(Topic ID: 209082)

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula Very Nice - Trade for TRON?

By delt31

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by delt31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2763 (resized).JPG
20180204_134015 (resized).jpg
20180204_134030 (resized).jpg
20180204_133959 (resized).jpg
20180204_134010 (resized).jpg
20180204_134020 (resized).jpg
20180204_134006 (resized).jpg
20180130_235345 (resized).jpg
7ed92c23121452e0bdad75cc4bfeb3b593b266bd (resized).jpg
c0a22ccadb9c39ae7495d534e6fe3f2877d92c06 (resized).jpg
0428211d6c02777f84a071f8cff6cef20eed123f (resized).jpg
e6116bcc74bfb048bb38ee03388ac48448fdd13c (resized).jpg
d63dd6626d826688c9f3be073f67faae91e2488d (resized).jpg
c0ba20971835efe64b331dba3c616d21f050669d (resized).jpg
443ec56ffb8a0caba90a21b3b21161590c27e85c (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula Very Nice - Trade for TRON?

Featured Ad

Added: 2018-02-04 18:53:43 UTC • Ended: February 8th, 2018
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 1

Price is firm

PREF Trade - TRON HUO with mods ONLY. Very motivated to make a deal for Tron and cash on my end. Hold off on cash offers for now. Thanks.

Very nice example of a classic game. Game was recently torn down completely, and cleaned (new rubbers, underneath the table including subways being removed and cleaned, etc). Been HUO for 10+ years. I like games to be in very good condition - extremely particular about how they look, including cab. Not restored/collectors, but it's a very nice example and super clean. Check out that shooter lane ; )

Cabinet is nice and presents very well (great color / minor touch up just on the right side, minor cab wear, black touch up inside left panel can't see unless table completely vertical) and has a VERY nice playfield with only the typical spot in back right corner where the ball drops and it's very small. LED strips by the flippers, two spotlights have been added to make it brighter along with LEDs everywhere (comets). Very nice looking game. LED strip in the backbox where it says Love Never Dies (red for Love, white for Never Dies) too.

DMD is perfect - blood red. No broken plastics that I can see (even the center plastic which is always broken is good). Playfield glass is almost new too. Comes with original manual too.

Very clean, plug and play. Classic game. Only selling to fund my tron!

Shipping works - done it many times with no issues.

Thanks!

Item photos

443ec56ffb8a0caba90a21b3b21161590c27e85c (resized).jpg
c0ba20971835efe64b331dba3c616d21f050669d (resized).jpg
d63dd6626d826688c9f3be073f67faae91e2488d (resized).jpg
e6116bcc74bfb048bb38ee03388ac48448fdd13c (resized).jpg
0428211d6c02777f84a071f8cff6cef20eed123f (resized).jpg
c0a22ccadb9c39ae7495d534e6fe3f2877d92c06 (resized).jpg
7ed92c23121452e0bdad75cc4bfeb3b593b266bd (resized).jpg
20180130_235345 (resized).jpg
20180204_134006 (resized).jpg
20180204_134020 (resized).jpg
20180204_134010 (resized).jpg
20180204_133959 (resized).jpg
20180204_134030 (resized).jpg
20180204_134015 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are delt31's market stats.

silver Seller Level

delt31 has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to delt31's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs

#2 6 years ago

Beautiful example. Wish I had a Tron to trade

#3 6 years ago

That led job looks horrendous. Median asking price for this machine is 2900.

#4 6 years ago

Blue LEDs are so dangerous for your eyes. Permanent damage to your retinas is possible over time.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I guess you're still bitter after me making you look like a fool earlier on. All good.

Rather you keep your opinions to yourself and move along. Real classy move but you're not the brightest so I'll ignore what is a clear attempt to troll.

On the flip side - I've already received many cash interests. Really looking to trade for a tron and cash on my end. Thanks!

#6 6 years ago

You should post some pictures of the left side of the machine and with the lights off on the machine...looks like you’re trying to hide something.

#7 6 years ago

Didn’t you trade DI to another Ohio Pinsider
for Tron!? You ship that one out that fast? No shade, just curious!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Remember when you asked me to tell you when you were acting like a jerk? Well you’re doing it again.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

Didn’t you trade DI to another Ohio Pinsider
for Tron!? You ship that one out that fast? No shade, just curious!

No shade at all - I actually am kicking myself for letting go of that tron. It was such a nice example but I wanted another game and I needed the funds (wifey restriction!). I miss it so now I want it back!

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

You should post some pictures of the left side of the machine and with the lights off on the machine...looks like you’re trying to hide something.

His left side looks fine to me. I know his description of work done is subject to interpretation, but I think - just from a quick glance at this pictures - that is game is pretty solid. Might be another thing when actually in front of the game, but that is why I always go pick my games up. No surprises, and if I find something after the fact, I should have looked harder.

GLWS, OP. Hope it sells. Looks like a solid example. No price pumping here as you've listed for trade only, so I hope you get what you're looking for!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No shade at all - I actually am kicking myself for letting go of that tron. It was such a nice example but I wanted another game and I needed the funds (wifey restriction!). I miss it so now I want it back!

I was pretty bummed when he told me a Tron was that close to me and I didn’t even know it! I wouldn’t have let it get to Pittsburgh Hope you find another! Good luck

#12 6 years ago

Great game and this one looks fantastic. Played my buddies for a bit the other night. This one really Has that one more game thing going for it. I just kept hitting the start button even though it was kicking my rear over and over.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

An extremely nice BSD is worth way more than 2900. I was offered a lot more than that for mine but I’m not selling.

Just curious what you think a BSD with under 10k plays is worth?

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Completly disagree. Beautiful LED job.

#15 6 years ago

Estrader needs a Snickers bar.

#16 6 years ago

Might've said it in a dick way, but I agree...that LED setup is just *too* blue (looks like maybe Ice Blue?), or it's typical over-exposed digital photography. I will say that at LEAST the way it's looks in the pictures, it's not completely blowing out the red in the middle of the playfield, and you can still see all the little highlights on the stones by the flippers. Personal preference, I'd have used cool whites down there and let the art do the coloring, but hey... that's like a 15 buck fix. Not exactly a disaster that should prevent anyone from buying a game, yeesh.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Blue LEDs are so dangerous for your eyes. Permanent damage to your retinas is possible over time.

Also, this. Especially in a dark room.

Sad to see BSDs are now being considered reasonable at like 3500-4k..that's just N.V.T.S nuts.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Completly disagree. Beautiful LED job.

I have my BSD LED'ed the same color combination and love it too.

Game looks great, GLWTS or trade!

#18 6 years ago

If only there was some way to swap out the blue GI bulbs for something else...

#19 6 years ago

Only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. If he shopped it himself maybe 2500 but I would have to see better pictures and have to be able to do something about that gawd awful lighting. If professionally shopped 3500 possibly but I would speak to the person who shopped it. Seller claims home use only but that really doesnt mean anything as it depends on certain variables.

Go Eagles.

#20 6 years ago

Everyone knows that cameras distort LED lighting with the lights off. I am sure it looks great.

#21 6 years ago

Great seller, good luck with your trade

#22 6 years ago

Guys - I'm getting so many people wanting to buy straight out. Appreciate the interest. Let's hold off on any more cash offers for now as I'm really looking for a trade right now. If I can't line something up with a trade I'll reach out to the group of folks who expressed interest in buying straight out.

Let's find that TRON!!!

#23 6 years ago

Did you get this from @pinphila? I remember seeing this a while back. Nice pin if it is. Just curious.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-32

#24 6 years ago

That's the one! It was nice when I bought it and I cleaned it some more and bought some parts (new LEDs for the entire table, new parts in the right flipper, etc). I know I'll prob regret selling as I really enjoy playing it but I need a tron and something has to go! At first it was going to be my WoZ but couldn't pull the trigger so BSD it is!

btw - received a few trade offers for my Alien. Sorry guys - not for sale.

#25 6 years ago

Sell this one and get the nice TRON listed in Atlanta!

#26 6 years ago

Hold onto it and wait for the Tron VE!

#27 6 years ago

I have both titles and I would say that if there is a way to have both make it happen!

#28 6 years ago

This was my machine. Left side is not faded. Game is in great shape.

#29 6 years ago

Purchased this less than 45 days ago for around 2900 and already selling it. Hmmm.

#30 6 years ago

Estrader - I've seen people on these forums attempt to garner attention by being a jerk - but you take the cake with this one. I know you're hurt about how I made you look stupid earlier on but it's not really me, it's just that you're so embarrassing.

Not enough downvotes maybe? Appreciate the free bumps but if you have nothing to add but troll this thread, I think you've bored us enough.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Everyone knows that cameras distort LED lighting with the lights off.

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I love how I get a thumbs down, but neither of these guys did for saying exactly the same things I did prior to their posts. Pinside, you so funny.

Quoted from estrader:

Purchased this less than 45 days ago for around 2900 and already selling it.

The hell does that have to do with anything at all? Probably 40% of the games I've owned have stayed in my house less than two or three months..

#32 6 years ago

Wow. Look at estraders thumb ratio.

#33 6 years ago

Just giving my opinion of the machine and there are better ones available. Like here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59911

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Just giving my opinion of the machine and there are better ones available. Like here:

If I were in the market to purchase this title, I would buy delt's before I bought the one you linked and it's not even close. Changing out LEDs in nothing. You really do sound desperate to attack the OP.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I love how I get a thumbs down, but neither of these guys did for saying exactly the same things I did prior to their posts. Pinside, you so funny.

Actually I was being sarcastic and inferring it's totally NOT a big deal to swap them out if they are not to somebody's liking. But I gave you a upvote so let's be buds OK?

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

You're STILL doing it. This guy man.

#37 6 years ago

Mercy, can't someone help delt out?

#38 6 years ago

ITBL This is getting pretty funny.

On a side note.... can anyone direct me to a thread showing before and after photos of pin stadium lights? I can’t seem to find any info about them lol

#39 6 years ago

On a side note I want a bsd. I love that game. I obviously don’t have a tron to trade but thought I’d mention the game. And changing GI takes all of 30 minutes to accomplish so who cares what color it is really. GLWTT Op!

#40 6 years ago

I haven't put a lot of time in on Tron,
But I think in today's market nice condition BW titles that aren't in the $7000+ price class are keepers.
As in, there won't be remakes of games like BSD, Shadow, etc.
Tron- one would think- would eventually be remade.
It's the trend and trajectory, especially if new Stern Premium/LE's lay sales eggs..

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

.. in today's market nice condition BW titles that aren't in the $7000+ price class are keepers.
As in, there won't be remakes of games like BSD, Shadow, etc.

I wonder what the BOM would have to be to remake BSD or Shadow these days. They're both absolutely jam packed compared to something like AFM. My BSD isn't going anywhere, and half the time I see a BSD for sale, I feel tempted to own a backup So much going for this pin in the home environment. GLWTS (or trade), but you'll regret it

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I guess you're still bitter after me making you look like a fool earlier on. All good.

Quoted from delt31:

Estrader - I've seen people on these forums attempt to garner attention by being a jerk - but you take the cake with this one. I know you're hurt about how I made you look stupid earlier on but it's not really me, it's just that you're so embarrassing.

Can you explain?

#44 6 years ago

Delt31 is good people. Has a beautiful pin & hope he gets the trade he's looking for. If not..I'm ready to Become a blundering novice in the world of the carpathians! Don't feed the trolls....the virus can spread very quickly my peeps.

IMG_2763 (resized).JPGIMG_2763 (resized).JPG

#45 6 years ago

I still don't understand why the LEDs even matter when considering a machine for purchase. Why comment if you like them or not in a FS thread? They are fairly easy to change back to incandescent or, whatever else lighting you prefer. In other game discussion threads, it's fine. But there is no reason at all to give opinions regarding LEDs and mods in a FS thread.

If LEDs really are a major deciding factor when you purchase a machine, and you are refusing to lift the play field to make the game the way you want it, you obviously have nothing better to do than instigate and I'm certain you lost the respect of most reading the thread right there.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I still don't understand why the LEDs even matter when considering a machine for purchase. Why comment if you like them or not in a FS thread? They are fairly easy to change back to incandescent or, whatever else lighting you prefer. In other game discussion threads, it's fine. But there is no reason at all to give opinions regarding LEDs and mods in a FS thread.
If LEDs really are a major deciding factor when you purchase a machine, and you are refusing to lift the play field to make the game the way you want it, you obviously have nothing better to do than instigate and I'm certain you lost the respect of most reading the thread right there.

Because a lot of times people try to tack on the price of the LEDs and then some. If I am buying a game and replacing your LEDs I really do not want to eat the cost.

No reflection on the OP or the thread here, just stating the facts. Good luck with the trade.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Because a lot of times people try to tack on the price of the LEDs and then some. If I am buying a game and replacing your LEDs I really do not want to eat the cost.
No reflection on the OP or the thread here, just stating the facts. Good luck with the trade.

LEDs have nothing to do with the average price of a machine that actually sells. They simply aren’t that expensive.

#48 6 years ago

Buy with confidence from Delt31. Him and I made some deals in the past and he is a stand up guy. Delt31, GorillaBiscuits, and I share the same thought about keeping games clean and meticulous.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Purchased this less than 45 days ago for around 2900 and already selling it. Hmmm.

Lol why so mad? You remind me of an ex-girlfriend I broke up with.

#50 6 years ago

Nice looking game. One thing though why shoe horn yourself into such a specific trade? The odds of finding someone with a Tron LE who is not only willing to part with it but also wants a BSD as part of the deal seems pretty minuscule. GLWTS though !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
FlyLand Designs

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 84.99
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-very-nice-trade-for-tron?hl=boat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.