IMG_0043_(resized).JPG
IMG_0049_(resized).JPG
IMG_0047_(resized).JPG
IMG_0040_(resized).JPG
IMG_0037_(resized).JPG
DSC_0285_(resized).JPG
DSC_0286[1]_(resized).JPG
DSC_0295[1]_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#17 7 years ago

I think this CC is priced pretty fairly actually. I have not seen a CC priced near the 8 grand level... can't remember!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

I don't think it is worth more then $4K, seriously guys, the entire thing is in terrible shape.

You've been a Pinside member for a day so I can understand this comment as stupid as it is...

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I was thinking with most buyers spending their money on nib machines that this machine in its condition wouldn't fetch that kind of money right now.

Anyone in the market for a CC that doesn't mind doing the work will not find one cheaper. I'm not even in the market for one but if it were local I would grab it for 7k.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Isn't most of that "out of stock"?

Nope, pretty readily available.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The only thing that might be tough to find is the cabinet decals. Haven't seen any in a while but I bet a few sets are still available.

Mad shows them in stock, Pinball Decals has them and a couple sets on Ebay as well.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Why are the remaking AFM again instead of this one? Boggles the mind.

CCr without CCC wouldn't be worth it...

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That's terrible logic.

One thing he seems good at...

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Thats not what he is asking though,I don't think he would knock that much off the price.
Maybe for the great Teekee,but I don't think so

Like I said I am not in the market for a CC but if I were I wouldn't wait for a better price. CC below the 8k price point just don't exist.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

might take another $5,000 to fix

Say what?? Its a fully working CC. $2000 would make this thing beautiful! Yes, it would take plenty of time but that's not an issue for some.

Quoted from Xerico:

If I were looking to buy a Cactus Canyon, I could wait until a mint CC shows up for $500-$1,000 more. But CC is rare enough that I may have to wait years for that game to show up. And saving $500-$1,000 at the cost of waiting 12-24 more months is just not worth it in the long run ... for me.

I would love to find a mint CC for $500-$1,000 more than this one. I figure It would take at least $2000 more for a mint to near mint one...

#46 7 years ago

^^^^^ ^^^^

#48 7 years ago

IMO location is the biggest problem here. Its priced fairly but most will have to deal with international shipping. That will definitely require the right buyer and means he will have closer to 9k in it. If this were in one of the big cities in the US this would be gone.

GLWTS Op, probably require some patience.

#51 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Unless you're importing one from overseas.

How much can you get one from overseas??? Shipping can't be cheap so I would be shocked to be able to get one from overseas for around this price. Possible probably but not common.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

Clarification is needed about the extremely high asking price of such a poor quality example of this game.

Pinside member for two days and already an idiot... but I'm guessing its just a bogus account he's hiding behind. Probably one of the long term idiots posing as a new idiot... still an idiot!

GLWTS OP!

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

I don't think the price is that much out of line at all. Yeah it needs some work, but it appears to be complete and working. If it wasn't so far away it might be a fun project to work on. I'm sure he has some wiggle room on price, but it's not like he's hiding anything from a potential buyer. I commend him for that.

Yep, I agree... location is the main problem here. It will sell soon.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Why the need to berate folks? How does that make Pinside better?

Why the need to make up a new account and invade someones FS post just to try to derail it with idiotic comments??? How does this make Pinside better?

#84 7 years ago

Congrats on the sale... I know you had a couple other guys in line as well. Someone got a nice deal!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Boards
PinSound

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9,250.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-cactus-canyon-bally-1998-2003?tu=teekee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.