If $500 doesn't seem right, make an offer.
In-person pickup is great, but I can also accommodate NAVL (at the buyer's expense).
Please reach out if you have questions!
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are TopMoose's market stats.
The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!