Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gregfilek
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_0046_(resized).JPG
IMG_0043_(resized).JPG
IMG_0049_(resized).JPG
IMG_0047_(resized).JPG
IMG_0040_(resized).JPG
IMG_0037_(resized).JPG
DSC_0285_(resized).JPG
DSC_0286[1]_(resized).JPG
DSC_0295[1]_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gregfilek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 8,250

for sale

For sale: Cactus Canyon (Bally, 1998)

Added: June 26th, 2016 Ended: July 2nd, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Item description

Cactus Canyon works great but is in need of a complete restoration. The playfield has some wear from a flipper rubbing. Needs cabinet decals. The game has new DMD. Shipping is not a problem. No tax will charged for machine exported out of Canada. Canadian buyers to pay GST , If picked up or delivered within BC. PST and GST taxes are payable. I have lots of pictures , I am not hiding the defects. 8250USD OBO

Copy and paste the below web address for tons of Pics

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname= [phone number removed] 3415&target=ALBUM&id= [phone number removed] 45&authkey=Gv1sRgCLXYrpqIkNO7swE&feat=email

Item photos

DSC_0295[1]_(resized).JPG
DSC_0286[1]_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?...

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

kamloops, BC, CA

Seller insights

These are gregfilek's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to gregfilek's stats page

#5 3 years ago

bump

#64 3 years ago

Just to clarify things, I only collect tax if the game is picked up or delivered in Canada. IF sold in BC 12% anywhere else in Canada 5%, No tax if the game is shipped outside of Canada

#85 3 years ago

The game is now sold, I would like to thank all of those who stood up for my post. I am posting these offers to set a price for a donor game in need of restoration, I had 6 offers on pinside for as low as 7000 and as high as 7700,o couple on MR Pinball and 3 on Kijiji. The game was sold on a Kijiji ad for full asking price.
I just don't understand all the bickering and put downs on my game. Obviously from my pictures I was never trying to hide anything. Must be the luck of the draw as I see Pinny has one up for 7500 Firm, although it is in better shape it still needs the same work done costing the same in repairs. I had to laugh at one post that stated he bought a CC that was an 8 out of 10 for 9000. I'm thinking that's great but its still just an eight and still just a donor game for complete restoration. Another post said to keeping dreaming and it was a total joke, Well the machine is now on its way to a buyer in your town. It also seems funny that a few of those posters condemning the game only own newer nib titles, possibly because they could not handle the work themselves. I for one am not capable of doing a restoration that this game justifies and that is why I put it up for sale. I know my capabilities.
On the other hand maybe I should have changed the easy to get to rubber, sharpied the playfield installed 2 LEDS put on a SuperBand on one flipper and called it restored, and of course raise the price.

If it was not for those great hobbyist that took the time to defend my sale,(in posts and PM) This would have been my last Pinside post. Again thank you.

For those guys that don't like my views. PLEASE, JUST PUT DOWN YOUR PURSE AND PLAY SOME PINBALL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gregfilek.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside