Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gregfilek
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_0046_(resized).JPG
IMG_0043_(resized).JPG
IMG_0049_(resized).JPG
IMG_0047_(resized).JPG
IMG_0040_(resized).JPG
IMG_0037_(resized).JPG
DSC_0285_(resized).JPG
DSC_0286[1]_(resized).JPG
DSC_0295[1]_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from teekee:I think this CC is priced pretty fairly actually. I have not seen a CC priced near the 8 grand level... can't remember!

Sadly you are probably right. Not a title you see for sale very often.

Why are the remaking AFM again instead of this one? Boggles the mind.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

He is not right, or else it would have been sold already.

That's terrible logic. It hasn't been for sale for a day yet. If it had sold already it would have been underpriced.

The question here is really, what is the benchmark price for a CC "base game." That is - you want one, you are gonna restore one, you need one. Nobody in that market is really going to give two shits about potential "unknowns" as long as it's complete. The "known" is that they plan on restoring it and it really doesn't matter what kind of shape its in now.

You hardly ever see this game for sale. I bet this is AROUND the base price for a base game. time will tell. And by that I mean more than 22 hours.

#32 3 years ago

Am I the only one who noticed the OBO on this ad?

Obviously some room to work on the price and I bet people who are actually looking for a CC fixer upper noticed and have contacted the seller.

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

You sound like a nagging housewife, but honestly we all know a woman would never type that- clearly you are a guy hiding behind that alias

What, a woman can't discuss pinball?

When you do that, you Can Aide A old-school, sexist attitude that isn't welcome here!!!

I for one appreciate Lady Slingshot's willingness to mix it up with the boys and provide us with insightful opinions and information, and she is welcome here as far as I am concerned!

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from PerfectFlaw:

Do you really think it's a "she" ? I think you might be the only person here not picking it up that it is not a woman behind that account.

Lady Slingshot effuses femininity and I will not have you besmirch her good name! Shame on you!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside