IMG_20191128_175059 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191128_174945 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191128_174939 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191128_174955 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191128_174758 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191128_174817 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191128_174933 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191128_174920 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Impressive ! To the unwashed, this was a surprise to see.

You need to get out more

#52 4 years ago

yea ben heck made that device for me
took that after using it
modded it
dude named fred Hamilton in pacific grove
is building n selling flipper devices for us who r not quite as abled
as for cottonm4
ignorance is not permanent can educate urself
only too late this time
already embossed urself in front of a crowd

#53 4 years ago

One just sold for 2k Canadian yesterday in Saskatoon. Looked to be in good condition. The theme seems cool but the stop and go with the bagatelle would drive me nuts.

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

...but the stop and go with the bagatelle would drive me nuts.

In it's defense you're flipping a ball onto switches, like every other pinball machine ever.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

One just sold for 2k Canadian yesterday in Saskatoon. Looked to be in good condition. The theme seems cool but the stop and go with the bagatelle would drive me nuts.

Just think of the bagatelle as video mode.

Unless you are the perfect player, the bagatelle is the only chance you have to complete the game i.e. if the ball never drains you will never see the bagatelle. Plus, there is some skill involved in playing the bagatelle; It is not just close your eyes and hit the flipper mode. If you get to the point that you can accept this, you will be up for some fantastic pinball action. But, yeah, it is a sticking point for many.

#56 4 years ago

Uff don't tell people it's a video mode, they won't like that.

It's an upper playfield that includes Strategerie & both flipper buttons. Do you try to complete a color to increase bonus X? Not if you don;t have a ball locked, it's a waste.
What's better, plunging a the ball that auto starts multiball or finishing a color group on your last ball that kicks your bonus up to beat an opponent?

#57 4 years ago

WOW! Late to the party!! One armed pinball, price adjusting, and general heartache over a beautiful Catacomb!! I've never even played one and I want it. The art is great and it's an early Stern which I've really come to be attracted to!! Stern really knew how to develop interesting rule-sets and if they are shopped correctly, are really amazingly fun to play!!

After seeing the For Sale ad, I knew if I jumped into the Classified section, there would be a ton of chatter - I wasn't disappointed!! Heck, the seller should just sell the game for the original price, it's only pinball after all, and someone will be beaming from ear to ear getting a fantastic deal - that should be enough reward right there for the seller!!

-Nate

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Heck, the seller should just sell the game for the original price, it's only pinball after all, and someone will be beaming from ear to ear getting a fantastic deal - that should be enough reward right there for the seller!!

This guy understands what pinball should be!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 400.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 125.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-catacomb-5/page/2?hl=one-armed-bandit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.