121_4610 (resized).JPG
121_4609 (resized).JPG
121_4612 (resized).JPG
121_4614 (resized).JPG
121_4615 (resized).JPG
121_4616 (resized).JPG
121_4617 (resized).JPG
121_4618 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Champion Pub

Added: 2018-12-06 23:50:06 UTC • Ended: December 16th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,750

Item description

I have a very nice Champion Pub for sale out of our collection. Cabinet & playfield both look great and machine seemed to work 100% while we have owned it but we need to thin the heard so this one has to go.

Sadly I have no backglass for this machine - I had one that was flaking this morning but it exploded in my hands when I was moving it to fold machine up earlier today. Thankfully there is a translite available for this machine for under $150 and a piece of glass shouldn't cost more than $25 or $30 so this issue can be solved for under $200

My original plan was to list this machine for $5000 but with broken backglass I decided to just list it as it sits for $4750. If it doesn't sell I'll get a piece of tempered glass ordered & a translite for it then relist it for the $5000 as I originally planned but for now I wanted to get it up for sale.

I don't think you will find a nicer unrestored Champion Pub anywhere. It should be cleaned up and have a full shop job but even looks nice before having that done so I know it will clean up to look even better!

I know $4750 sounds like a lot of money for an unshopped Champion Pub that needs a backglass but this machine is over the top nice for an original machine so if I can't get my asking price I will just hang on to it and sell something else. Pictures should tell the story!

It will need one skid replaced on the back of the cabinet & a backglass but otherwise it is in exceptionally nice overall condition.

Item photos

121_4605 (resized).JPG
121_4606 (resized).JPG
121_4607 (resized).JPG
121_4608 (resized).JPG
121_4609 (resized).JPG
121_4610 (resized).JPG
121_4611 (resized).JPG
121_4612 (resized).JPG
121_4614 (resized).JPG
121_4615 (resized).JPG
121_4616 (resized).JPG
121_4617 (resized).JPG
121_4618 (resized).JPG
121_4619 (resized).JPG
121_4620 (resized).JPG
121_4621 (resized).JPG
121_4622 (resized).JPG
121_4623 (resized).JPG
121_4624 (resized).JPG
121_4625 (resized).JPG
121_4626 (resized).JPG
121_4627 (resized).JPG
121_4628 (resized).JPG
121_4629 (resized).JPG
121_4630 (resized).JPG
121_4632 (resized).JPG
121_4634 (resized).JPG
121_4635 (resized).JPG
121_4636 (resized).JPG
121_4637 (resized).JPG
121_4638 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are too-many-pins's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to too-many-pins's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Carlisle, PA, US

#4 5 years ago

Champion Pub is one of these pins I’ve kinda always wanted. I’ll be frank, this seems overpriced for its condition, particularly considering the cabinet. Time will tell where the price actually settles.

#5 5 years ago

Sale pending. Good!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Champion Pub is one of these pins I’ve kinda always wanted. I’ll be frank, this seems overpriced for its condition, particularly considering the cabinet. Time will tell where the price actually settles.

The cabinet is actually in fantastic condition other than a $2 piece of wood on the back of it. This machine is one of the nicest unrestored machines I have ever owned and that is saying something considering how many machines have passed through my hands in the 10 years we have been in the hobby.

Unlike a lot of sellers we don't do any cosmetic touch up work on machines before we offer them for sale. If you read my feedbacks or know anyone who has done business with me we you will find we try to sell good quality original machines at a "fair price". Typically I pay top dollar when buying nice machines so I need to ask a little more when selling certain machines and that is especially the case on extremely nice original machines. It seems like Pinsiders prefer "lipstick on a pig" over nice original used machines but that is OK. I have never had a machine that didn't sell at or near my asking price to a local buyer within a month or so of me offering it for sale.

#7 5 years ago

OK, nice explanation and lots of pics documenting the condition.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

OK, nice explanation and lots of pics documenting the condition.

THANKS! I try to be honest & fair when buying or selling machines. When selling I prefer letting "the next guy" decide what he wants to repair or touch up so I always sell machines in the same cosmetic condition I buy them in. I might clean a little dirt off but otherwise I let the next owner decide what touch up work they feel is necessary.

For years we fully shopped every machine we bought before adding it to the collection or offering it for sale. These days that seems to be a waste of time. Some people want LED's & some don't. Everyone's taste in lighting is different. So these days I find it best to just do a quick wipe down of the playfield - play a machine until we are ready for the next title - then offer the machine from our collection for sale as a working project and let buyer decide how they want to shop the machine and what they want for lighting.

#9 5 years ago

I have a flawless unrestored Pub. Paid $4900. Price seems reasonable to me.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

I have a flawless unrestored Pub. Paid $4900. Price seems reasonable to me.

THANKS! Considering condition and what I paid for it two years ago I thought $4750 was in the ballpark. If it doesn't sell over the next few days I'll likely just order a translite & get a piece of tempered glass for the backglass and adjust the price accordingly. I would prefer a quick sale as it sits but I don't need to give it away because of a $125 translite and a $25 piece of glass.

#11 5 years ago

I bought a mint huo one recently for 5500, but it had color dmd, full LEDs, and mirror blades.. perfect cab and PF.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

THANKS! Considering condition and what I paid for it two years ago I thought $4750 was in the ballpark. If it doesn't sell over the next few days I'll likely just order a translite & get a piece of tempered glass for the backglass and adjust the price accordingly. I would prefer a quick sale as it sits but I don't need to give it away because of a $125 translite and a $25 piece of glass.

Since this is already sold >>>

I think you are looking at this through rose colored glasses?

I see pitted ramp flaps, a beat up cab that was routed for sure, broken spline on cab, dirty in need of a shop out, rust bolts showing this was in a damn environment (makes we wonder how much pitting and oxidization to expect on underside?), ball trails on ramps.

go take a look at archived ads for some comparison. punch in CP and you will find legit HUO examples for what you are asking. Routed in need of a shop job can be under 4k without much effort.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive

#13 5 years ago

A little more then just the glass and translite too. The tub to hold the lights, The light sockets, Lift channel and the wiring harness. A lot to these translites.

#14 5 years ago

I'm just watching this thread, waiting for the guy that points out the lock bar holes on the front of the cab.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'm just watching this thread, waiting for the guy that points out the lock bar holes on the front of the cab.

Didn't most or all CP have this? I can't recall seeing one that didn't

#16 5 years ago

I would try and find a proper backglass as NGG and CP were lucky enough to have them.

A translite just isn't the same.

Here is a NOS glass.

http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=1290

#17 5 years ago

The problem i see is rust on bolt heads, coin door, boards look bad, backglass was flaking before it broke all means this machine sat in a very damp area for a long time. Would like to see what's under the hood. I understand everyone has to make a living but this pin needs a lot of work.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

All WPC titles from about mid 95 on up came with them.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

That's the joke . Every time a WPC95 for sale thread turns into a thread-crapping-gang-bang, one guy inevitably chimes in with the "what about the holes in the front of the cab!?!?!?"

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

That's the joke . Every time a WPC95 for sale thread turns into a thread-crapping-gang-bang, one guy inevitably chimes in with the "what about the holes in the front of the cab!?!?!?"

I get it now. Well I both you and I know what a fair offer price for this would have been. Even better joke 5 years running!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

punch in CP and you will find legit HUO examples for what you are asking.

Don't forget that there's also several HUO for $6500 and nicer examples that were listed in the $5000-6000 range. Someone selling a HUO CP for around $5k would be selling too cheap, don't you think? My bet is a true HUO could fetch $7k easily if it was still looking very close to new. There'd probably even be a buyer who values condition over price and be willing to pay even $8-10k for one since it'd still be cheaper than taking a lesser machine and having it restored to as-new condition by a high end restorer. For a 20 year old game, having one that looked like it was just taken out of the box should make it worth 2018 new game pricing of $6-8k easily. But hey, that's just my opinion FWIW in terms of a HUO example of this game, which this is not.

What's listed here is a machine most anyone would feel was worth in the range of $4000-5000 and arguments over a few hundred dollar difference in where pricing should be. Yet it goes back to the same old thing each time.. the seller's desire for a certain price based on a variety of factors, some of which can be assessed by others and some that can't. Condition can be assessed and pricing can be assumed based on what else has sold or what other machines were listed for, Boston Pinball, eBay pricing, etc. Then there's stuff without an exact science -- availability, location, potential buyers that may have been looking for a local pick-up and value not having to drive 500+ miles to save a few hundred dollars. Then other factors that don't fit any "what's this machine actually worth" formulas or historical pricing data, like desire to move a machine from a collection or keep it and continue to enjoy it if it doesn't sell.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

A little more then just the glass and translite too. The tub to hold the lights, The light sockets, Lift channel and the wiring harness. A lot to these translites.

I have all of that stuff and it is all in good condition. As I said in my listing backglass exploded yesterday when I went to move the machine - everything else is their.

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I would try and find a proper backglass as NGG and CP were lucky enough to have them.
Here is a NOS glass.
http://mad-amusements.com/product.php?id_product=1290

I can put buyer in contact with a seller who has a NOS backglass for $300 CASH. If I replace it I will use a translite just in case another piece of glass explodes - that way I don't need to worry about the art.

#23 5 years ago

Most machines I put up for sale sell with in a month of me listing them for sale (or offering them for sale) so I think my prices are typically spot on for condition of each machine. Every machine I have ever listed COULD have been sold with in a couple days if I wanted to deal with shipping.

I never said this machine was HUO all I did was took a ton of pictures & said it is about as nice as it gets for an unshopped used machine. I have no problem with people debating if my price is in line or not and I have not run away from Pinside because of that like a lot of other sellers have who are now selling on Facebook. What I do have an issue with is people not seeing value in nice clean original machines compared to restorations or "lipstick on a pig". I am not talking about just my machines I am talking about any nice original machine getting sold.

This is the only hobby I have ever been in where people see more value in something restored than a nice original and I just don't understand that. I very much prefer a nice original that needs a little work over a machine with tons of touch up, reproduction parts, etc.

In any event this is up for sale here on Pinside for now. If it doesn't sell it can just stay in the collection. I offer machines for sale - I don't need to sell machines!

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

Don't forget that there's also several HUO for $6500 and nicer examples that were listed in the $5000-6000 range. Someone selling a HUO CP for around $5k would be selling too cheap, don't you think? My bet is a true HUO could fetch $7k easily if it was still looking very close to new.

nope, not even close.

Lots of very nice/HUO condition CP out there and they have been 5k or under in the past few months.
This is a title that has moved very little in price over the past few years. It was over priced forever and market caught up, but still a dearth of nice examples under 5k.

I personally would not be interested in this one even at 4k cause I would rather do 5k for a real low play HUO example instead.

This one easily needs $500-$700 in parts and effort to bring it up to nice standard. I'd rather just buy a nice one.

In any event this is up for sale here on Pinside for now.

sorry, I thought this was sold? at least is showed as pending earlier? what happened?

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Mine has them too. Exact same location which leads me to believe it's from the factory template.

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No it's not! The real backglass on this title is georgous! Put LEDs behind it asap to preserve it. Use warm white only, no colors. You'll thank me.

Quoted from pinbum:

means this machine sat in a very damp area for a long time.

Meh. You sneeze close to the machine and the front lockbar bolts will rust. Must be in the metal alloy or something.

#26 5 years ago

sorry, I thought this was sold? at least is showed as pending earlier? what happened?

I had a guy that sounded seriously interested in it so it was moved to the garage for him. I promised him I would give him "first shot at it" since he voiced an interest & was fairly local. I emailed him yesterday after listing it and told him about breaking the backglass. He got back to me a few hours later and told me to go ahead and try to sell it because he didn't want to deal with getting a backglass.

For anyone not following my other posts - last week I put up a post asking if there was any interest in about 6 or 8 machines I would have up for sale shortly here on Pinside. It was not a for sale post it was a post to decided what 2 machines I should move from the collection to the garage since I only had 2 open spaces in the garage. Once I moved this I wanted to be "fair" with Robin (Pinside) so I listed it just to be able to pay selling fees if guy bought it.

So bottom line is I just put tentatively sold on listing to hold it for someone to give them time to decide. I do that very often because I want to be fair with anyone who voices an interest in a machine I am selling. I know I am kind of crazy doing this and not just grabbing money from the first guy who shows up with cash but I am more interested in getting machines to people who really want them then I am in selling machines.

#28 5 years ago

LOL is that RBG down there on the bottom with a fist full of cash?

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

No it's not! The real backglass on this title is georgous! Put LEDs behind it asap to preserve it. Use warm white only, no colors. You'll thank me.

The real original backglass (1999 W/B Back Glass that was offered to the dealers not the remake "Blue One" that you can find for sale today for $400) is one to have if you can find it. My game has the original back glass. The way you can tell the difference (and it is profound) the original has a much better resolution and is more purple. Champion Pub is highlighted with a pink glow around the words. The difference is night and day. The translite looks better than remake.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

The way you can tell the difference (and it is profound) the original has a much better resolution and is more purple. Champion Pub is highlighted with a pink glow around the words.

I think I have the original? Picture #7 under my profile. I love the CP art package...

#32 5 years ago

I had a guy that sounded seriously interested in it so it was moved to the garage for him. I promised him I would give him "first shot at it" since he voiced an interest & was fairly local. I emailed him yesterday after listing it and told him about breaking the backglass. He got back to me a few hours later and told me to go ahead and try to sell it because he didn't want to deal with getting a backglass.
For anyone not following my other posts - last week I put up a post asking if there was any interest in about 6 or 8 machines I would have up for sale shortly here on Pinside. It was not a for sale post it was a post to decided what 2 machines I should move from the collection to the garage since I only had 2 open spaces in the garage. Once I moved this I wanted to be "fair" with Robin (Pinside) so I listed it just to be able to pay selling fees if guy bought it.
So bottom line is I just put tentatively sold on listing to hold it for someone to give them time to decide. I do that very often because I want to be fair with anyone who voices an interest in a machine I am selling. I know I am kind of crazy doing this and not just grabbing money from the first guy who shows up with cash but I am more interested in getting machines to people who really want them then I am in selling machines.

Agree.

Most other hobbies, antiques, nice original beats restored any day.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Since this is already sold >>>
I think you are looking at this through rose colored glasses?
I see pitted ramp flaps, a beat up cab that was routed for sure, broken spline on cab, dirty in need of a shop out, rust bolts showing this was in a damn environment (makes we wonder how much pitting and oxidization to expect on underside?), ball trails on ramps.
go take a look at archived ads for some comparison. punch in CP and you will find legit HUO examples for what you are asking. Routed in need of a shop job can be under 4k without much effort.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive

To be fair, I did the search and found 0 under 4k. I found more over 5k and a couple sold for over 6k with colordmd and some cool stuff added. If you see those sub 4k champ pubs send my way I'm in!

#34 5 years ago

CP hasn't been a sub 4k game in... Well not since I started keeping track.

#35 5 years ago

The cheapest I've seen one in my area has been $5300 back at Pinfest in May; fully shopped and in fairly nice with some very minor wear.

#36 5 years ago

5 years ago I struggled to get 3 out of my mint one.

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Most of the classic games keep going up for the most part I'd be happy to pay $3k for one today

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

A coupe years ago I was selling fully shopped Pin-Bot's - F-14's - and Grand Lizards for $1000 to $1200. Two years later I would love to be buying projects of those titles for those prices. What does a sale 5 years ago have to do with today's market?

As I have said more than one time I have no issue when it comes to defending my prices on machines I sell. I put a ton of research into market values before buying or selling any title. Regardless of what anyone says Champion Pub in nice condition is worth right around $5000 in today's market. In my eyes this machine is much better than average and average selling price on this title is listed as $4500 here on Pinside. I know the backglass being gone takes a little off the value but the overall condition of this machine more than makes up for the missing backglass. So a "real world price" on this machine in today's market is $4500 to $5000 depending on how bad a buyer might want it. My asking price is right in the center of that range.

If I was in a bind and needed to sell a machine quickly $4000 to $4500 might be a better range on this but since I am offering it for sale and not desperate to sell it I don't need to give it away. Feel free to show me a recent sale of a Champion Pub for under about $4500 and maybe I'll change my tune but I will not change my price because I DON'T need to sell it and it is worth more than $4000 to me!

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

I think I have the original? Picture #7 under my profile. I love the CP art package...

I posted pictures of all three on The Champion Pub owner thread. If you can see a pink glow around the Words Champion Pub then it is the 1999 W/B Back Glass. The Blue remake is circa 2004. The W/B back glass is very fragile. They are subject to flaking. You have to handle them very gently when you remove them. It is best not to take them out of the assembly at all if you can help it. Feel free to PM me if you want to stop by and take a look at mine.

#40 5 years ago

Yup price is bout right in today’s market I should have never sold mine such an awesome theme killer art and a rare bird too just watched a fun house sell refurbished for 12 grand at my local pinball retailer.it was mint but just shows this things a steal.put them pieces on and she should sell quick remember the wife factor she sees broken stuff and a list of parts for your 5000 machine things could get ugly quick lol

#41 5 years ago

In love this game and rarely see one up for sale. Too bad cash is low right now, but a good price for a great machine. I dont think this one needs LEDs . I dont think they would any anything to improve it. Thanks for listing it. I dont understand why people are bashing this post. Its a great machine, in good condition, and at a good price. I recall seeing them at 8 grand at one point.

#42 5 years ago

Instead of going back and forth here with people in a forum thread, fix the backbox issue(repro glass or translite and glass), then it is not an issue anymore, no matter what forum produces a buyer. If it is not a must sell from a $ standpoint(which I am gathering is the case, it is a space issue), just buy the stuff and be done with the issue.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from jesster64:

In love this game and rarely see one up for sale. Too bad cash is low right now, but a good price for a great machine. I dont think this one needs LEDs . I dont think they would any anything to improve it. Thanks for listing it. I dont understand why people are bashing this post. Its a great machine, in good condition, and at a good price. I recall seeing them at 8 grand at one point.

For some reason a certain group of people love giving me a hard time here on Pinside. Most of it started about 2 years ago when I posted about a warehouse deal I had in the works and a few people couldn't understand why I couldn't tell them more about the deal then I knew at the time. It seems like ever since I have had a handful of "haters" that just love to bash anything I try to list or do on Pinside.

I don't worry too much about those guys - my past customers, local friends and a ton of people in the local pinball community know who I am and what I try to do for people and that is all that really matters. Anyone having any questions about me can see by my feedbacks here and on eBay that I do all I can for my customers (past, present & future). If my feedbacks here on Pinside are not enough to ensure a potential buyer I try to be "fair" with every transaction you can take a look at what thousands of buyers have to say about me on eBay user name "pinjunk".

As I have said all along about this machine & others I have listed - I offer machines for sale at what I think are "fair prices" trying to find new homes for these machines, I don't need to sell machine but I prefer to sell them over having them just sitting folded in a corner once I am out of space in the gameroom.

It is the same way with my parts. Years ago I realized I had more stuff than I would use in two lifetimes so instead of just sitting on thousands of parts I knew I would never use I decided to start listing my excess stuff for sale at "fair prices". I am semi retired and really don't need all the extra work this is for me but I hate to see thousands of parts just sitting if they will help someone now or down the road.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Instead of going back and forth here with people in a forum thread, fix the backbox issue(repro glass or translite and glass), then it is not an issue anymore, no matter what forum produces a buyer. If it is not a must sell from a $ standpoint(which I am gathering is the case, it is a space issue), just buy the stuff and be done with the issue.

I broke the glass Thursday afternoon when moving the machine from the basement to the garage for a potential customer. (As I always do I listed the machine on Pinside so Pinside would get their fees for the sale and marked the machine sale pending). Then I found out my potential customer was no longer interested. He got back to me at 10:15 Thursday evening (less than 48 hours ago).

I figured since I already had it listed I would just keep listing up until I either found a buyer or ordered a translite & got a piece of glass made. I saw no point in taking listing down just because of missing backglass.

My issue right now is another Pinsider offered me a NOS backglass for $300 and I am torn between buying a backglass or translite. The "factory glass" on this machine is very thin due to the lightbox design and I hate the idea of having a thin piece of glass shipped so I don't know if I want to chance buying the backglass or just change over to a translite. So I figured I would give listing a few days and let a buyer decide which they prefer.

#45 5 years ago

broke the glass Thursday afternoon when moving the machine from the basement to the garage for a potential customer. (As I always do I listed the machine on Pinside so Pinside would get their fees for the sale and marked the machine sale pending). Then I found out my potential customer was no longer interested. He got back to me at 10:15 Thursday evening (less than 48 hours ago).
I figured since I already had it listed I would just keep listing up until I either found a buyer or ordered a translite & got a piece of glass made. I saw no point in taking listing down just because of missing backglass.
My issue right now is another Pinsider offered me a NOS backglass for $300 and I am torn between buying a backglass or translite. The "factory glass" on this machine is very thin due to the lightbox design and I hate the idea of having a thin piece of glass shipped so I don't know if I want to chance buying the backglass or just change over to a translite. So I figured I would give listing a few days and let a buyer decide which they prefer.

If it is the W/B 1999 back glass get it! The future owner of that game will thank you for that. Then just step up your price to $5500 and be patient. It will sell for that no problem. If you were here in Denver that game would be gone already.

#46 5 years ago

I posted about a warehouse deal I had in the works and a few people couldn't understand why I couldn't tell them more about the deal then I knew at the time. It seems like ever since I have had a handful of "haters" that just love to bash anything I try to list or do on Pinside.

It's because you kept posting, over and over, talking about this huge cache of games you had, then didn't have them, then had again, and maybe you wanted to auction them, then maybe not, etc. The constant flip-flopping got old, fast.

You are overly verbose and seem to enjoy pontificating about your "amazing" collection, which is also a huge turn-off.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

It's because you kept posting, over and over, talking about this huge cache of games you had, then didn't have them, then had again, and maybe you wanted to auction them, then maybe not, etc. The constant flip-flopping got old, fast.
You are overly verbose and seem to enjoy pontificating about your "amazing" collection, which is also a huge turn-off.

It's like the needle is stuck on the turntable and just keeps repeating itself over and over and over and over.......

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from t2:

It's like the needle is stuck on the turntable and just keeps repeating itself over and over and over and over.......

In the same sense the comments about long verbiage are like a needle stuck on a different turntable haha

#49 5 years ago

Bottom line is people ask questions in post & I reply. I hate to type but there just never seems to be a short answer. It always comes back to the same thing - I do what I do because I love getting machines & parts to people who want them. If it was for the money I would have been gone years ago because I have yet to come close to minimum wage doing anything pinball related.

Another happy customer just pulled out of the driveway with a machine I have been holding for them for almost a year. So one more slot in the garage I can fill now. I just need to decide if Getaway or Flash goes into that space.

Since 2 other people didn't work out for this weekend I'll spend the rest of my day listing parts and trying to help some of my parts customers who have been waiting for stuff. Then I'll likely order a translite for Champion Pub so I have that for the future buyer. I just can't bring myself to buy another thin backglass for this machine especially since it is in the garage now.

#50 5 years ago

Skippy great deals
sell fast. Obviously this is not one of them but you keep going on and on and on...and on...

There are 94 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-champion-pub-28?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.