bsd25.jpg
bsd22.jpg
bsd23.jpg
bsd20.jpg
bsd19.jpg
bsd21.jpg
bsd18.jpg
bsd16.jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

Very nice BSD for sale. Cabinet is very nice with very little fade. All metal trim looks great. Bright display with no missing lines.
Sun Process playfield that is very nice with minimal wear in the rat holes. No planking. Nice shine.
Lot of mods including Dracula topper with LED eyes, Werewolf mods above ramps, coffin mod above shooter lane, shooter lane decal, blue pop bumper skirts with blue pop bumper caps, coin door decal, super band flipper rubber, and LED lighting.
Works 100% including mist ball.
Can ship with NAVL or strap to a pallet for your shipper.
Please email with any photo requests or questions.

$3,600.00

bsd.jpgbsd.jpg
bsd2.jpgbsd2.jpg
bsd3.jpgbsd3.jpg
bsd4.jpgbsd4.jpg
bsd5.jpgbsd5.jpg
bsd6.jpgbsd6.jpg
bsd7.jpgbsd7.jpg
bsd8.jpgbsd8.jpg
bsd9.jpgbsd9.jpg
bsd10.jpgbsd10.jpg
bsd11.jpgbsd11.jpg
bsd12.jpgbsd12.jpg
bsd13.jpgbsd13.jpg
bsd14.jpgbsd14.jpg
bsd15.jpgbsd15.jpg

#3 9 years ago

that would be a sweet monster bash topper.

nice BSD. GLWS

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

that would be a sweet Monster Bash topper.

I was thinking the same thing! Bump.

#5 9 years ago

bsd18.jpgbsd18.jpg bsd19.jpgbsd19.jpg bsd20.jpgbsd20.jpg bsd21.jpgbsd21.jpg bsd22.jpgbsd22.jpg bsd23.jpgbsd23.jpg
#8 9 years ago

Where did you get the figure by the coffin?

#9 9 years ago

It was already on there when I purchased the game.

#10 9 years ago

That topper is hilarious! I want one!

#12 9 years ago

The topper is probably more fitting for Monster Bash. It comes right off with no sign of it being installed.

#13 9 years ago

GLWTS

#14 9 years ago

You are absolutely wrong. There is zero touch up in any of the reds. You might want to ask first before stating something that is totally incorrect and accusing someone of false advertising in the future.

BSDD 003.JPGBSDD 003.JPG BSDD 008.JPGBSDD 008.JPG BSDD 009.JPGBSDD 009.JPG BSDD 010.JPGBSDD 010.JPG BSDD 014.JPGBSDD 014.JPG
#15 9 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Don't mean to pee on your FS thread, but saying very little fade for that game isn't accurate and borders on false advertising.

You got Served!
image-266.jpgimage-266.jpg

#16 9 years ago

This is poor lighting at night but I think you can tell the colors are quite red and not touched up.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

This is poor lighting at night but I think you can tell the colors are quite red and not touched up.
» YouTube video

I think the pictures were enough to tell but Kudo's on the video! Why people shit on FS threads is beyond me!

#18 9 years ago

and who cares if it's touched up as long as it looks good! OP GLWS nice game! BSD rules!

#19 9 years ago

Here's the thing about red in photos and the internet. The way JPEG compression works is particularly brutal with the color red. I'm honestly not sure why that is technically speaking, some people say it has to do with the method of chroma sub sampling, and some people insist it's not the compression but the way the human eye is perceiving it. Either way red object compress like shit. Can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

The higher the compression (and thus the smaller the file) the worse that's gonna look.

For understandable reasons Robin keeps the compression on Pinside turned up on the high side, keeps the bandwidth of the images served from here down. It's particularly bad on the smaller previews embedded in posts, you'll generally see improvement from clicking an image to view it larger.

So as much as it's amusing to watch phishrace put his foot in his mouth again he's probably just reacting to the compression artifacts in the red, making the color look badly retouched. Particularly if he was relying on the embedded previews.

So word the the wise, when viewing BSD cabs online, watch out for that, red is just a bitch of a color that way.

#20 9 years ago

Great explanation! Still no excuse for a Troll to piss on a thread, throw out false advertising claims, without the courtesy of a simple question like: "Hey the reds looks a little off in your photos, is the cab touched up at all?"

So much negativity on here lately, its discouraging!

#21 9 years ago

Game looks great, mines not leaving anytime soon. GLWS!!

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So as much as it's amusing to watch phishrace put his foot in his mouth again he's probably just reacting to the compression artifacts in the red, making the color look badly retouched. Particularly if he was relying on the embedded previews.
So word the the wise, when viewing BSD cabs online, watch out for that, red is just a bitch of a color that way.

And as painful as it may be for me to say it, Aurich is probably at least partly right. The other reason I called it is because others have tried to pass off Dracs as untouched up here that obviously have been. I own a Drac with bright reds and I know how rare they are. Looking at the follow up pics and video, it appears I was wrong. My apologies. Post edited.

For those calling me a troll, open the earlier pics to full size and see if the red on the sides looks touched up to you.

#23 9 years ago

Thanks phishrace for editing the post. I appreciate it.
I do understand a lot more with Aurich's explanation of the colors looking different in photos. I can see in the first photos the red looks a little strange and it could have been mistaken for touch up.

I have also seen a lot of faded BSD's and it is hard to find one that the red isn't washed out at least on one side. The first BSD I purchased 15 year ago was very faded and I never knew until much later on when a friend of mine purchased one and I saw the difference.

#24 9 years ago

great looking game, awesome topper. GLWS.

#25 9 years ago

Absolutely gorgeous BSD. Very well done. Hope mine can someday look like that!!!

#26 9 years ago

I can deduct 100.00 if someone doesn't want the topper.

#27 9 years ago

I can deduct 100.00 if someone doesn't want the topper.

hey, who the heck wouldnt want that awesome looking topper. ive never seen something like that.

#28 9 years ago

Is that Pee Wee Herman coming out of the top?

#29 9 years ago

Great game! GLWTS

#30 9 years ago

lOok's gOoD 2 me ... I touched up my BSD w/ a Red sharpie , but it's a Keeper .. 5 yr's now

There's noth-n like New decal's tho !! I sent this Set to a member N Australia .

BSD  parts 004.JPGBSD parts 004.JPG

#31 9 years ago

Your decals look really nice. The decals I have seen didn't have those deep reds that I see in yours. I personally would rather have an original with nice colors. The head didn't have decals originally either.

#32 9 years ago

Your decals look really nice. The decals I have seen didn't have those deep reds that I see in yours.

The guy that I get the decals from has a few Kits left & he did a Great Job and used the Best material .. I've sold a Few 4 him

#33 9 years ago

Brown garage doors? I thought all the high roller pinballers had white garage doors.

#36 9 years ago

Bump for a great game!

#39 9 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

Is that Pee Wee Herman coming out of the top?

no. phil dunphy

dunphy2.jpgdunphy2.jpg
#46 9 years ago

I'd be interested at $2500 and you could keep the topper and mods.

#47 9 years ago

i think you'll find more interest at ~2800 or less. i paid 2600 for one in near identical shape a year ago

#48 9 years ago

I paid $1900 for a near perfect BSD a few years ago and am kicking myself in the ass for selling it.

#49 9 years ago

it's a great game. i think a lot of people are getting their skills humbling from ironman these days though

#50 9 years ago

I appreciate the offer Chad but I have had offers higher. I would rather keep it than drop below 3k. They do show up for less than 3k but are usually badly faded, have playfield planking and other issues. This one is real nice with some nice work done to it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bsd-bram-stokers-dracula and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.