(Topic ID: 242813)

For sale: Butter Cab Total Nuclear Annihilation

By Buschjs

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Butter Cab Total Nuclear Annihilation

Added: 2019-05-12 22:58:06 UTC • Ended: July 26th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,650

Item description

Like new TNA with butter cab shaker, speaker lights with diffusers, real knocker, plastic protectors. No playfield issues. Unboxed and never moved. Looks like a new game very low plays. Day one shooter lane Mylar and Mylar around scoop.

Also have some spare LEDs and a spare set of slingshot plastics that I bought from pinball life to have as spares. Also have the after market decals, not installed.

No shipping, I would not want anything to happen to the butter cab.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Buschjs's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Buschjs's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Fairport, NY, US

#2 4 years ago

I've played this one and it looks super nice with the butter cab.

#3 4 years ago

Wish you were willing to ship sti.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Wish you were willing to ship sti.

If you are up for a road rip, I might be willing to meet part way.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

If you are up for a road rip, I might be willing to meet part way.

Unfortunately I am not... and I would do more damage transporting then sti would.

#6 4 years ago

Fantastic person to deal with here with a top notch collection. Game plays fantastic and looks great!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Unfortunately I am not... and I would do more damage transporting then sti would.

That's hard to imagine, sti has done some serious damage to some machines in the past.

#8 4 years ago

Butter cabs are special. Spooky even hesitates to ship them. Charlie and Kayte say. “We strongly suggest you pick up your game in person. We can ship, but it [butter cab] adds $50 per game for special packing, and you must inspect the game before the truck leaves.”

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

The safest way to transport a pin is in your own vehicle. Besides, pinball road trips are half the fun of getting a new game.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-butter-cab-total-nuclear-annihilation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.