IMG_8288 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8289 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8290 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8293 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8292 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8294 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2427 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Chicago Coin Bronco - 1963

Added: 2020-03-19 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (May 9th, 2020) • Ended: June 16th, 2020
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 1,500

Hello. I’m taking advantage of all this time at home to change out some games in my pinball collection, so I will list a few. I’ll also list a Flash Gordon. I love all these games and it will be hard to part with them, but I’ve had them all for a while and it’s time to switch it up!

I try and take really good care of my machines. Like a lot of people, I find I enjoy working on them almost as much as I do playing them. When there is an issue above my pay grade, I found a guy in Billings, Montana, and another shop in Idaho Falls that routes a bunch of games to help me with the more technical stuff.

The Good:

The game plays 100% and the backglass is great, with just a few old marks where the bulbs burned the paint. The cabinet is classic, especially for where we live out West and it’s in good condition. The playfield is super clean for a 1963. Underneath the playfield looks good. A nice pinsider pointed out that the flippers in the game aren’t original. I put on larger flippers for my dad, but I do have the original smaller flippers that will come with the game, or I can put them on, if requested.

The Bad:
The game is 56 years old and it’s age shows under the hood, which you can see in the pictures. I haven’t had to work on this one like other EM’s, though.

My friend in Billings did some work on the game when I got it back in 2016 and here's what he posted about it:

http://pinballmd.com/chicago-coin-bronco-from-1963-repaired-shopped-and-ready-for-pickup/

This one is tough to price. I posted a photo of the only data point I could find online...one sold for $1,350 back in 2012. This one here is in better condition than that one. So I don't know. I'm open to offers!

Cash works, but also trades...see my other games for sale and we could mix and match:

Bally/ Williams: Tales of the Arabian Nights, The Shadow, Road Show, Cirqus Voltaire, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, Theatre of Magic, Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Stern: Metallica (MOP). Guardians of the Galaxy (Premium/LE) or
Deadpool (Premium/LE).

Jersey Jack: Wizard of Oz. I would like another one for my dad, but one that was made in the last two or three years. Feel like they got a few the bugs out with those. Hobbit.

Thanks for looking!

Item photos

IMG_2427 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8296 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8292 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8287 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8288 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8289 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8290 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8294 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8293 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8299 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ClarkAdkerson's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ClarkAdkerson's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Jackson Hole, WY, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-chicago-coin-bronco-1963 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.