Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Chisel
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chisel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Bunch of Pins!

Added: 2020-03-23 04:23:49 UTC • Ended: March 23rd, 2020
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 800

Open for offers

Item description

I have a bunch of pins that I'd like to sell or trade. I'm willing to sell outright or trade one to to one, two to one, three to one whatever tickles my fancy. Let me know what you are interested in and what you have to trade or what you'd like to buy outright.

Gold Wings - beautiful condition. Works perfectly and all boards are clean as a whistle, no battery damage at all. Playfield has nearly zero wear, only wear is paint on some inserts. Fully functional topper included.

Spring Break - Likely home use only. It's obvious with this title that it's not seen much use. Picked it up recently from a home owner that has had it for the last 20 years. Full tear down and rebuild. Tumbled all metal. Cleaned and polished. New Titan rubbers. Comet LEDs throughout for the most part.

Blue Max - very clean and very nice condition. Very little wear on playfield and fully functional. Backglass in very good condition.

Far Out - Very Clean, very good conditon. Nearly zero wear on playfield. LEDs in GIs, fully functional.

Hollywood - Chicago Coin, fully functional, very clean, very little wear on playfield. Very good condition

Disco Fever - Williams system 3. Fully functional, cab in very very nice shape, and playfield almost perfect. Very good condition.

Spirit of 76 - limited wear on playfield, fully rebuilt. Good backglass, nice playfield, fully functional.

Evel Knievel - Very nice cab, good playfield with wear around bonus inserts only. No wear anywhere else. Fully functioning and clean. Backglass is nearly perfect.

Stellar Wars - Williams system 4. fully functional, complete and minimal wear on playfield. Cab in very good shape as well as back glass.

Stern Dracula - decent cab, very good playfield. Fully functional, new pop caps, new cpr plastics. New rubbers.

Stern Trident - overall good shape. Fully functional, complete game. Clean but needs shopped. New rubber kit included. Nice cab, very respectable BG.

Stern Cheetah - Complete game, very nice playfield. Blue cab version. Clean boards, but currently torn down for restoration. Will need cab repaint for restoration. Working with pinball pimp now to provide cab scans. NOS backglass from Mayfair.

Stern Stars - Complete functional game. Cab and playfield in very nice, above average condition. Limited wear on playfield around bonus inserts, otherwise very good condition. Backglass in above average condition.

Stern Wild Fyre - above average playfield. Decent back glass. Needs shopped but fully functional game. I play it regularly.

Target Alpha - project game. Cab (head damage) but complete unmolested game. Cab in good shape, PF, decent, backglass average or better than most.

Bally Bon Voyage - Complete project. Backglass in exceptional condition, playfield in very good condition.

I have all these and many others I'm willing to sell or trade. Come see and play these and make offers. Looking to sell outright or willing to trade.

Let me know what you have.

Come play them and check them out before you buy. All functional pins are set up and playable now. Projects are all here and ready for inspection.

Thanks.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Chisel's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Chisel's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Drifting, PA, US

#6 4 years ago

Wow, alot of interest! I'm currently at my PM cap (who knew there was a cap?!) so I can't respond to PMs at the moment. I'll get back to everyone ASAP. I'm in central Pennsylvania, about a half hour West of Penn State University.

Thanks everyone!

#16 4 years ago

Yeah, total spur of the moment post and I was not prepared! I had no idea it would get out of hand. I'm not much of a seller, I've only sold a few ever, and one at a time. I am pulling the ad. I'll get back to all who have messaged me so far.

Future posts will be better prepared with pics and pricing.

Thank you all.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chisel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bunch-of-pins?tu=Chisel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.