(Topic ID: 320944)

For sale: Cactus Canyon (Remake - Special Edition Plus)

By Pinball_Eddie

33 days ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Pinball_Eddie
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 33 days ago

pre-order spot

For sale: Cactus Canyon (Remake - Special Edition Plus)

Added: 2022-08-22 17:31:54 UTC
Condition: Pre-order/reservation for a game

Price

$ 1,000

Need a price reference? Check the Market archive.

Item description

Circumstances changed and I am wanting to hold off on getting a Cactus Canyon Remake Special Edition Plus at this time.

I put down a deposit of $1k on 7/27/22 with Joe at PinballStar (authorized CGC dealer) for a Cactus Canyon Remake Special Edition Plus).

Just note: this $1000 deposit is only locking in the CCR Special Edition Plus, this DOES NOT does this include shipping nor the drop ship fee that is due at time of final invoice.

It probably goes without saying but the remaining balance and other fees like shipping and drop ship fee would still be due and from Joe’s email it states “Final payments invoiced about 30 days prior to shipping.” Joe would then reach out to you for the remaining balance.

Joe is allowing me to transfer my deposit/spot without any fees (per email).

Let me know if you're interested. The price of $1,000 means you're taking my spot in line (which includes my $1,000 deposit) and paying me the $1,000.00 . I'm not making any money on this and actually had to pay an extra $35 PayPal fee, but you're not having to pay anything extra. Straight up purchase of my spot.

You can either wire me the funds, use Zelle (Not PayPal) or mail a check, and once the method chosen clears, I will then reach out via email, include you, and let Joe know you are taking my spot.

Just PM me if you have any questions and thanks for any and all help.

Edit 9/22/22:

I’ll also throw in a shaker motor mailed to you for you to install.

I won this shaker during a FlipNOut stream that Ryan was on, it was the one where I guessed Zach’s serial number 483.

I am still waiting to receive it, but if it hasn’t been shipped at the time I receive the funds, I should be able to just let Zach know and have it shipped directly to you.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact Pinball_Eddie via PinsideMail.

Contact seller

Item location

Pensacola Beach, FL, US

Seller insights

These are Pinball_Eddie's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinball_Eddie's stats page

#2 33 days ago

Why the question marks?

#3 33 days ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Why the question marks?

Updated and thanks for letting me know and have no clue why that happened, perhaps another quirk of copy and pasting using a Mac?

Anyway, no questions, pretty straightforward deal.

Appreciate any and all help.

Thanks

1 month later
#4 2 days ago

Just a bump.

I’ll also throw in a shaker motor mailed to you for you to install.

I won this shaker during a FlipNOut stream that Ryan was on, it was the one where I guessed Zach’s serial number 483.

I am still waiting to receive it, but if it hasn’t been shipped at the time I receive the funds, I should be able to just let Zach know and have it shipped directly to you.

Thanks for any and all help.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!