Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

002 (resized).jpg
fAPGiW.gif
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Added: 2022-02-05 03:35:23 UTC • Ended: March 1st, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 4,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Looking to sell BSD machine. Used machine, clean and fully functional, and was shopped in early 2020 when pandemic began. Cabinet has normal wear for a game of this age. Playfield shows typical wear with small sections of several decals worn/lifting (picture #14 shows area of insert decal wear/lifting). Main ramp has area of damage/bubbling due to heat from bulb below ramp.
Board that controls Mist Multiball replaced in 2020.
Machine is original without any playfield, lighting or software modifications. No LEDs. Yours to upgrade or modify as you choose.
Game was routed at some point and as the cabinet pictures show an operator cut into the left side of the cabinet to create an easy access coin door.
If you are looking for a cosmetically perfect game, then this is not your machine.
If you are looking for a solid game to enjoy playing (rather than just admiring it's appearance) for many years to come, then this machine might be for you.

Prefer local sale with buyer pickup, but will ship within US if buyer agrees to cover cost of shipping and makes all shipping arrangements.

Item photos

IMG_0539 (resized).JPG
IMG_0540 (resized).JPG
IMG_0541 (resized).JPG
IMG_0542 (resized).JPG
IMG_0543 (resized).JPG
IMG_0544 (resized).JPG
IMG_0545 (resized).JPG
IMG_0547 (resized).JPG
IMG_0548 (resized).JPG
IMG_0549 (resized).JPG
IMG_0550 (resized).JPG
IMG_0551 (resized).JPG
IMG_0552 (resized).JPG
IMG_0553 (resized).JPG
IMG_0554 (resized).JPG
IMG_0555 (resized).JPG
IMG_0556 (resized).JPG
IMG_0557 (resized).JPG
IMG_0558 (resized).JPG
IMG_0559 (resized).JPG
IMG_0560 (resized).JPG
IMG_0561 (resized).JPG
IMG_0562 (resized).JPG
IMG_0563 (resized).JPG
IMG_0564 (resized).JPG
IMG_0565 (resized).JPG
IMG_0566 (resized).JPG
IMG_0567 (resized).JPG
IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
IMG_0569 (resized).JPG
IMG_0570 (resized).JPG
IMG_0571 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Tradingbill's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Tradingbill's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Stafford Township, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

#2 2 years ago

wow! i'm not sure whether i'm more mortified by the mutilation and recklessness, or impressed by the ingenuity and craftsmanship, of that service door.

#3 2 years ago

I'm trying to think of a scenario where the op had easy access to the side of the cab, but not the front of the machine?

#4 2 years ago

Why on earth would ANYONE do that? Seriously....why?

#5 2 years ago

Who knows but it looks like it could be fixed easily enough and it’s a decent deal

#6 2 years ago

Maybe I'm showing my age. I bought my first machine in 1990 and seemed like most machines came from operators, bars, overseas, etc. All these machines showed cabinet wear with faded and damaged cabinet decals. A lot of machines had replacement coin doors to accept tokens rather than quarters. Stock machines, basically the way they left the factory. You bought a machine, did basic cleaning/shopping of the machine, and played the machine with your friends. Gameplay and the "fun factor" was most important. Now it seems like collectability is based on appearance and modifications. All the older machines now have to be fully restored. Car collectors are always talking about originality. Is that no longer important with pinball?

#7 2 years ago

My remark was literally trying to figure it why someone would do that, the only thing I can think of would be they lost a key, but then there's a new lock and key on the drawer?

And hell no, I have plenty of players games too, my BSD is one of the roughest looking games I have but it works, that's what matters. More power to you!

#8 2 years ago

Secret stash box drawer! I kind of like it! But yeah, weird...

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Tradingbill:

Maybe I'm showing my age. I bought my first machine in 1990 and seemed like most machines came from operators, bars, overseas, etc. All these machines showed cabinet wear with faded and damaged cabinet decals. A lot of machines had replacement coin doors to accept tokens rather than quarters. Stock machines, basically the way they left the factory. You bought a machine, did basic cleaning/shopping of the machine, and played the machine with your friends. Gameplay and the "fun factor" was most important. Now it seems like collectability is based on appearance and modifications. All the older machines now have to be fully restored. Car collectors are always talking about originality. Is that no longer important with pinball?

hey, i'm with you. i've just never seen a door specifically like that. i applaud the quality of the work. it can almost pass as factory, if i didn't already know it didn't originally have that. i personally would leave it as is. it's not hurting anything, and by no means looks bad.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Secret stash box drawer! I kind of like it! But yeah, weird...

James Bond or Theater of Magic pinball, this would seem more fitting...

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Tradingbill:

Car collectors are always talking about originality. Is that no longer important with pinball?

There's nothing original about that drawer, not sure why this^^^^ was said. But it being a reimport machine that would somewhat explain the drawer. They did all kinds of goofy things to machines.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i applaud the quality of the work. it can almost pass as factory

Thats funny

#13 2 years ago

I think that alternate drawer is bad ass. For a community that hot-glue guns or zip ties 38 dinosaur figurines on JP Pro/Prem/LEs, THIS level of craftmanship should be applauded. It almost seems like a "secret door" akin to Dracula's castle.

Could you imagine if someone rigged that - when you tripped the "secret passage" (hitting the ramp, but instead of making a whole return to the right flipper in-lane, it goes to the Castle habit trail) - this lil' drawer would slide open for a couple seconds and then shut on its own...like a "secret passage" vs the normal route into the game (coin door)? That would be SO amazing.

I think this alternate drawer is totally cool for the game!!

#14 2 years ago

I 100% agree that the extra coin drawer is not original. My real question is why people care so much that it is there.
I've had 4 people inquire about the game, and all 4 have said that the work involved in repairing the cabinet turned them off on the machine.
The door doesn't affect gameplay of course, only the cosmetic appearance. Would it be so bad to just leave the door and the cabinet as is?

#15 2 years ago

I love the drawer. I've seen holes drilled with a big plastic tube inside for keys, and a lock, but never a drawer.

#16 2 years ago

Only in NJ, land of the brave.

#17 2 years ago

That coffin drawer needs a vampire in it

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

That coffin drawer needs a vampire in it

Cosmo Kramer knows all about draws and what should and should not be stored inside of them...

fAPGiW.giffAPGiW.gif
#19 2 years ago

Hmmm...i remeber seeing thst drawer before; pretty cool.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Tradingbill:

Ad listing: For sale: Bram Stoker's Dracula

Does it still have the Operators info on it so I can call him up and ask wtf he was smoking?

I’d leave the drawer as well, it’s funny and it’s high quality, but as everyone else said, it’s a struggle to think of a situation where it’s easier to get to the side of the cabinet and not the coin door?!

#21 2 years ago

It’s a payout mod as a call back to the games in the 30s and 40s. You hit GC and that baby pops open

#22 2 years ago

I've seen the drawer on a few games that people have shown on the forums. I think someone posted an explanation once of why it was done this way, but I wasn't able to find it.

Personally, I would leave it. It's not hurting anything, and it doesn't really detract from anything. It's a neat part of the game's history. I'm sure someone will appreciate it. Not everyone goes after games restored to a "like new" state.

#23 2 years ago

I admire the craftsmanship.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Tradingbill:

I've had 4 people inquire about the game, and all 4 have said that the work involved in repairing the cabinet turned them off on the machine

I dunno....If I was in the market for a BSD, not only would the drawer be a non issue but I think it's kinda cool.

#25 2 years ago

How bout this version??

002 (resized).jpg002 (resized).jpg
#26 2 years ago

That drawer mod is worth 4k alone in today's market.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

How bout this version??[quoted image]

I almost bought that one back in the day. I just don't know how you would level it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Olive Branch, MS
Machine - For Sale
Hudsonville, MI
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hudsonville, MI
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.