121_4610 (resized).JPG
121_4609 (resized).JPG
121_4612 (resized).JPG
121_4614 (resized).JPG
121_4615 (resized).JPG
121_4616 (resized).JPG
121_4617 (resized).JPG
121_4618 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#16 5 years ago

I would try and find a proper backglass as NGG and CP were lucky enough to have them.

A translite just isn't the same.

Here is a NOS glass.

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=1290

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

sorry, I thought this was sold? at least is showed as pending earlier? what happened?
I had a guy that sounded seriously interested in it so it was moved to the garage for him. I promised him I would give him "first shot at it" since he voiced an interest & was fairly local. I emailed him yesterday after listing it and told him about breaking the backglass. He got back to me a few hours later and told me to go ahead and try to sell it because he didn't want to deal with getting a backglass.
For anyone not following my other posts - last week I put up a post asking if there was any interest in about 6 or 8 machines I would have up for sale shortly here on Pinside. It was not a for sale post it was a post to decided what 2 machines I should move from the collection to the garage since I only had 2 open spaces in the garage. Once I moved this I wanted to be "fair" with Robin (Pinside) so I listed it just to be able to pay selling fees if guy bought it.
So bottom line is I just put tentatively sold on listing to hold it for someone to give them time to decide. I do that very often because I want to be fair with anyone who voices an interest in a machine I am selling. I know I am kind of crazy doing this and not just grabbing money from the first guy who shows up with cash but I am more interested in getting machines to people who really want them then I am in selling machines.

Agree.

Most other hobbies, antiques, nice original beats restored any day.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-champion-pub-28?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.