Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200628_082404 (resized).jpg
20200627_185640 (resized).jpg
20200627_185623 (resized).jpg
20200627_185648 (resized).jpg
20200618_200550 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Centigrade 37

Added: 2020-06-29 16:53:13 UTC • Ended: June 29th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 3,499

2nd owner documents provided HUO canadian beautiful All Bright LEDS 9 out of 10 playfield 9 out of 10 backglass and 9 out of 10 cabinet. New rubbers works 100% set to free play but also takes quarters if wanted. Comes with schematic,players manual, & original slug rejector documents! Low plays. *Price included in state V.A delivery

NO lowballers May also trade for Jacobs 56 Pepsi machine or Blue Note pinball regardless of condition as long as working. Game is hard to find. Have game play videos avaliable if you PM me. I do NOT need to sell price reflects that Thanks for looking if you post an negative or racial comment i will delete you.

Item photos

20200618_200550 (resized).jpg
20200627_185623 (resized).jpg
20200627_185648 (resized).jpg
20200627_185640 (resized).jpg
20200628_082404 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinaddict91's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Pinaddict91's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Farmville, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

#3 3 years ago

I would recommend some more photos with the lights on for the non-cabinet pics. Your definition of 9/10 is generous at best (at least from the cabinet pics shown)

#4 3 years ago

Cabinet is clean inside and out anything you see that looks faded is not its the lighting so im more than willing to get on video with anyone like i explained i dont need to sell i got an offer of about 2,700 a couple months ago but i did not need room at the time for other machines.

#5 3 years ago

Good luck with the sale.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Good luck with the sale.

Thank you

#7 3 years ago

I sold him the game last year. It's not HUO and I never claimed it was. Just thought I should post that warning.

Guy also stiffed me $20 on the deal. Was short $20 and never sent it and then blocked me on Pinside after saying he would send the money. $20 isn't a big deal, but it does show character. Deal with caution.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

I sold him the game last year. It's not HUO and I never claimed it was. Just thought I should post that warning.
Guy also stiffed me $20 on the deal. Was short $20 and never sent it and then blocked me on Pinside after saying he would send the money. $20 isn't a big deal, but it does show character. Deal with caution.

I do remember that!!!! I bought from you first and he talked me into let him have it. He told me Was a game he still play with his dad when he was young. I did let him have it.

#9 3 years ago

What a twist! Got my chuckle for the day.

#10 3 years ago

Sounds like seller is a real winner.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Rillo:

I do remember that!!!! I bought from you first and he talked me into let him have it. He told me Was a game he still play with his dad when he was young. I did let him have it.

You are correct

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-centigrade-37-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.