Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by inhomearcades
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6226_(resized).jpg
IMG_6216_(resized).jpg
IMG_6225_(resized).jpg
IMG_6224_(resized).jpg
IMG_6223_(resized).jpg
IMG_6222_(resized).jpg
IMG_6221_(resized).jpg
IMG_6220_(resized).jpg
IMG_6219_(resized).jpg
IMG_6218_(resized).jpg
IMG_6217_(resized).jpg
IMG_6208_(resized).jpg
IMG_6215_(resized).jpg
IMG_6214_(resized).jpg
IMG_6203_(resized).jpg
IMG_6213_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 6,000

for sale

For sale: Cirqus Voltaire (Bally, 1997) Price Drop

Added: August 19th, 2016 Ended: September 26th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

For sale is a circus voltaire. First the bad, there was a decal placed over the volts part, looks okay but it is just a decal. A few inserts you will see have slight ghosting like most CV do and there was some okay touch ups around some of the inserts that are alright. All in all its a pretty nice players game if not better. Photos will speak for themselves, its better than average but not a beautiful example. Other than that the game plays well and works as it should. There were some touch ups on the cabinet here and there but they look nice. The game shines well, all targets work, magnets work, ringmaster and everything else. Plenty of new parts such as any broken plastics, new rubber, leds, strong flippers, etc. The game is ready to go the way it is.

Inside suggests 7000, I'll drop a few hundred off that.

Not really sure what else to say, your welcome to ask questions or come check the game out in person.

Pick up is in Wood Dale, IL which is just west of Ohare airport. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask and please discuss away. I open my ads up to the forum for people to point out either the good or bad.

Interested in HUO, NIB or reconditioned games.

Titles are:
BBB
CCC
MM not MMR
MB
AFM
CV
Bally Sea Ray
PM
AMH
SC
TMNT
BTTF

I could use a routed Pinbot as well.

Item photos

IMG_6201_(resized).jpg
IMG_6207_(resized).jpg
IMG_6210_(resized).jpg
IMG_6211_(resized).jpg
IMG_6212_(resized).jpg
IMG_6213_(resized).jpg
IMG_6203_(resized).jpg
IMG_6214_(resized).jpg
IMG_6215_(resized).jpg
IMG_6208_(resized).jpg
IMG_6217_(resized).jpg
IMG_6218_(resized).jpg
IMG_6219_(resized).jpg
IMG_6220_(resized).jpg
IMG_6221_(resized).jpg
IMG_6222_(resized).jpg
IMG_6223_(resized).jpg
IMG_6224_(resized).jpg
IMG_6225_(resized).jpg
IMG_6216_(resized).jpg
IMG_6226_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Wood Dale, IL, US

Seller insights

These are inhomearcades's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to inhomearcades's stats page

#2 2 years ago

Price drop for cv

2 weeks later
#3 2 years ago

$350 price drop

#4 2 years ago

Nice looking pin.
I have never played or even seen a CV, is the one to the right of it a different size or is that just an optical illusion?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Nice looking pin.
I have never played or even seen a CV, is the one to the right of it a different size or is that just an optical illusion?

One is on a cart jacked up so the legs are off the ground. It appears to be pulled out from the row of pins as well. It's an optical illusion.

#6 2 years ago

That's what I thought but then it seemed like the front was lined up. Pretty funny

#7 2 years ago

This is one that I can honestly say I'm not sure why it's not getting more interest. I guess it's the market right now, but $6000 for a pretty nice CV seems like a great price. The playfield overall looks in excellent shape, and the ghosting mentioned looks very, very minor considering. Not to mention it's cleaned up and plastics replaced.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

This is one that I can honestly say I'm not sure why it's not getting more interest. I guess it's the market right now, but $6000 for a pretty nice CV seems like a great price. The playfield overall looks in excellent shape, and the ghosting mentioned looks very, very minor considering. Not to mention it's cleaned up and plastics replaced.

Time of the year definitely doesn't help, but that being said the few inserts do tend to scare people off. Some of the edges that got some black touch up paint on them are okay and not the best. All in all its a good playing game but it does have those few aesthetic flaws that keep it from being a fast moving seller. At 6k it will eventually move and I'm not a huge hurry. Thanks for the compliments on the game.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside