20161116_162737 (resized).jpg
20161116_162708 (resized).jpg
20161116_162654 (resized).jpg
20161116_162742 (resized).jpg
20161115_204208 (resized).jpg
20161115_204247 (resized).jpg
20161115_204320 (resized).jpg
20161115_204309 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Added: 2016-11-16 05:51:30 UTC • Ended: November 30th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 2,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

BSD for sale in Northern VA (zip 20124) . Game plays as it should, no errors or issues. Playfield is in good shape. There is a little wear on the back corner of the left orbit. It's pretty minor and out of sight, but it is there

A previous owner attempted a powder coat. Unfortunately it has started to peel on the side rails and is showing some minor scratches on the lock down.

The plastics above the center stand up targets and above the slings are slightly cracked.
More photos avaliable upon request. Just let me know what you want and are looking for.

2,500 FIRM

Item photos

20161115_204309 (resized).jpg
20161115_204320 (resized).jpg
20161115_204247 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mizzou's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to mizzou's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 2,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Clifton, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

#2 7 years ago

Great price on a awesome pin.....

#3 7 years ago

Damn, one of my favorite games of all time. Really good price as well...wish I had some extra cash.

#4 7 years ago

Interested if you'll bring it to my house.

#5 7 years ago

Sorry, I can't deliver. No pin moving vehicle.. you can always rent a van from enterprise, I think they run about 100 bucks a day...I MAY know someone who will do delivery for a fee. I have no idea what he would charge..

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Interested if you'll bring it to my house.

Dont u have a dedicated pin hauler? Broke down maybe?

#7 7 years ago

Man, if I had the money, I'd make that drive.

OP, bummer this wasn't up last week. I would buy it without question.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Dont u have a dedicated pin hauler? Broke down maybe?

I do. Just don't want to spend money on gas and tolls and taking time driving into NoVa. For 2500 delivered I'd buy it.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Man, if I had the money, I'd make that drive.
OP, bummer this wasn't up last week. I would buy it without question.

Do it do it.... you can stop by here then...

#10 7 years ago

I've had a BSD before and enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind playing one again for a bit if it was dropped off to me.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I've had a BSD before and enjoyed it. Wouldn't mind playing one again for a bit if it was dropped off to me.

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but does it need to be in your neghborhood or something? A 1.5 hour drive is well worth it for this game. $50 for gas and tolls maybe...?

I wouldn't pass this one up.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I don't mean this disrespectfully, but does it need to be in your neghborhood or something? A 1.5 hour drive is well worth it for this game. $50 for gas and tolls maybe...?
I wouldn't pass this one up.

The drive would be more like over 4 hours total due to traffic. I just hate driving in Northern Virginia, and I've done it recently too many times for my tastes. I was interested in a black rose that was in that area recently and could have got it for a fair price and play a game I've never played before for a little while. But I just didn't feel like getting in the van and driving down there.

I've had Dracula before and wouldn't mind playing it again for a bit if it came to me. But I know it wouldn't be a keeper so I don't see the upside of going through all the hassle. No harm in asking the seller if they would deliver. I've done that for buyers and people I have traded with.

I don't see photos of the cabinet and I'm not sure if anyone asked about if it's faded. But if it's faded then that's also a deal-breaker for me. I don't know what I would do with the lockdown bar and side rails because I've never had a game before where powder coat was peeling off, so I wouldn't know off the bat what to do with it. I don't want any more projects at the moment. I just want to play a fun game for a bit then trade it or sell it for something else.

#13 7 years ago

No worries, I get the driving thing...for now local pick up is the deal for anyone interested.

I completely forgot about the sides. I was doing this before I left for work last night, so it was a little rushed... I'll add pics, but the sides are beautiful..

20161116_162742 (resized).jpg20161116_162742 (resized).jpg

20161116_162654 (resized).jpg20161116_162654 (resized).jpg

20161116_162708 (resized).jpg20161116_162708 (resized).jpg

20161116_162737 (resized).jpg20161116_162737 (resized).jpg

20161116_163144 (resized).jpg20161116_163144 (resized).jpg

#14 7 years ago

Thats looks great and great price. BUMP for the blood suckers.....

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

No worries, I get the driving thing...for now local pick up is the deal for anyone interested.
I completely forgot about the sides. I was doing this before I left for work last night, so it was a little rushed... I'll add pics, but the sides are beautiful..

It was a deal before ...now its really a deal

#16 7 years ago

This would last 15 minutes around here...if that long.

#17 7 years ago

"Those reds are actually red!" bump.

#18 7 years ago

Thanks....I hate selling a game, but I could use the space and some extra cash for some upcoming projects...it's a great game

#19 7 years ago

All right I'm going to see if I can make this happen. That is awesome, and I love this game. Going to put up my DM in a separate thread.

OP, if I make the drive, would you sell to me being out of state?

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

All right I'm going to see if I can make this happen. That is awesome, and I love this game. Anyone want a DM witha ColorDMD?

I could use the ColorDMD in MY DM, if that helps.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

All right I'm going to see if I can make this happen. That is awesome, and I love this game. Going to put up my DM in a separate thread.

If u do make sure u make a few hours to stop by my place.... i will be on your way or on your way back...

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Hey,

Yeah I think my language was a bit misleading there. I'm happy to sell to anyone who wants to make the trip. You don't have to be a local, Ohio money is accepted here

PS I have someone who is willing to deliver within a couple hours of zip 20124 for 200 bucks.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I could use the ColorDMD in MY DM, if that helps.

Go ahead and buy my DM. I'll throw it in for free; ).

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Hey,
Yeah I think my language was a bit misleading there. I'm happy to sell to anyone who wants to make the trip. You don't have to be a local, Ohio money is accepted here
PS I have someone who is willing to deliver within a couple hours of zip 20124 for 200 bucks.

Any trades? Or does this need to be a straight sale?

#25 7 years ago

Straight sale.....

#26 7 years ago

Terrible pics but a great game at a great price.

#27 7 years ago

Why isn't this sold yet? This is a great price for a great pin. I would buy it but already own it!

#28 7 years ago

Oh man. I'm really pondering this one.

#29 7 years ago

Bump....had a few people kick the tires....but no takers

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

so I wouldn't know off the bat what to do with it.

I love word play.

Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Oh man. I'm really pondering this one.

I can't believe this thing is still here. If I didn't have a very nice BSD already, I'd already be in the car (well, late tonight I'd be in the car to avoid traffic). Bump for a great game at a great price. Somebody please get this thing before I have a second one.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I can't believe this thing is still here. If I didn't have a very nice BSD already, I'd already be in the car (well, late tonight I'd be in the car to avoid traffic). Bump for a great game at a great price. Somebody please get this thing before I have a second one.

Your avatar suggests you may have a slight ... bias toward BSD!

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Blurry pics probably aren't helping unless you don't care about the condition of the playfield when you buy a machine.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Blurry pics probably aren't helping unless you don't care about the condition of the playfield when you buy a machine.

And when it comes to BSD in particular, quality pictures of the PF are a must as this title is notorious for planking.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Your avatar suggests you may have a slight ... bias toward BSD!

Avatar and my collection...haha.

Quoted from BoJo:

He described that it was good, with some wear in the orbit where the ball drops into play from the shooter lane (which unfortunately happens by design on this title unless well maintained). Totally agree that better pics are a must, but it looks decent from what I can see and I already PM'd him for some additional pics earlier.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And when it comes to BSD in particular, quality pictures of the PF are a must as this title is notorious for planking.

Someday I'd like you to come over and inspect mine for this planking.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Quoted from o-din:

Yours might be clean, as is mine. But Rob couldn't be more right......I've seen a ton of these with planking. Bro code.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Only if it's for sale...to me!

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yours might be clean, as is mine. But Rob couldn't be more right......I've seen a ton of these with planking. Bro code.

I've had four and one had it. It was still a really nice game.

I think it has to do with some of the large inserts, especially that huge one near the moobs.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I hear you use that line on all the girls.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Only if it's for sale...to me!

True story. The night BSD arrived a swarm of bats started swooping down on us in that area between the garage and house. So I believe if BSD ever goes away, the bats go with it. But I think they like it here.

#41 7 years ago

From what I recall when I had my BSD, there were two types of PFs and one was susceptible to planking. Mine had the one susceptible, but didn't have any planking.

#42 7 years ago

To the OP -> you really should take better pics of the playfield. These are awful / blurry. It doesn't give potential buyers a good feeling. Instead it makes people think you may be purposely trying to hide something.

#43 7 years ago

Yeah, the pics aren't the best. Usually my cell takes pics no problem...for the know what the issue is. I've had a few people ask for additional pics. I'll try to get some more when I get back in town.

#44 7 years ago

More pics I dug up, still not the best, but it's what I have until I get back I'm town. I put a picture up of the wear I was talking about. Honestly, you really have to look for it to see it when playing. It's underneath a ramp and in a dark area.

20161116_184825 (resized).jpg20161116_184825 (resized).jpg

20161116_170704 (resized).jpg20161116_170704 (resized).jpg

20161116_170653 (resized).jpg20161116_170653 (resized).jpg

20161116_170646 (resized).jpg20161116_170646 (resized).jpg

20161116_170646 (resized).jpg20161116_170646 (resized).jpg

20161116_170259 (resized).jpg20161116_170259 (resized).jpg

20161116_170311 (resized).jpg20161116_170311 (resized).jpg

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

From what I recall when I had my BSD, there were two types of PFs and one was susceptible to planking. Mine had the one susceptible, but didn't have any planking.

Yes, Sun Process and Lenc Smyth (sp?) were the two companies making playfields for BSD and I believe also CFTBL and a few others. They are stamped on the playfield surface under where the left rule card goes, so you can see it through the apron. LS or SP. The SP ones are commonly believed to be superior to the LS ones.

#46 7 years ago

Are any other plastics broken other than the two sling plastics?

#47 7 years ago

Man the east coast is so spoiled, I see so many great deals out there. This thing is gone with in moments of posting in the PNW.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Are any other plastics broken other than the two sling plastics?

Plastic above center standup targets.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Plastic above center standup targets.

Probably prudent to look at the photos with specificity before posting a question. Thanks PoMC. I have two extras of that plastic for mine, thankfully, so I have spares. Don't see any planking though, which is good. For $2500, thing looks pretty decent. The no fade helps tremendously.

#50 7 years ago

Their are some cracked plastics. I completely forgot about it. I apologize. The plastics over the slings are slightly cracked as well. Ithe looks like a previous owner tried tightening them to much and cracked them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 84.99
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-3/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.