7EA58819-7A72-4897-B465-EB6A49EBCBEE (resized).jpeg
puzzle (1) (resized).jpeg
BSD alt decal Kit (resized).jpg
BSD alt decal Kit 2  (resized).jpg
1B733D01-25D8-47F0-923C-D5137C77FC9A (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kornfreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 5 years ago

PM sent

#6 5 years ago

Excited!!!!

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Congrats, KornFreak. Beautiful looking BSD!

Thanks!

#18 5 years ago

So I just had a super bad experience with this seller.

Summary: We agreed to the deal. We had been discussing a trade for months for my MET. So I knew his machine pretty much.

He insisted I do Paypal friends and family. I requested a bank wire transfer. He agreed. I requested his bank info. He said he would give it to me when I was at the bank.

I took off from work early to do the wire transfer (lost pay). He knew I was going to do this. Texted and called when I was on my way to the bank. No answer. Texted and texted and texted and texted him some more. No reply.

Sat outside the bank waiting for his info. Still no reply.

2 hours later he texts me back saying he “went another route” because he didn’t want to do a bank wire. Well that sucks doesn’t it???

I think He could have at the very least answered my freaking phone call or text and tell me the deal was off. That would have saved me losing pay from work. Thanks for the dick move sir!

#19 5 years ago

I got the texts to prove it

#21 5 years ago

At the very least, give me an opportunity to pay you a different way!

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I don’t get why people don’t just communicate in these situations. Just tell the guy I’m not interested in banks transfer it’s paypal or nothing. Seen this kind of thing happen too many times. Maybe he got a better offer

Even if that’s the case, at least give me a chance to match it or find another way to pay you. Specially if there was a gentlemen’s agreement in place. Damnit I’m fking pissed!!!

#25 5 years ago

I would have never taken off early from work of there wasn’t already a deal in place

#28 5 years ago

If I get enough votes, I’ll post the text exchange

#30 5 years ago

Or should I start a new thread to warn people

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Smells like an entitled seller who thinks it's okay to renege on a deal.

I get that! But why not talk to me and tell me what the hell is going on?

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

What a scumbag. At least have the balls to tell the guy your a flake and backing out of the deal. He clearly saw the texts and chose to ignore them while he was probably working on another offer. If I sent someone to the bank to send a wire that’s a done deal. Pathetic

That’s exactly what happenned. Idiot me was asking the supervisor to leave early while this guy worked on another deal on the side.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from pduffy:

Sorry to hear KornFreak. I’ve had it happen in the past. A lot of dicks in here. Just leave the feedback and let it go. Nothing else you can really do.

Thanks for the kind words, I feel like shit actually

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

KornFreak28, move on, it was not meant to be and I'm sure there is something hidden that you'd be pissed about later on when you got it home and found, there'll be more out there to come along and to get from more honest people..... hang in there, not meant to be?

Thanks man! I really appreciate it

I only got 3 votes. Just a few more please

#51 5 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words. Give me a few mins. I’ll post a part of the text exchange. I won’t post it all, just enough for you to see I’m telling the truth. I feel so pisssed I had to leave work early for nothing!!!!!

#52 5 years ago

I’m not this kind of person but I feel he took advantage of me and my time. I removed extra informatjon like his email and stuff that isn’t necessary to show what went on.

Please note he disclosed that some parts weren’t installed after we agreed on a 4,500 deal.

I’ll post one by one.... I’m in blue
9EA3AD0E-12C3-408E-BA05-79538A0A001F (resized).jpeg9EA3AD0E-12C3-408E-BA05-79538A0A001F (resized).jpeg

#53 5 years ago
FA711DFA-66F4-41BE-8129-E57E12CB8255 (resized).jpegFA711DFA-66F4-41BE-8129-E57E12CB8255 (resized).jpeg
#54 5 years ago

I give him credit for disclosing this

84CC0F48-17E0-4D6A-9AA2-C98C3767AC15 (resized).png84CC0F48-17E0-4D6A-9AA2-C98C3767AC15 (resized).png
#55 5 years ago

After advising me he preferred paypal friends and family....

76363B24-03C4-4CC9-87AC-3EBFEEA9B535 (resized).png76363B24-03C4-4CC9-87AC-3EBFEEA9B535 (resized).png
#56 5 years ago
899E1017-6E55-44AB-987D-79E40BE8C2A5 (resized).jpeg899E1017-6E55-44AB-987D-79E40BE8C2A5 (resized).jpeg
#57 5 years ago

Radio silent for over an hour

570FE16C-E577-4888-9C21-22ECED61257A (resized).jpeg570FE16C-E577-4888-9C21-22ECED61257A (resized).jpeg
#59 5 years ago

Last one, while waiting outside the bank and was getting ready to head home with my tail between my legs

545ED2A4-49B9-4835-9AE2-7AD8F0EF3480 (resized).png545ED2A4-49B9-4835-9AE2-7AD8F0EF3480 (resized).png
#60 5 years ago

So yeah, I just wanted to share my wonderful experience today! Peace!

#66 5 years ago

I would be totally cool had he been upfront about it and told me straight up instead of not answering my call and texts for over 2 hours. I must admit the excitment of finally getting my BSD got the best of me. I should have know something was up when he failed to answer my call and texts

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Where is the OP? I would like to hear how he tries to spin this...

There’s no spinning this. I got the full text exchange

#69 5 years ago

I would post the text times but freaking iphone hides them

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

KornFreak, if you can wait a few months (until my ACNC gets here), I would be willing to sell you my BSD. Nice example, but not perfect. ColorDMD, Pinsound, LEDs, Cliffys, Tombstone mod. Price would be way less than this one. I’m just not quite ready to let it go, yet.

Awesome! I’ll be ready for it

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Don't No deal is always better than a bad deal. Rejoice in dodging a bullet.
LTG : )

Thanks!

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

3words ...
Cash On Glass.
KornFreak28 thank you for sharing this with us. It strengthens my views regarding pinball sales in the future.
Cash On Glass

You are welcome! Although I agree with you that there is nothing better than cash on glass, BSD’s are pretty rare these days and cash on glass may not be always an option. Last time I let the hype get the best of me.

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Lol!
I have no idea how I did that.
Might have been a thread just above or below mine and these damn fat fingers and gloves hit the wrong one.
[quoted image]

You have to focus trinity

1B733D01-25D8-47F0-923C-D5137C77FC9A (resized).jpeg1B733D01-25D8-47F0-923C-D5137C77FC9A (resized).jpeg
#101 5 years ago
Quoted from High_End_Pins:

Delete or leave as is

Don’t delete! This is the first time you post in one of my threads! (actually, this isn’t my thread...so I guess you still haven’t posted in any of my threads, Dammit!!!!)

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

HEP hysterical. I had to reboot this thread to figure out what the hell I clicked on.
Leave for posterity. Classic pinside funny.

#108 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Very True ,, PPl that can't Honor a Deal especially after a Price has been laid N Stone and then back out Like the Deal was Never agreed upon and then Lie about it ..
What's that word Ya hear when Ya Buy_N on TZ ,,, " Greed " .....

BR is always right on the money....

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Well that sucks for you KornFreak28 we have all been in this situation and it really pisses you off. At least someone else offered you another one so at least theres a positive to this story. Move on and forget all about this way overpriced turd.

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I hear Ya cOOl ,,, Check out theSe decal's ,, I Like em ... I've been want_N 2 do mine like this 4 year'Z ,, I'll get around 2 it ..[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! Who sells them?

#134 5 years ago

I would take a set but OBVIOUSLY I don’t have a BSD yet

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

U will have 1 soon bro ,,, I'm Sure someone Here will steer U in the right direction for another Sweet 1 ..
Anyway , I just talked w/ John in Colorado about the interest in the BSD Alt- decal Kit ,, He's think_N about it .. John is a member here but I can't remember his stage name .. 4 got 2 ask .. Still , thOse interested shoot him a PM/ message on Ebay ,,, wait , He said he saw this thread but hasn't been online 2-day .. Maybe he will Chime N and say something .. I've seen his decal's and I have several of his Alt- Translites ,, Awesome Quality .. Good Luck !!!!

Thanks for the info!

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

@kornfreak28 sorry about what happened to you, but these shameful things happened before and will happen again. Some ppl (lucky not all) will bail on you last minute for just extra couple hundred of dollars.
Similar scenario happened to me with a recent trade that I pursuit a month ago, and the funny thing is it also involved a BSD. Like you I kept all the email and txt msgs detailing the time and dates and how it all went down. He did NOT post it on his ad about a "look to be minor" wood damage at 1 corner but I went ahead with the trade anyway after requesting pics for that corner and a kickout hole (which he claimed I was a nitpicker). A deal struck after the seller and I exchange pics of our games and the cash on top from my end (trade confirmed on Mon 12/10). I work during the week, so we agreed to meet up 1/2 way at the seller's friend house on Sun 12/16. Like you, I went to the bank and took out cash, and started to load my game into my relatively new SUV which I had not transport any pin in so far on Sat afternoon 3pm. It turned out the roofline of my suv is 1 inch too short for the folded pin. I called him immediately and gave him options of either I take the the head off or I could compensate him with a brand new set of Pinball pro WPC speaker kit ($150 value on their site) for having him to drive to my place to do the trade instead. It was only 1/2 hour extra drive from his friend's house on google map. He agreed to drive, but only no show and claimed he was too tired from the night before after I reached out to him. He went radio silence after that and I tried to reach him again on the next day 12/17. He relied with he already accepted the payment from a full-asking cash offer, and blame me for being "lukewarm", lol.
Finger pointing all they want but the sad truth of the matter is: shady seller like yours and mine never intended to keep their words and honor the original deal made when a better offer turns up. They will bail on you without warning for just as little as a couple of hundreds more.
Bravo for exposing him and his shady practice...

Sorry about what happenned to you. That sucks! Thanks!!!

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from Phat_Jay:

kornfreak28, leave feedback so pinsiders in future know what they’re dealing with.

Aren’t you only allowed to leave feedback IF an actual sale or trade took place?

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I feel like KornFreak28 has ultimately come out of this the winner. The Op has clearly disgraced himself with showing zero integrity in how he handled the deal. In all this backlash he has had the chance to come out and attempt to present his side of the story. By not doing so he has conceeded to everyone that KornFreak28's story must be true.

I think so too! Yes, my story is true

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

The buyer who got hosed said he offered to send a deposit but the seller wouldnt accept it. Not his fault of the seller told him not to when he offered. Also the sellers radio silence in this thread after being called out speaks volumes IMO.
You already stated your support of the seller earlier in the thread didnt you? Seems off to post again.

He initially wanted payment via paypal then he ultimately accepted a bank wire tranfer. That was the deal! I showed the texts. He keep silent for 2 hours and then delivered the news.

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

I do not know the seller personally but I have purchased a machine from him. I know for a fact that he was offered more after our agreement and he kept his word and sold me the machine at the agreed upon price. There are 2 differences that I see between my transaction and this one.
1. I sent a deposit in paypal immediately, did not do bank transfer
2 I picked up the machine (though he drove an hour out of town to meet me and allow me to avoid traffic)
I have only ever shipped one game and had to use vacation to meet the shipping company, less than ideal. Not sure what tipped him the other way with the BSD but my transaction went very smooth.
I would absolutely buy from him again and almost did earlier this month.
John

Glad you had a great experience! I did not.

#151 5 years ago

You guys are missing the point. As a seller he has the absolute right to request any form of payment he wants.

The problem is that he didn’t keep his word. He accepted a wire transfer offer. We had a deal in place. He told me he would give me the wire information when I was on my way to the bank. He kept silent for 2 hours and advised me of the situation after I had taken leave from work and sat outside the freaking bank ready to wire the money!!!!

#152 5 years ago

If you have a change of heart, have the balls to answer my phone call or texts and say so!

He only did after he secured his money with another buyer. What a POS!

#155 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Should we start a new post (just like the "More Craigslist Laughs") to contribute all of those sellers who have broken their word (trust) on a deal?

Sure! Post the link

#161 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I nominate this for an entry in Pinside's "best of threads" for two reasons:
1. The evidence provided by the would be buyer.
2. People should know the seller's actions. At the very least, the time relevance of this should be disseminated to a wider audience.

Are you suggesting a new thread?

#162 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. I think you can leave feedback for anyone for any reason. Just go to their profile and go under the feedback section.

The only problem I see is that anybody can retaliate just to get back at you.

#168 5 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

There is a shopped BSD with leds on the classifieds right now for 3800
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72963

Yeah, it’s been there for a little while now

#172 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Inserts are delaminated on pf, horribly. Not one part of the cab isn’t damaged. Gross. $3800? Not even realistic.

Exactly. I’m with Rick on this one. That machine is beat up! Perhaps another seller trying to take advantage of supply and demand?

#174 5 years ago

Actually, thanks to all this, I got a possibl

Quoted from Daditude:

Why not go for that one?

This is why

F879B59C-08A0-4EC1-A155-DF24C6B2B8E7 (resized).jpegF879B59C-08A0-4EC1-A155-DF24C6B2B8E7 (resized).jpeg
#177 5 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Seems the prices even on crap are pushing the envelope. Don’t worry George, this won’t be sustainable. I refuse to believe there are that many dumbass buyers out there.

Hahahahaha that hit pretty close to home brother!

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Where the dickens is the seller?

I just noticed he deleted the price on the thread title

#189 5 years ago
Quoted from PinPlayer2:

Yes, I see that too, he is watching all of this but has decided to lay low, not respond and thinking this will all go away and his world will get better with the extra $$ he made!

It won’t go away. After he closes this thread, I plan on posting my experience in the general Pinside forum

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

looks like a stern now

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Is it yours?

#197 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I remember when that BSD built in a real coffin was on eBay with a buy it now for $800. Thought they were crazy.

#214 5 years ago

Wonder why this is still marked as Sale Pending if buyer got friends and family payment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 84.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kornfreak28.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stoker-s-dracula-9?tu=kornfreak28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.