Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by High_End_Pins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN2557 (resized).JPG
DSCN2631 (resized).JPG
DSCN2638 (resized).JPG
DSCN2629 (resized).JPG
DSCN2652 (resized).JPG
DSCN2611 (resized).JPG
DSCN2646 (resized).JPG
DSCN2638 (resized).JPG
DSCN2641 (resized).JPG
DSCN2613 (resized).JPG
DSCN2615 (resized).JPG
DSCN2618 (resized).JPG
DSCN2603 (resized).JPG
DSCN2601 (resized).JPG
DSCN2598 (resized).JPG
DSCN2593 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 12,900

for sale

For sale: Cirqus Voltaire
Featured Ad

Added: September 15th, 2017 Ended: September 16th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

This is a rare Sample version of Cirqus Voltaire, less than 200 made. (see explanation and link below). This machine has been professionally restored by Chris Hutchins of High End Pins. This is a high-quality, collectors machine in excellent condition and there is no finer example available. Everything works and plays exactly as it should and its gorgeous.

To read of what a Sample game is with its different playfield artwork, and what makes this machine unique and desirable, go to this link:

http://www.hassellcastle.com/cvsample.htm

Included is an extra playfield plastic set. (used) Also, a new, never used upper mini playfield, Purple scrolls and original skinny Ring master. Metal leg stand off protectors on cabinet. PDI playfield glass available for additional charge.

Meticulously maintained in my smoke free home.

Additional pictures of this exact game are posted on IPDB identified as a sample version at this link: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=cirqus+vol&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

$12,900 - Bank transfer only.

I can shrink wrap, pack and assist with your shipping company. My location is Boulder, Colorado. 80303
Thanks

Item photos

DSCN2561 (resized).JPG
DSCN2562 (resized).JPG
DSCN2574 (resized).JPG
DSCN2576 (resized).JPG
DSCN2579 (resized).JPG
DSCN2584 (resized).JPG
DSCN2585 (resized).JPG
DSCN2591 (resized).JPG
DSCN2592 (resized).JPG
DSCN2593 (resized).JPG
DSCN2598 (resized).JPG
DSCN2601 (resized).JPG
DSCN2603 (resized).JPG
DSCN2618 (resized).JPG
DSCN2615 (resized).JPG
DSCN2613 (resized).JPG
DSCN2641 (resized).JPG
DSCN2638 (resized).JPG
DSCN2646 (resized).JPG
DSCN2611 (resized).JPG
DSCN2652 (resized).JPG
DSCN2629 (resized).JPG
DSCN2638 (resized).JPG
DSCN2631 (resized).JPG
DSCN2557 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Boulder, CO, US

Seller insights

These are Mr68's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mr68's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Impressive.

#3 1 year ago

It is not bad at all . However .Ghosting inserts. I have been looking for 4 years for a CV with no Ghosting inserts. I will add that there are not many on this pinball. Kim the link that you provided neither of them work. I get error message . I would be interested if the playfield was (clear coated ) by Chris Hutchins of High End Pins. I want to study the Sample version of Cirqus Voltaire please send me a link via PM maybe it will open that way .Thank you .

#4 1 year ago

Links in ad have been repaired and should work now. Yes, this is a complete restoration by Chris Hutchins of High End Pins including the playfield.

#5 1 year ago

I have never seen a cv that did not have some ghosting. I have a beautiful treasure cove restore with cleared playfield and it has some ghosting as well.

#6 1 year ago

Great seller. Buy with 100% confidence.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

It is not bad at all . However .Ghosting inserts. I have been looking for 4 years for a CV with no Ghosting inserts. I will add that there are not many on this pinball. Kim the link that you provided neither of them work. I get error message . I would be interested if the playfield was (clear coated ) by Chris Hutchins of High End Pins. I want to study the Sample version of Cirqus Voltaire please send me a link via PM maybe it will open that way .Thank you .

Yes I have installed NOS CV playfields that have ghosted before I even finished assembling them. It is just something you have to accept on some titles more often than others.
I did this one in particular for Kim in 2009 here is the restore link.

http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album33

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside