By Jason_Jehosaphat

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

b3cc282c1e0c721384572e6f9e5987956c251957348819d3835bb2e7b51f65c8 (1) (resized).jpg
BSD.PF.center (resized).jpg
BSD.PF.lower.to.mid (resized).jpg
BSD.standing (resized).jpg
BSD.backbox (resized).jpg
BSD.cab.LS (resized).jpg
BSD.cab.int.main (resized).jpg
BSD.boards.main (resized).jpg
BSD.PFU.main (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Added: 2017-11-23 23:42:28 UTC • Ended: December 10th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 2,600 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Do you believe in destiny?

Or do you simply love BSD?

Behold!

Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula Pinball Machine from 1993, in good shape and working fine.

I bought this pin from a nice seller on Pinside just three weeks ago. It was shipped here via STI from the east coast and arrived last Wednesday. It may sound impulsive to you, but I would rather offer it for sale and take a loss than undertake to repair its various cosmetic flaws. I refer you to the original ad for the pin from Pinside for the details about this particular BSD.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56092

To see my own gallery of fresh-arrival pics, please visit Flickr here…

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30661173@N07/albums/ ########## [phone number removed]7608195

Price is $2700. No trade offers, please.

Truly I don’t know what a fair price for this pin actually is, but I assumed $500 less than what I paid for it three weeks ago on Pinside would be a fair place to start. Some of the flaws referenced here are photographed in close-up in the gallery link above. The photo gallery is *very* large – perhaps exhaustively so – but I wanted prospective buyers to know exactly what’s offered here for sale.

To the pin’s original ad on Pinside in the link above, I would add the following:

The left rail is kinked, six inches from its far end. Both rails do their jobs, but you might want to replace them. The glass has a scratch or two and a chip in its edge at the upper left, although the chip is *not* visible when the glass is installed. There is also a chip in the glass guide at the base of the backbox.

The coin door was damaged by – I’m presuming – a thief. It’s hard to notice when the door is closed though. It does latch/lock properly none the less. The face of the door looks a bit shabby, perhaps as it was rattle-canned in satin black from time to time, and there is minor surface rust in the hinge. And speaking of locks, the backbox’s latch/lock is missing.

The red lettering in the cabinet decals has been hand-colored in, with what appears to be magic marker, and it looks less than professional. The cabinet edges have numerous little nicks, as does the backbox. The apron is missing a screw on the right to anchor it to the playfield, but you can still grab hold of it to slide the playfield out/up.

The playfield itself shows no wear that I can see. No “planking” or bare wood. There are no ball trails, let alone wear spots. There is faint/minor wear in the edges of the Rats scoop and the Mystery/Jackpot hole. The ramps have faint ball trails and the left ramp has a fixing tab with a discrete crack and it is not entirely secure at its far point at the inlane – owing, I believe, to a missing screw, not damage. The Asylum, Castle, Cemetery, and Coffin toys all look fine, although the white paint that is supposed to suggest snow caps on the castle is a bit wrinkled here and there, and the Asylum has contracted and pulled away from the cabinet side by 1.5”. Also, there is a budding split in the leading edge of the playfield, affecting three of the ten plies. It is visible when you pull the playfield out/up to address the below-playfield electronics/mechs. It extends from the edge to about one inch forward, where it meets a factory-drilled hole. It does NOT progress beyond the hole. I will take a closeup photo and add it here.

There is slight/discrete evidence of oxidation/corrosion on the entire pin, excluding below the playfield, where there is very little. It’s possible that it was stored in a non-climate-controlled environment for years, allowing moist air to contact aluminum/steel surfaces, etc. The heads of the cabinet bolts show oxidation and in some cases rust. On the playfield, there is a wire “fence” that corrals the Mist ball ‘til it’s deployed. The fence has surface rust. There is a switch at the foot of the coffin whose contact shows surface rust. Numerous other screw heads on the playfield are either oxidized or show surface rust. If you’re thinking water damage, the gallery images of the dry, zero-mildew cabinet interior should dispel those thoughts. The backbox, too, seems to have been spared, as all the boards and connectors look great.

As far as function goes, it was described by the seller as “working 100%,” and I have no reason to doubt him. Obviously you can plug it in and do whatever diagnostics you need to when you see it, but be advised I will be wary of turning it on if it is very cold. I know it’s ridiculous to even suggest that a prospective buyer wouldn’t be able to play the pin, but we’ll have to choose a warmer afternoon if we can.

Thanks for your interest.

Item photos

BSD.PF.center (resized).jpg
BSD.PFU.main (resized).jpg
BSD.boards.main (resized).jpg
BSD.cab.int.main (resized).jpg
BSD.cab.LS (resized).jpg
BSD.backbox (resized).jpg
BSD.standing (resized).jpg
BSD.PF.lower.to.mid (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jason_Jehosaphat's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jason_Jehosaphat's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Minneapolis, MN, US

#2 6 years ago

So.... I take it you were expecting it to be in better shape upon arrival?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

It appears that way...I hope original seller disclosed these issues.

#4 6 years ago

It happens

#5 6 years ago

crazy how the red was markered in. You cant tell in the original pics but the new ones? Makes me never want to buy a game without seeing in person.

#6 6 years ago

I say flood damage based on location and the fact the seller he bought it from couldn't sell more then 2 pins out of 45. plus look at where it was sitting in the original pics. This thing is a parts salvage rebuilder. Takes a lot of force to crack a playfield.

#7 6 years ago

Nekoosa, shit, I grew up in Rapids. Crazy. Spent a lot of time at the BMX track.

#8 6 years ago

Please. Anyone saying good deal needs eyes. Check archive. These are at 2800 to 3k, asking, in way better shape with no takers. To me some of the black looks like mold. The cabinet paint job, the major damaged to it, it's waving at you its so warped. The pic of the back box bottom looks trashed.
I've got older machines with far less rust. There's too much rust to not be a water damaged machine, and since new jersey isn't known as a humid tropical place, I say it's a victim of a natural disaster that happened in that area, hmmm now what could that be???? I wonder.
If this is a steal, it should be gone in a day or two, I bet no way in hell.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Nekoosa, shit, I grew up in Rapids. Crazy. Spent a lot of time at the BMX track.

Nekoosa? Mailing postal address, nothing more. Rapids? Yuck. Wilting on the vine. I live in town of Rome by world renowned, The Sands gulf course, and the lakes. Want to go somewhere warm.

Nekoosa? Dump

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

crazy how the red was markered in. You cant tell in the original pics but the new ones? Makes me never want to buy a game without seeing in person.

Markered? Had to be a lot of markers. Not sure what it is.

#11 6 years ago

Hi Jason - have you not even turned it on to play some games? It definitely has some patina from years on a route, but overall it looks good and would be an easy shop job to clean, rubber, and LED. I love making these old games shine again and it looks like a pretty easy project for someone. If I were you, I'd keep it, play it, love it, and take your time making it pretty.

#12 6 years ago

It is for sure safe to say it was not as described. Add says "beautiful", not sure that works here.

#13 6 years ago

Game looks great imo. I would be happy to own it if you were closer. Glwts

#14 6 years ago

Games sitting in 20 degree or colder unheated, frozen garage in MN, with more moisture coming through the concrete. No problem there, maybe it'll be warmer a day this week before the warmest day is 32 degrees, freezing. Just bring your turbo heater and give it a couple hours to warm up.

#15 6 years ago

What kind of force does it take to crack a playfield in a game? Just needs a little Elmer woods glue and elbow grease spit shine.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Hi Jason - have you not even turned it on to play some games? It definitely has some patina from years on a route, but overall it looks good and would be an easy shop job to clean, rubber, and LED. I love making these old games shine again and it looks like a pretty easy project for someone. If I were you, I'd keep it, play it, love it, and take your time making it pretty.

Yeah, time you rebuild the cabinet, pout a new playfield in, new plastics, all non rusted hardware, new, not rusted, replace the bent bracket, and on and on, well when and if it gets made. You'll have the nicest $6000 plus dollar bsd.

Come on, be a friend but don't get some newb strapped with this thing. Doesn't do the hobby good. Besides, this is a tough lesson most of us learn, buying off the internet sight unseen. Some mistakes are just bigger ones then others. Take the highest offer and move on. Like under $1000, give or take.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from leonml:

Take the highest offer and move on. Like under $1000, give or take.

#18 6 years ago

b3cc282c1e0c721384572e6f9e5987956c251957348819d3835bb2e7b51f65c8 (1) (resized).jpgb3cc282c1e0c721384572e6f9e5987956c251957348819d3835bb2e7b51f65c8 (1) (resized).jpg

#19 6 years ago

Comments about selling working dmd games for under a grand are ridiculous. Regardless of condition. You could part that out for over $1500. I buy WPC games for under a grand occasionally but they aren’t advertised lol. Maybe if I imagine hard enough that prices will bottom out then they will in reality........ nope it didn’t work

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from leonml:

lesson most of us learn, buying off the internet sight unseen.

Props to Jason for his honesty.
This is the way our pinside family
should help each other.
We need more hobbyists like Jason, and fewer like Pinjunky:

Quoted from delt31:

crazy how the red was markered in. You cant tell in the original pics

Quoted from leonml:

. Anyone saying good deal needs eyes.

If there isn't a "other side of the story" posting
we all need to put Pinjunky on our bad seller list.
Get the Honnekers and Choggards off Pinside.

#21 6 years ago

Someone on Facebook marked this as a scam. May not be.

Just make sure to do your own due diligence as a buyer!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Someone on Facebook marked this as a scam. May not be.
Just make sure to do your own due diligence as a buyer!

Not a scam. I've seen it in person. The scam is the person saying it's a scam. Seriously, Wtf? Dude looses at least 1k on his first purchase and some others have the nerve to claim it's a scam without any evidence. That's complete bullshit!!! I've been a pinside member for years and have worked with many in the community. I vouch for this guy. We need to support new members of our community not deter them.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

Not a scam. I've seen it in person. The scam is the person saying it's a scam. Seriously, Wtf? Dude looses at least 1k on his first purchase and some others have the nerve to claim it's a scam without any evidence. That's complete bullshit!!! I've been a pinside member for years and have worked with many in the community. I vouch for this guy. We need to support new members of our community not deter them.

Okay, but realize that people have been scammed on this site before too. I'm just sharing what was posted on another site. For clarity, I do not know anything about this pin or the seller. It's good you know the situation first hand and can chime in.

Just a reminder to potential buyers of any pin to do it safely! No offense.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Okay, but realize that people have been scammed on this site before too. I'm just sharing what was posted on another site. For clarity, I do not know anything about this pin or the seller. It's good you know the situation first hand and can chime in.
Just a reminder to potential buyers of any pin to do it safely! No offense.

I agree. Thank you for making this recommendation. I didn't mean to sound rude, I just want to support good members of our community. The seller has been given a bad rap for no reason and he deserves a fair opportunity to sell the game at fair market value.

#25 6 years ago

Comments about selling working dmd games for under a grand are ridiculous. Regardless of condition. You could part that out for over $1500. I buy WPC games for under a grand occasionally but they aren’t advertised lol. Maybe if I imagine hard enough that prices will bottom out then they will in reality........ nope it didn’t work

Maybe. Plus all his time to do it.
Rusted parts sell for??? Only thing worth anything maybe boards, maybe. He doesn't have the balls to turn it on.
Funny, his last purchase was a mess too. Bad luck maybe? or

#26 6 years ago

Enough with the ass kissing for your buddies on pinside. It does no good to lie to someone about the condition of their pin, or post the lie for buyers less aware. We don't need everyone with a project restoration pin thinking it's worth average price.
Tired of chasing pins from sellers here who many sell on Craigslist who say how great their game is, bought from a guy who owned for 15 years. then you look and ramps are losing coating, ramps are broken, plastics are yellow and cracked, the shadows diverter just beating the shit out of the ramp, lose screws on the playfield, lose parts missing screws, and on and on. Worse yet, playfield damage or raised inserts on a supposed excellent machine. It gets damn old fast. Sorry, not every pin is a great deal and awesome. Some are projects, why lie.

Yep, that 69 camaro with the tree growing through the roof, rusted to shit, she's a beauty, since a restoration runs$100000, she's gotta be worth $20000 for sure.

#27 6 years ago

No sir. It's called reality. You'll soon see, unless you sucker even a bigger fool into buying this for anything close to what you want. Hope you have a conscious or use lube before you bend that fool over.

#28 6 years ago

With the pf cracked like that by the outhole, I'm wondering if the playfield is warped.

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from leonml:

Maybe. Plus all his time to do it.
Rusted parts sell for??? Only thing worth anything maybe boards, maybe. He doesn't have the balls to turn it on.
Funny, his last purchase was a mess too. Bad luck maybe? or

I have brought way worse than that back from the dead. I am by no means saying this is worth $2700 so let’s clear that up first before we move any further. But $1000????? You’ve lost your mind. I have the balls to turn it on and it shows it booted up in the original ad. A working WPC board set is worth $1000. The parts on the playfield aren’t that bad either. I’ve seen way worse rust damage. If you sell the boards for $1000 you could easily pull $500 more out of the parts. You might not sell them all today but you would get the money out of them. I don’t know the op and I don’t know you but I’ve bought and sold plenty of pinball machines. The market is what it is. You can’t wish games back into the under $1000 category. No matter how much you nitpick.

Op if you turn it on and it boots and plays it will bring over $2000 at auction. At least around here anyway. I’ve seen worse looking BSD sell at Sevierville auctions for more. I have no idea if you get the $2700 out of it and I hate that you were mislead on the purchase so badly. Glwts

#30 6 years ago

Hello to all the respondents to my post.

I've been confused from the start by all the unkind speculation over this pin since I first posted my ad. It's true that I'm a new collector/poster, and perhaps because I'm not known to any of you, it's easy to imagine I could be a scammer.

I did buy an insufficiently described machine and I am now taking a bath on its sale just to move on. That's entirely true. And you might notice that moving is on is exactly what I'm doing re: the NJ seller from whom I bought it. I have *not* posted a single unkind word and I don't plan to. Life is too short to be swept up in a shouting match. Instead, I resolved to sell the pin with an ad that would be the model of full disclosure, writing an exhaustive description in my sale post so that the next shopper would *not* have my same experience. I also posted what I thought was a huge, detailed picture gallery.

All of this ads up to no reason whatever to cry foul, and yet certain unkind people have. I have met many good/helpful people in this hobby, but somehow their opposites responded to my ad.

But as to scams, you might be curious to hear this: within a few days of my ad landing on Craigslist, I was contacted by phone by interested buyer. At the time I was recycling the photos from the original ad in my ad, and the prospective buyer asked for a fresh set. So the next day, I took *many* pictures, posted them in a gallery on Flickr, and forwarded a link to said gallery to the prospective buyer. Here is where the real scam comes in. He responded via text with a litany of completely inaccurate observations about the condition of the pin, declaring it a complete basket case, etc. Little did I know he was posting this same misinformation here on Pinside. And why did he do that? Simple, he was hoping (a) to scare away any competition and (b) to get me to throw up my hands and say, OK, I give up. You can have it for a song! I did *not* respond to his texts thereafter. I wanted to stay as far away from such a person as I could.

And who, you ask, was this prospective buyer? I'll tell you. He's featured in this very thread. He's the vociferous one from Nekoosa, WI, who insists - with no evidence whatever - that my pin is flood damaged. I won't even mention his name, as to me he's not even a person. *There's* your scam, gentlemen.

And to the few of you who have shown support/empathy, who have vouched for me, I appreciate you! Thank you.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Hello to all the respondents to my post.
I've been confused from the start by all the unkind speculation over this pin since I first posted my ad. It's true that I'm a new collector/poster, and perhaps because I'm not known to any of you, it's easy to imagine I could be a scammer.
I did buy an insufficiently described machine and I am now taking a bath on its sale just to move on. That's entirely true. And you might notice that moving is on is exactly what I'm doing re: the NJ seller from whom I bought it. I have *not* posted a single unkind word and I don't plan to. Life is too short to be swept up in a shouting match. Instead, I resolved to sell the pin with an ad that would be the model of full disclosure, writing an exhaustive description in my sale post so that the next shopper would *not* have my same experience. I also posted what I thought was a huge, detailed picture gallery.
All of this ads up to no reason whatever to cry foul, and yet certain unkind people have. I have met many good/helpful people in this hobby, but somehow their opposites responded to my ad.
But as to scams, you might be curious to hear this: within a few days of my ad landing on Craigslist, I was contacted by phone by interested buyer. At the time I was recycling the photos from the original ad in my ad, and the prospective buyer asked for a fresh set. So the next day, I took *many* pictures, posted them in a gallery on Flickr, and forwarded a link to said gallery to the prospective buyer. Here is where the real scam comes in. He responded with a litany of completely inaccurate observations about the condition of the pin, declaring it a complete basket case, etc. Little did I know he was posting this same misinformation here on Pinside. And why did he do that? Simple, he was hoping (a) to scare away any competition and (b) to get me to throw up my hands and say, OK, I give up. You can have it for a song! I did *not* respond to his texts. I wanted to stay as far away from such a person as I could.
And who, you ask, was this prospective buyer? I'll tell you. He's featured in this very thread. He's the vociferous one from Nekoosa, WI, who insists - with no evidence whatever - that my pin is flood damaged. I won't even mention his name, as, to me, he's not even a person. There's your scam, gentlemen.

Thats a pretty douchey move on his part, I wondered about (and responded to) his advice to take an offer under 1k...it seemed as though he was up to something fishy...the game will sell, someone will fix the issues and we all move on...but now I know another member here to avoid at all costs...classy move from you OP to not trash the seller and just put all the info out there so we can make up our own minds...

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Thats a pretty douchey move on his part, I wondered about (and responded to) his advice to take an offer under 1k...it seemed as though he was up to something fishy...the game will sell, someone will fix the issues and we all move on...but now I know another member here to avoid at all costs...classy move from you OP to not trash the seller and just put all the info out there so we can make up our own minds...

Agreed.

Some people are just ridiculous. I am all about getting a great deal but trying to tell someone a fully working WPC game is sub $1000 is just ridiculous. Leon has just become the new d0n lol

#33 6 years ago

Hey op, the guy from nekoosa sounds like a prick with nothing better to do. I mean seriously, you say what's up to someone living in a town near where you grew up and even that response is negative. Then again I'd be negative living in a poodunk shithole like Rome. Literally people drive there to one golf course and never leave the resort because the town is practically unincorporated in the middle of tornado alley with not a damn thing to do. I'd literally kill myself if I lived there.

I recently sold a bsd for 2800 with slight planking. Get the machine playing and youll be fine. I'd buy it for $2500 if lived near you and there was no shipping. People always want that machine.

#34 6 years ago

I love how newbie collectors think that bally/Williams game prices are huo or fully restored. This game is worth 2500 all day. If you pro stern buyers think b/w games are like your brand new 6000 pro your mistaken. But a lot of b/w games are so fun and half the price of your new turd sw pro. But the 1000 comment is so ridiculous you should be kicked in the balls.

Hey Leon how long have long have you been collecting? So serious question Leon. Let's say we have a bsd in the same condition as a brand new sw pro. What should the bsd price be?????

Let me guess 3000 right lol

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

Hey Leon how long have long have you been collecting?

A short enough time where he should be lurking more and talking less. $1000, seriously so ridiculous he has to be trolling or retarded. Clearly that massive dairy farm mill is seeping stuff in the water.

#36 6 years ago

Funniest part about nib only buyers is they have no clue what it takes to restore a game. Let's say this bsd had properly installed new cabinet decals. They would say oh that's worth 200 bucks lol. I have a fully restored bk2000 that some locals think is worth 2000. I talking fully restored with chrome trim new decals fully restored and cleared playfield brand new backless all new flippers star posts drops ramps plastics. Some of you guys need to stick to buying nib only instead of opening your extremely uninformed mouths

So who's going to sell me there fully restored 69 camaro for the same price as the 69 barnyard find Lol. Come people it is the same damn thing with pinball duh

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

This is what I would suggest also . If it was a bsd you were looking for, you got one it just needs a little tlc and it looks as though you'll have a decent player game . I know you said you weren't interested in doing the work , but maybe you'll enjoy it .

#38 6 years ago

Yeah, I think it looks pretty nice. The baseline condition for discussion isn't what was set by that nekoosa idiot. Yours is nicer than mine was.

#39 6 years ago

I think 2500-2600$ is fair for this example and I've seen it in person. I offered $2600 because the game has a pretty nice playfield other than the crack shown in the images which doesn't effect gameplay. No planking. I have 9 pins so the cabinet condition wouldn't really bother me much because it's hard to tell while sitting in between two other pins. Bottom of cabinet is solid. It's your typical players early 90s pin and value should be the lower side of what these games have been selling for here on pinside. If it was in collector quality condition it would be worth close to double that. If every seller did as good a job at describing their players condition pin here on pinside every 90s routed players machine would be considered a sub $1000 dollar to some, but yes, let's continue tearing this machine down due to the seller's very honest description of the game and limited knowledge of true value. Maybe someone can trick him into getting the game for $1000.

#40 6 years ago

I’m still curious how the game actually plays. Forget a little rust and dirt here and there. That is so easy to clean up later. Why not just move it inside and play it?

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from Scot0308:

I offered $2600

That sounds like a very fair offer to me. I don’t think the game looks that bad. I wouldn’t be afraid to buy it

#42 6 years ago

Bump for a good price and an honest listing

#43 6 years ago

Well the original description of “beautiful “ can be questioned. I just got a pin from the original seller to the op so my curiosity was peaked.

I looked over both set of pics and you maybe over paid up front ,but , this is not a trashed game as one person tried to point out.

The good:
The playfield and plastics. Maybe the most important part.
Newer Rottenburg boards for the CPU and power supply (purchase price say 300 bucks)
The underside of the playfield looks fine
The cabinet looks solid. A little sand paper on the inside of the cabinet will improve
All in all a good players quality core with out firing it up to see if it all works

The bad:
Corrosion on some top side hardware. Can be cleaned up with little cost and elbow grease
The touched up decals with red marker. The red marker can most likely be removed with some goof off. Little cost and some elbow grease. Still a faded game but most are.
The play field glass can be replaced. 20 bucks
The play field glass channel can be replaced. Maybe 10 bucks
The side rails can be replaced 70 bucks
The snow caps and asylum plastics may be improved with a little work with a heat gun
The play field crack, now not disclosing this would piss me off , I would glue and clamp.
The coin door can be spray painted. Not sure the door dent is worth worrying about
All of this could be resolved with about two days of work and small cost. A top side shop job with new rubber and LEDS not included.

We all over pay on a game in our time in this hobby. I know you stated you did not want to spend time on this game but my recommendation is to do just that. Warm up the game , fire it up, clean it up and learn from all of the above. Play the game for a couple of years and sell it later. This game will appreciate a bit. Great price point for a top 50 B/W DMD game. You may salvage a largepart of your spend and get the pleasure out making a game better then you got it.

Have you gone back to the seller and state you are unhappy? I would point out the crack in the playfield as he stated how good it was. I would ask for a 300 dollar refund. He may work something out. You have treated him very fairly here ( others would not). Worth a shot. Best wishes. We have all been through some thing like this.

1 week later
#44 6 years ago

Hey Jason,

You should mark this listing as sold. Hope you didn’t feel too burned with the whole transaction. Shame the game you received wasn’t as hoped.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.