3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by parkway
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 2,250

for sale

For sale: Centaur II (Bally, 1983)
Featured Ad

Added: February 28th, 2016 Ended: August 10th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Item description

For sale is my Centaur II. This is one of the machines that I had to move out of my basement in order to make some room. The below videos pretty much explain everything you need to know. They are also horrible, so I apologize in advance; was trying to get it clear and concise on the first take, and, well....you know how that goes. I split it into three parts due to YouTube time constraints as well as the fact that I unwittingly turned my iPhone sideways part of the way through and filmed most of the video sideways. I had to chop it up and edit it to make it right side up so it wouldn't drive the viewer (too) crazy. So again, sorry for the shitty camera work.

Located in Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 (stored at my parents' house). Comes with keys, Centaur II keychain, manual with schematics, and a "Say What?" replacement reverb board.

Will have to go out a glass sliding door to the deck and then down two very short, easy steps right to the driveway. Done it a hundred times; no sweat. Any questions or requests for more video/pictures, please feel free to ask.

Asking $2,500

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Yorktown Heights, NY, US

Seller insights

These are parkway's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to parkway's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Did this sell yet?

1 week later
#4 3 years ago

This was once my machine.
Though I did not do the restore work, this Centaur2 functioned correct, played correct, and looked good when I had it--about 3 years ago, and I do regret selling..thought I had a Centaur 1 coming my way at the time.

Parkway bought from me--nice guy--no nonsense.
Buy with confidence bump!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

This was once my machine.
Though I did not do the restore work, this Centaur2 functioned correct, played correct, and looked good when I had it--about 3 years ago, and I do regret selling..thought I had a Centaur 1 coming my way at the time.
Parkway bought from me--nice guy--no nonsense.
Buy with confidence bump!

Thank you, sir!

Hopefully it finds a good, new home soon.

1 week later
#6 3 years ago

Just a note too, I'm rarely on Pinside so I don't check this thread really, so if anyone has any questions, please PM me. Those go straight to my email. Thanks.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside