IMG_2902 (resized).jpg
IMG_2901 (resized).jpg
IMG_2899 (resized).jpg
IMG_2898 (resized).jpg
IMG_2897 (resized).jpg
IMG_2896 (resized).jpg
IMG_2895 (resized).jpg
IMG_2894 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Centaur II & EBDle

Added: 2021-01-13 12:36:45 UTC • Ended: January 15th, 2021
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

Price

$ 4,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Edit - Hope listing 2 pins is okay to do? If not I can make 2 listings..

Thinking of dumping my Centaur II and EBDle with extras as a pkg deal.

Both have new PF glass, Titan rubbers, balls, LEDs and other new parts n shit I can't think of..

Centaur has an original PF in nice shape, no odd touchups or anything. Cab solid, new repro backglass, S&T serviced and all other boards are new..

EBDle comes with a new plastic set and new Hardtop. Tons of new parts added to this.., new complete flipper mechs, posts, boards serviced except the driver (comes with another partially populated driver board) and more. - Currently the PF was sanded and prepped and those cheap ass PF stickers installed.. I just never got around to installing the Hardtop. (the coin door has tape residue by the lock, thats not damage)

Both will need minor switch adjustments, typical tweaking.. - PM for more info or pics/vids. I will pop the glass later and take better pics.

Item photos

IMG_2891 (resized).jpg
IMG_2892 (resized).jpg
IMG_2893 (resized).jpg
IMG_2894 (resized).jpg
IMG_2895 (resized).jpg
IMG_2896 (resized).jpg
IMG_2897 (resized).jpg
IMG_2898 (resized).jpg
IMG_2899 (resized).jpg
IMG_2901 (resized).jpg
IMG_2902 (resized).jpg
IMG_2905 (resized).jpg
IMG_2907 (resized).jpg
IMG_2909 (resized).jpg
IMG_2910 (resized).jpg
IMG_2911 (resized).jpg
IMG_2912 (resized).jpg
IMG_2913 (resized).jpg
IMG_2914 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Harvs's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Harvs's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 4,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Pleasant Prairie, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

#2 3 years ago

Going going…

FWIW, I like the EBDLE/Centaur II cabinets. Getting both at the same time is a no brainer. I think they look great next to each other.

#3 3 years ago

I know have both cabinets and like them as well. This is a great deal.

#4 3 years ago

Awesome and really fair pricing.
Great looking machines even if they need a little here and there.
Totally worth the asking price.
GLWS even though you will not need it.
r/
Mike

#5 3 years ago

Thanks fellas!

#6 3 years ago

Pending.. I will donate extra $ seeing this is a 2 pin sale.

#7 3 years ago

More than fair for the pair.
I wish it was me buying them.

#8 3 years ago

WOW do I wish that I were closer enough to pick them up. GLWS and happy flipping to whoever is lucky enough to buy these two.

Just do keep in mind that when listing two pins in one ad, it does drive the median sale price on Pinside up for whichever machine you've decided to tag. I think does a disservice to the algorithm and is one of the many factors that have driven prices up universally (and gives uniformed sellers who ask crazy prices for meh pins a place to go to). Not a criticism, but offering my opinion because you asked in the edit. Half the reason The Incredible Hulk has the median price it does on Pinside is because there's an old listing that attached the Hulk to a big 10K package sale.... okay maybe that was a bit off but you get my drift. Wish Pinside had a "package" option rather than tagging games individually one per ad.

Note: I edited this a bunch of times to word it because because me no write good.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

WOW do I wish that I were closer enough to pick them up. GLWS and happy flipping to whoever is lucky enough to buy these two.
Just do keep in mind that when listing two pins in one ad, it does drive the median sale price on Pinside up for whichever machine you've decided to tag. I think does a disservice to the algorithm and is one of the many factors that have driven prices up universally (and gives uniformed sellers who ask crazy prices for meh pins a place to go to). Not a criticism, but offering my opinion because you asked in the edit. Half the reason The Incredible Hulk has the median price it does on Pinside is because there's an old listing that attached the Hulk to a big 10K package sale.... okay maybe that was a bit off but you get my drift. Wish Pinside had a "package" option rather than tagging games individually one per ad.
Note: I edited this a bunch of times to word it because because me no write good.

True.. If the mods would like to edit this and put the Centaur price only as the sale price and then possibly add the EBDle in the post as an extra cost, that may fix it?

My guess is Centaur was $2900'ish and EBDle with extras $1600'ish? - I could do the editing also, just say the word. I just don't want to F up the pricing more than I already have.. My bad.

#10 3 years ago

I think for games like this this that come up fairly often, it's not a worry, just my critique on the process as a whole I guess. GLWS.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Harvs:

True.. If the mods would like to edit this and put the Centaur price only as the sale price and then possibly add the EBDle in the post as an extra cost, that may fix it?
My guess is Centaur was $2900'ish and EBDle with extras $1600'ish? - I could do the editing also, just say the word. I just don't want to F up the pricing more than I already have.. My bad.

You gave someone a huge deal....I think closer to $4k still would have sold just as fast.

GREAT DEAL!

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

You gave someone a huge deal....I think closer to $5k still would have sold just as fast.
GREAT DEAL!

#13 3 years ago

Really good deal and getting the pair of sister cabs together in one shot is a no brainer.

#14 3 years ago

Darn! Too slow. Great deal!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 199.95
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-centaur-ii-ampamp-ebdle?hl=wamonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.